Overall
VS

VARTIKA SHARMA

We were 4 travellers and we went for a Uttarakhand Motorcycle Tout in September. a 1600 mega expedition. All we had in mind was one thing, was the expedition partner correct? Uttarakhand needed an expert partner to commence the tour. Its more tricky than what Ladakh in northern Himalayas is for a motorcycle tour. After 10 days, we were just way too satisfied of how the tour was arranged. An expert team of Motorcycle leaders and sweepers. Highly skilled mechanic team and navigator team. Good choice of accommodation. One thing which could have been improved was variety of food. Cheers for making the expedition highly successful for us. Plenty more to be taken with team eccentric.

3rd January 2018
JF

Jay Ferns

It was a great and memorable ride with Eccentric Travels , exploring the beautiful state of Uttarkhand. The team headed by Ankit Karki was professional, knowledgeable and had very good experience in the profession. To start with the journey was well planned, the places well chosen and the stays super comfortable. Even the motor bike provided was very well maintained. Never had an issue with the bike. Also the back up vehicle, staff support and Mechanic support was provided. Overall this was the best road trip I ever had and thanks to Ankit and his team at Eccentric for making this the memorable one!

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hello Jewin. Very Rarely we find riders with extraordinary skills like you. Keep Riding and thanks for the sugar sweet review \

LJ

Lokho John

We did the first Uttarakhand circuit organized by Eccentric Travels between 22-30 Sept. It was a mix of travellers, young and not so young and those somewhere in between. It was designed as a pilot inaugural ride for the Uttarakhand motorcycle circuit, one no one to my knowledge has organized before. As with all pilots, there were some teething challenges - the daily ride distances were a tad long for some, while some might have had issues with the accomodation and food. Some were concerned over the bike maintenance during the trip - the rear brakes on the Royal Enfields, in particular, but it is largely a matter of individual riding style and the stress you put on a heavy bike such as this on mountain roads. But I came along purely for the ride and I wasn't disappointed. I had no real issues or complaints. The beautiful landscape, the reasonably decent roads and the introductory price at which the expedition was offered left me very satisfied. I had never visited Uttarakhand before and this tour on the back of a Royal Enfield was a good introduction. I have done the Leh-Ladakh circuit last year and so I do have some limited motorcycle expedition experience and what to expect. Luxury and a more sedate pace would have increased the operating cost. I was quite satisfied with the trip overall. If the budget suits you, and you are in it for the ride, then I would recommend this circuit. We didn't get to see a lot of places en route since it was meant to cover a certain amount of distance in limited time. I'm pretty certain that the successive batches will be even better. Just do your own research prior to signing up and let Ankit Khari (bike captain and the big man herding us along) and his team know of your expectations and get counter expectations back from them. Pretty sure then that it will be a good balance and you would enjoy it. Come prepared for the usual mountain biking trips and follow adequate precautions - I did get unintentionally separated from the group once. I am glad Eccentric Travels organized this circuit and I could participate. Cheers!!

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thank you Lokho for the Detailed Review. These detailed reviews help us pick the odds faced during the tour and further find our solution for the same. Thank you for writing our such a review.

JA

Jickson Antony

Uttrakhand Bike trip had a very good experience..team lead by road captain..ankit karki did a very good job proving his leadership qualities..comfort stay and food..well behaving support staffs..i will make sure that i will travel with eccentric once in a year..thanks once again to ankit and all the best for his future expeditions Jickson Antony +918050802850

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thankyou Jickson. It was our privilege to host a pro rider like you for the tour. Thanks for Joining the expedition

D

Divya

This trip is so close to my heart, the mental and physical endurance I experienced was unbelievable. The confidence and support that I was given during this adventure was amazing and the Himalayas is breathtaking, I would recommend it to anyone that appreciates true and natural beauty because you will not be disappointed.Spl thanx to Eccentric travels for making each and every sec memoriable and adventurous ... three cheers for ECCENTRIC TRAVELS

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thank you Divya for the sugar sweet Review. These reviews motivate us to put in more effort every day

3rd October 2017
AM

Ashish Maitreya

Just awesome. Will love to repeat rides repeatedly with you.

2nd October 2017
RM

Ravi Madhok

Excentric travels was amazing... the boys accompanying us put in a lot of heart in what they did at an unbelievably low price. Highly recommended to all

2nd October 2017