Overall

KYLE VANDERWOLF

They take care of everything and provide you with alot of great options where ever you go. Book now!

Operator's comment: Haha thanks for your epic review Kyle!

6 days ago

Laura Müller

I'm not really the "Group Travel" person because I like to explore on my own but I booked that trip really really spontaneously AND I loooved it!! What an amazing trip that was, the tour is more a friends road trip and that's what makes it so special. We all had the best time and got to see NZ like a local. Our Guides were amazing and we all became really good friends at the end! Would deeeefinitely do it again and recommend it! :)

Operator's comment: Laura thank you so much for your AWESOME review! We're so pumped you had a great tour and we hope you come back again for another one soon!!

29th November 2018
C

CallumFisher

Honestly one of the best tours I've ever been on. The guys had amazing local knowledge and made sure that everyone was included and was having a good time. Can't recommend kiwi vibes enough.

Operator's comment: Callum you legend! Thank you so much for your incredible review. We're pumped you had a great time and can't wait to see you back for another epic Kiwi Vibes tour soon ;)

Harriet Quinn

Have had the most amazing time exploring the North Island with Kiwi Vibes!! Have met some friends for life aswell as doing activities I never thought I would have the guts to try. From skydiving to white water rafting it’s been fantastic! Chris and Ben made the tour so worth while and were constantly making sure we were having the best time. Nights out on the town we’re also not to be missed!! Would defo recommend and come back again with the same company!!

Operator's comment: Harriet you bloody superstar!! What an unbelievable review - thank you so much! We're so glad you had the time of your life on tour with us! Please come back, KV xx

LN

Lena Nguyen

The tour was amazing, we were truly shown the best of both worlds with touristy sites as well as a lot of the lesser known gems of New Zealand’s north island! They’ve truly perfected the balance between adventure and partying while making everyone feel welcomed and come together and be included.

Operator's comment: Lena thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad you had an epic time here in NZ on your Kiwi Vibes tour! We hope to see ya again for another one soon ;)

L

Laurenbenson

What an epic time I had! Got to see the best spots New Zealand has to offer! Would highly recommend this if you wanna have an epic time. Thanks to Chris and Ben for being the best tour guides

Operator's comment: Chaaahooo! Thanks for the wicked review Lauren! We're so pumped you had an epic time and enjoyed your tour!!

5th November 2018

Nick C

Awesome tour! Thanks heaps to Chris and Ben for the good times and the wicked trip!

Operator's comment: Thanks for being an awesome 'Vibrator' on your tour Nick! See you again soon!

5th November 2018
A

Avichaiazruel

Many thanks to kiwi vibes for personal attitude and crazy experience, strongly recommend

Operator's comment: Hahaha thank YOU Avichai for your kind words and for being a blast on tour! We're so happy you enjoyed your epic Kiwi Vibes tour of New Zealand!

2nd November 2018
LU

Liesbet Uytterhaegen

Would totally recommend this tour! It was my first time doing a tour like this and I loved it. I'm a solo traveler and this group just made me feel like we've known each other for forever. Lots of laughter and love made it to be a unique experience!

Operator's comment: Wow Lis thanks so much for your awesome review! We're so glad you had the time of your life on your Kiwi Vibes tour!

30th October 2018
DL

Damien LOGEAT

Really good trip. Many amazing things saw, with a really nice group! I recommand.

Operator's comment: Thanks for the kind words, Damien! Great to hear you had a good time!

30th October 2018