Overall
KS

Kiera Stanley

Great tour and itinerary! If you are a newbie to travelling you could definitely tick off most activities from your bucket list on this tour and make great friends from all over the world whilst doing it! The guides really knew their stuff about New Zealand. They were also friendly, witty, entertaining and extremely accommodating. Even for those who have special dietary requirements. The transport and accomodation were both comfortable. This trip has the perfect balance of planned activities and downtime to do what you want to do. I had such a lovely time thank youuuuu, thank you!

Operator's comment: Thanks for your awesome review Kiera! We're so pumped you had such a great time on your Kiwi Vibes tour! :)

7 days ago
O

OliviaBaus

I truly can't imagine having a better experience exploring NZ with anyone else! Kiwi Vibes delivered the renowned sites, the hidden gems only locals know of, the freedom to explore on your own, and the best part: the most lively, yet down-to-earth energy throughout the whole trip. If you're looking for one of those vacations you wish would never end- these are your guys.

Operator's comment: Olivia! You are a true legend :) thank you so much for your EPIC review! We're so pumped you enjoyed your Kiwi Vibes tour so much!

16th April 2019

Alexa Go

Came here solo because everyone said NZ is amazing and the reviews here are what swayed me to choose Kiwi Vibes in particular. Ben and Chris did a great job so that it just felt like a road trip with a bunch of friends. Budget accordingly because you will probably want to do everything. This is truly a backpackers’ tour, so pack light, keep a good attitude, and you’ll have the time of your life (I certainly did). Sweet as

Operator's comment: Haha thanks for your sweet as review Alexa! We're so glad you had a great tour with us - don't go jumping in too many fountains back home!

JR

Janina Ruff

The tour was just amazing! Ben and Chris did a fantastic job as our guides. We all had a lot of fun exploring New Zealand with them. I highly recommend this tour to everybody who wants to have a great time in New Zealand with nice people, adventures, fun and party - I definitly would do another tour with KiwiVibes.

Operator's comment: Janina you superstar! Thank you for being so awesome on tour - we're so glad you had such a good time!

J

JessicaMarazita

I have always wanted to travel NZ and I am so happy that I chose to travel with Kiwi Vibes. We got to experience so many amazing activities and hidden gems that NZ has to offer. Ben and Chris are absolute legends and made travelling super chill & fun! New Zealand is such a beautiful and picturesque country, I will definitely be returning again soon!

Operator's comment: Awww Jess you superstar! Thank you so much for your epic review and for being such a legend on tour! We're so glad you had fun on your Kiwi Vibes tour!

L

LauraLeeCaruana

Kiwi Vibes was absolutely amazing! The best 9 nights with awesome people. The towns we visited were unique and Ben and Chris were great at sharing the 'real' New Zealand. Kiwi Vibes offered loads of activities and time for drinking! There were days to chill and days where we could get the adrenaline pumping! I would highly recommend Kiwi Vibes if you're looking for some adventure and two awesome locals to hang out with! 5 stars all the way!!!!

Operator's comment: Chaaahooooo! Thanks so much for your kind words Laura-Lee :) we're so pumped you had such a great time on your Kiwi Vibes tour!

N

NathanPaszt

Really enjoyed Ragland !!

Operator's comment: Haha thanks Nathan!

Gabriela Negrisiolo Ferreira

Ben and Chris were good guides. Perfect tour to explore and enjoy the adventures of New Zealand

Operator's comment: Thanks for your great review Gabby!

KL

Kelsey Lund

This tour was amazing. Chris & Ben go out of their way to make sure everyone feels included & is having fun. After the first night it felt like we’d all been friends much longer & by the end we didn’t want to leave. Definitely recommend!!!!

Operator's comment: Thank you so much for your awesome review Kelsey :) we're so pumped you had such a good time on your Kiwi Vibes tour of NZ!!

2nd April 2019
WM

Wendy Mascarenhas

Ben and Chris are the most amazing and wonderful guides and they make you feel really comfortable. Had the time of my life on this tour and experienced New Zealand the “true kiwi way”

Operator's comment: Thank you so much for being such a great 'Vibrator' on this tour Wendy! It was an absolute pleasure showing you New Zealand and we're so thankful for your great review!

2nd April 2019