based on 1392 reviews
P

PaigePrior

LOVED IT!!! Great support from start to finish. Group leaders were so entertaining and have made me fall in love with Bali... and flip cup

2 days ago
D

DaynaHenlel

For my first ever solo travel experience - this was a treat!!! Each day was filled with many activities, but also some free time too! Phoebe our tour leader was a great friend!! I learnt so many new skills and about the culture here!! Absolutly loved my group! Never felt excluded, everyone was so friendly! My favorite activities where the surfing and snorkelling! Phoebe was a really phenomanal leader! Always willing to help out with any issues/concerns! Was all incredible! Thank you :D

M

MitchellTruman

A perfect way to explore Indonesia for a novice such as my self!! Or even a travel veteran! The activities were all amazing and Phoebe was so helpful and lovely to hang out with! I can't decide between the surfing in Kuta or snorkelling in Gili T as my favorite, but both activites whete amazing!! I also loved compairing dance moves with our tour leader! Phoebe is my favoirite memory!! I am really happy with the group I was in also, the people (phoebe included) really made the whole trip!! I alspbreally loved the food court we went to in Canggu, had so many options! The bars also where a lot of fun!!

K

KirstenEmery

This tour was very relaxing with a great range of activities/day trips! I really enjoyed being lead by phoebe who was a great tour manager ;D The surfing and cooking class where my favorite activities!! I enjoyed it all! Accomodation was great! Phoebe became a good friend by the end of the trip! She has been great :D also all the resturants/bars she took us too were fab! Thank you!!

A

AbbySmith

My experience was made memorable by having an outgoing and happy leader which was Phoebe! She was enthuisiastic when it came to doing the activities! She was lovely througout, I made a good friend in her and would definatly come back to Bali based on this experience! As well as that, our group all got on really well, like a little family! So that made the experience even more exciting! Really wish the tour was longer then 10 days!! My favorite activity was the cooking class, and moey forest! Nyoman and the food at the class was lovely. Then going to the monkey forest after really made the day amazing :D i really enjoyed how chilled pur tour was, no pressure to do anything we didn't want to and going from the hectic G adventures tour yo this one gavr me a break from travelling long distances etc! Thank you Tru Travels!!

CristinaDeBarros

What an amazing 10 day experience. Traveling around Bali with TruTravels was the perfect blend of cultural enlightenment, relaxed beach days & exploring the vibey nightlife each town had to offer. There truly is beauty, love & happiness around every corner here. What really made the trip an exceptional experience were the strangers I went with, who became my Bali family; with the most energetic, fun & caring tour guides a group could ever have asked for. Shout out to Nelly & Spicy

9th December 2018

CristinaDeBarros

It was amazing! The tour had the perfect balance between cultural enlightenment and a relaxing holiday! The Gili islands were my favourite place on the trip. The snorkelling was incredible, the bike ride and the nightlife were my favourite activities. Our group leaders, Nelly and Spicy were an awesome pair and gave us good tips throughout the entire tour. They made the experience so much fun. They knew each area we visited really well and gave us insider tips which were useful. Amazing!

8th December 2018
W

WilmarePedro

I loved learning about the culture and the language! It's something very different and definitely worth the experience. The volcano trek for sunrise, surfing and snorkelling were my favourite activities. Each activity had aspects that I really enjoyed and was able to treasure. The tour was really fun and some special memories were made!

8th December 2018

Awesome time with an awesome guide. Got on really well with all of us and was helpful all the time. Gave heaps of useful information but also kept it fun and interesting. Would definitely reccommend.

26th November 2018
S

SophieScott

I thought the tour was very well run. I enjoyed all the activities and the perfect amount of free time was given.

25th November 2018