based on 2354 reviews
SL

Sonal Lakhani

Amazing trip, met great people and all the activities were so much fun! Videl was an awesome tour leader !!!

30th December 2019
LH

Lucas Hicks

This trip was absolutely perfect. I wish I could rewind and do it all over again. I want to start out by with a big thanks to Lish are tour guide. She was the best, everything about her is amazing. Her sparkling personality, her knowledge of Bali, she was very organized and could always answer any questions the group had. Lish is someone you guys need to hold onto for a long time. She was definitely made a big part of why the Bali experience was so perfect not sure it would have been as great with another guide. The itinerary was also very good some good down chill time, but most importantly Activitys and sightseeing. This was the best tour I’d taken in my 4 months in Asia. I can’t wait till my next tour with you guys.

30th December 2019
M

MafaldaMateus

Videl was an amazing guide! Very fun to be around with, very helpful and if it wasn’t for him and for his help and patience I wouldn’t have done some of the activities. I was scared and he stayed with me throughout!! Amazing guide without a doubt

29th December 2019
OC

Ogoulbagt Curtis

Great tour. Nice little group. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks

29th December 2019
A

AmariKotze

The tour was great and we saw many attractions (value for money). We also had free time where we could walk around and go to markets or rest by the pool. If you wanted to do something extra like water sports, Videl will go out of his way to organise transport and take you to a place with good prices/fees. Altogether, it was an amazing tour and Videl was an excellent tourguide.

16th December 2019
D

Danielle

Great itinerary. Activities were well planned out and you really do get to experience the highlights of Bali. Great value for money as well. Had a great and unforgettable time

Operator's comment: Sup TruTraveller! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Awesome to see you had the time of your life. Pop the team an email to info@trutravels.com if you have any friends you would like to refer to us and we can reward you for doing so. Peace & love, TruCrew! :)

10th December 2019

This tour has been amazing! There is soooo much included for the price and it's awesome. I absolutely loved the surfing lesson, monkey forest, and the snorkelling trip. One thing to be aware of is the level of fitness. I found this to be a lot of exercise which was fine but it would be nice for this to be mentioned in the booking. The tour leader, Lish, was great! Felt like she would help me with anything and she was always supportive and positive to keep everyone's spirits up! Both Marta and Tessa were also great and will be great team leaders! All the transport was well organised and accommodation was nice. I was glad to have a smaller group and with this being my last tour of a long trip the relaxing vibe on Gili T was a perfect way to end the trip.

6th December 2019

Just completed the 10 Day Bali Experience and I have to say it was phenomenal. Having traveled through South East Asia in the past, this tour was the perfect way to see Bali, it being well crafted with a balance of adventure and relaxation. What made the tour phenomenal were the tour guides, Lish, Tessa, and Marta. They were all well prepared, professional, kind and fun. They foster an environment of comradery the entire tour and were genuinely positive and excited the entire time. They catered to all personality types and overall just great people. It's guides like these that make me want to tour exclusively with TruTravels in the future!

6th December 2019

When first planning my trip to Bali, I was originally going to wing it. After experiencing Bali with TruTravels I realised that I wouldn't do it any other way. The guides, Lish, Marta and Tessa cultivated an amazing group atmosphere where there were only smiles. Each activity on the trip gave me a little taste of both Indonesian and Balinese culture. From Canggu to Gili T, I have made amazing connections with our group and our group leaders that it really did feel like a Tru (haha) family. If I were to recommend TruTravels to another friend I would not even think twice! Thanks so much to Lish, Tessa and Marta for an unforgettable trip!

6th December 2019

As my first trip overseas, this was an awesome experience. I loved the guided tour and the tour leader, Lish, was amazing in every way. She was sweet, fun and accommodating to everyone. She was attentive and always ensured everyone was having a good time. The tour was informative and we learnt a lot about each place we visited. It was filled with new experiences and got me out of my comfort zone. Loved the interaction even before the trip started, really got me amped for the experience. Would definitely consider using TruTravels again =)