based on 2406 reviews
L

Lauren

THANK YOU SO MUCH TRUTRAVELS! Incredible tour, incredible people, would deffo do it again. Thanks for the unforgettable memories. Loved how much was included in this tour and our leader always helped to arrange extra stuff for us like paddle boarding or the Mount Batur volcano trek. Can 10000% recommend the Bali Experience tour!

12th January 2021
N

Nicole

Bali was out of this world.This tour had everything, the culture, dreamy sunsets, partying if we wanted to, family vibes. My leader Rianna was such a legend, and felt more like a best mate than a tour guide and did an amazing job of bringing the group together. The Gili's were the highlight of the tour for me, and cycling around the island, snorkelling with turtles. This tour has ticked everything off my bucketlist. Planning on Thailand and Philippines in 2022!

12th January 2021

Rebecca Goddard

I would def recommend this tour its amazing. There is so much to do and see in Bali. The planned activities are so varied and so enjoyable. The people of Bali are so friendly and welcoming and indonesian food is amazing.

24th August 2020
L

Lauren

Book it! It is a great way to travel and meet new people!

24th August 2020
N

Neve c

Excellent itinerary, however last hotel Trawangan oasis is so sub par to nearly being dangerous to walk around at night, they should take that as a concern and book accommodation closer to the main strip

10th August 2020
C

Courtney

We're do I start! This has been one of the best experiences of my life and made even better by the amazing Eman. From day 1 to the minute we left i had fun, laughter, went on amazing trips and honestly made great memories that will last FOREVER!!! The day trips and nights out were absolutely class, Eman constantly made us feel welcome and safe whilst travelling over here! I'll definitely be visiting again ... whoop whoop! Much love to the Tru Travels family we have made! Eman is the top travel ninja and we bloody love Phoebe too! Xx

F

Frances

The 10 Day Tru Travels Bali Experience was amazing! Bali is such a beautiful and unique island, not at all what I had been expecting. Eman was an amazing guide, serenading is with music from his Ukulele, giving us endless riddles as well as of course being a very informative guide. As I write this, he has just burst into song AGAIN. He has also been teaching other members of the tour how to play the Ukulele, and we’ve had mass sing alongs, which has certainly kept us entertained on long bus journeys. The accommodation in Canggu and Gili T is lovely, however the accommodation in Ubud wasn’t great, with damp and mould in the rooms, however I know that’s no ones fault but the hotel! Also would be great if the bikes were safe at the hotel in Gili T. The trip to the waterfall was fantastic, despite the torrential rain and subsequent thunderstorm which left us stranded in the restaurant. I was impressed that the water levels had been monitored to the extent that we were asked to get out of the waterfall as it was becoming too dangerous. I also wanted to say a big thank you to the trainee tour guides Andy and Wira. I’m very scared of heights and with that fear comes a fear of stair cases. Andy and Wira were fantastic and helped me up and down the steps at the rice paddies, which was much harder than I had anticipated, as well as walking with me and keeping me company when everyone else sped off and left me behind at the waterfall. The transport was lovely and clean, the working air con was such a good bonus!! Also big shoutout to Phoebe, who helped me keep my head on straight when I got in a panic or started to over think things too much. Overall the experience was great and Eman was fab! Would definitely recommend.

P

Paballo

Eman made my first solo trip a blast, He took care of his guests all the way, making sure we are well taken care of, from transport, food, activities, safety, gave recommendations were necessary, and made sure we are comfortable, Always available where needed. I like how He connected the adverse group and we all enjoyed ourselves, never at any stage did I feel left out or inferior. Keep up the good work, I will definitely visit this beautiful island again, and will definitely use Trutravels. The most memorable experience is the Snorkeling, Wow!!! For someone who can't swim and thought this is the part of the tour I would not participate, Eman encouraged me to go ahead I was as comfortable as ever, at one stage he even swim with me to the boat LOL!!! Thanks for the best time of my life :) :)

B

Bridie

Eman was a really fun tour guide. He always made everyone laugh, was very knowledgable about all the places we went to. He is easy to get along with and made the trip funny and exciting. :)

S

Shannon

Eman was a great tour guide, he has made my experience here in Bali. It was my first time visiting. He showed us and explain us very important stuff around. He is an asset too your company! Thanks eman!