based on 679 reviews

Denver Sameresinghe

Was disappointed/ upset with underprepared ness of a night in village when it go uncomfortably cold in the wooden huts. Two very thin small wool blankets were provided but inadequate. We asked the guide before hand if we needed warmer stuff but was assured it would be provided. Ended up getting sick after that and missed out on two days due to it.

3 days ago

I had the most amazing 14 days with Arthur, Peanut, Taro and Kathy. They were so friendly, informative, fun and enthusiastic. I didn't feel there was such thing as asking too much, they all went above and beyond. Every town/city we arrived in I checked the local excursions and attractions and we did every single one on this tour. It felt great value for money. The transport is very good, most often private minivans with air con etc. The accommodation is as you'd expect for the price and differs per town but always clean and safe with a pool. The guides sorted any issue with your accommodation. This 2 weeks was filled with adventure, culture and laughs. Your group quickly become close friends. Couldn't reccomend it enough!!

16th January 2023

Honestly, this tour has been everything. I wanted to see whether I enjoyed travelling but try it with a tour first and it's been insane. The places we've been, the people we've met, the temples, the food, the partying, it's all made me desperate to travel again as soon as I can. The tour guides have been incredible, all of them, Arthur is like a big bro, Taro is so caring and sound, Peanut is just the coolest person you'll ever meet and Katty is so lovely. You feel properly looked after but are free to go off on your own and explore if you want (which I highly recommend). Overall it's been absolutely ace!

16th January 2023

I just finished up the Northern Thailand Adventure Tour and had the most amazing two weeks! The tour guides Arthur, Taro, Peanut and Kathy are definitely a major contributor to what made this trip so special and fun! The whole time they were so attentive and caring which made you feel so safe when going out and participating in the adventure activities. I would 100% recommend this tour to anyone who would like to see the main attractions and do adventurous activities throughout Northern Thailand.

16th January 2023

I’ve finished the 14 days Northern Thailand Adventure Tour with Arthur as our Guide. I’ve had the most unreal experience of my life! The elephant sanctuary definitely topped my charts! This tour is more adventurous so if you do love being active this one is definitely for you. Our guides (Arthur, Peanut, Taro, Katty) were amazing to be around. They always made sure if we had any questions that they were answered and made the environment very welcoming. If we wanted to go out for a few drinks they would make sure we were home safe every night and not walking alone. I would 100% recommend this tour to anyone that is a solo traveller and is not ready to backpack alone. I’ve made so many friends in 2 weeks that will be in my life for a lifetime!

16th January 2023

Ali is super fun to be around, has the best recommendations for restaurants, bars and activities, is well organised and is always very helpful and attentive.

16th January 2023

Thanks, Ali, for a great experience in Thailand best guide ever

16th January 2023

Ali was the best guide - he made everyone feel super at ease from the beginning and made sure everyone was involved and had anything and everything they needed at all times throughout the tour. He was so fun and made sure we saw the best places in each of the cities we stopped, involving us with locals along the way and giving us a true taste of Thailand. The itinerary was packed with amazing activities, some of the highlights were a jungle trek and village homestay, as well as a visit to an elephant sanctuary. With all transport included, I don't think you could possibly organise a trip yourself to see so much in a limited time. All of our group had an amazing time and I would recommend to anyone considering it! Hoiiiii ayyyy Ali <3

16th January 2023

Ali was an amazing guide!! Very funny and always brings in good energy. My favorite experience was the village homestay where I watched the most beautiful sunrise. The second best experience was visiting the village Pai. This was such a nice village with very good vibes. Thailand is such a wonderful place, and the people are very nice.

16th January 2023

Had an absolutely amazing experience, so grateful for Ali sexy bitch for giving us such an amazing tour! my highlights were getting to spend a night with a hill village and getting treated to a beautiful sunrise and sunset. Spending Christmas with the elephants is something I'll never forget, so glad I was with an amazing group and made so many memories. I'll definitely be doing more trutravels adventures in the future!