based on 289 reviews
H

HelenaWalker

This tour has been a fantastic experience! Although we weren't able to visit Chiang Mai due to pollution, TruTravels sorted us out with an even better itinerary that still included all the amazing activities like elephant sanctuary and ziplining. Our tour guide (Oneway) was fun and entertaining through out. He has been very caring for everyone's needs and made sure everyone is happy throughout the trip. We will be booking another TruTravels tour for sure!

2 days ago

Natalie O Sullivan

Had such a great time on this tour! The activities are great. Always busy! The elephant sanctuary and the jungle trek were definitely the best experiences on the tour! Steve was such a great tour guide, always professional but always having fun with the group! When we arrived we thought we were way too old for the rest of the group but Steve created a good atmosphere so we all got to know each other! He handled all situations really well especially when 4 of us had food poisoning. I don't know how he did it on his own! He really needs a partner especially for a tour this busy! Overall had a great experience, being able to sit back and let someone else do all the planning! Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

11th April 2019

Steven Westphal

11th April 2019
SJ

Shannon Johnson

Accommodation was great, transport as well Arthur is amazing best tour guide ever will use Trutravels again!

10th April 2019
K

KrystalSun

The two week tour with Arthur and Bee as my guides was a fun-filled and adventurous time. I loved spending time with the elephants, the city of Chiang Mai and Pai, and all the delicious food in Thailand. The activities had a lot of variety, and were always keeping us on our feet! Definitely good for building up a sweat! It was nice having a planned itinerary with all the cultural variances in Thailand, it took the stress off having to get around and what to do next. I would definitely recommend this tour to any young adventurer looking for an action packed exciting time!

11th March 2019
O

OliviaMegson

Max was a amazing tour guide ever! went out of his way to help us travels whether it was part of tour or not. The tour was very enjoyable and very good for your money!

M

MelissaPratt

This was the best trip I have done in my life!! Max and Whisky were so professional and amazing. I loved every part of the trip and we had a great people in the tour which was so nice. Max did very well organised and always provided the best things for us. His patient, respectful and work hard made us very impressive.

N

NadjaKargl

Max and Whisky were an amazing tour guide. They helped us a lot during the trip such as sorted out restaurant,transport,onward trip and medicine. I really love the way he take care of us like a VIP customer. Especially, when someone and me get sick. He always asked how do we feel and organised everyone needed. For sure I will come back again with Trutravels and will recommend to everyone I know to travel with Tru.

J

JamieMinors

Max is a true legend. He went above and beyond to made this trip become me and my gf lifetime experience. He always focused on everyone in the group and worked hard to make sure we had a great time,safe and motivated people to participated with the activity they don't want to do without making them feel uncomfortable. Thank you Max

C

CarolinSchmidt

Max is absolutely amazing!! He and his intern Whisky were very professional in their knowledgeable and load experiences running the tour. Max was always there for questions and made the two weeks to an amazing time. He cared about the people while they were feeling unwell and sorted pharmacy for us. He always found good bars and restaurant for us too. I would love to recommend to my friend to come to do this trip for sure.