based on 545 reviews
K

KirstyDinh

Accommodation was amazing, I expected dingy hostel rooms but the guesthouses were beautiful + comfy. The itinerary was great 5/5. I Love all the activities and it was great to have free time in the morning/evening to do our own things. it’s hard to choose a favourite activity. Bee our guide is fabulous. Not only is she super helpful but friendly and knowledgeable about Thailand. I can’t recommend her enough. I ‘d recommend this tour to everyone. It’s great value for money + you get to see so much of Northern Thailand in only 2 weeks.

D

DanielaBeck

It was the best adventure to explore Thailand and learn more of the country. I love our group leader She’s alwats helpful and kind. It was a good mix of adventure, chilling time and sightseeing.

C

CibeleJanuario

I’ve booked the 27days tour in Thailand but I doubt I will have a better time in the south than I had in the North. It was completely awesome experience and the tour guide Bee was always ready to help anytime. In addition, she was always happy giving tips on what to do in each city, taking us to amazing restaurants, making jokes, taking a lot of pictures, and explaining the history behind all temples and all cultural activities. So far I’ve had only great experiences since the first day I arrived I was helped by excellent and very knowledgeable people, nothing to complain about.

M

MagdalenaJanik

My experience with the TruTravel Northern Thailand Adventure in one word: Fantastic. After booking the tour I was very excited to get it started. Although I was a little bit concerned at first about the small group size, in the end it was a huge benefit to share the experience with no more than 5 others. The itinerary was very adventurous but still with time to relax a little bit in between. Our tour guide, Bee, was well organised and made sure to bring us to all the activities in time, but she also made it possible to loosen the timetable enough to meet our preferences and to make everyone happy. Bee was the best guide one can imagine, with her happy and friendly manner she always managed to entertain us and helped us in every matter. I would definitely recommend the Northern Thailand Adventure Tour to everyone who are ready to have a great and adventurous time of their lives.

28th October 2019
L

LydiaThomas

What can I say about the Northern Thailand Adventure tour? I'd give it a 10/10, well that's for sure. Bee was absolutely amazing throughout, And I've had the best time of my life, no doubt. A floating market was first on the agenda, Where we learnt Phil was a big spender. And then we took a long tail boat down the River Kwai, Where we watched the most magical sunset in the sky. Next up was the walk up the Erewan waterfall, Where we swam in the water to keep ourselves cool. Then cycling around the ruins of Ayutthaya We learnt about the history and of that we did admire. Next up on the tour was a trip to Chaing Mai, Where we visited the temple and saw the sights from up high. We then ventured into the jungle for the day, Eating ants and finding waterfalls on the way. We stayed with the most welcoming Hill Tribe, With a bonfire in the evening, what a chill vibe! In the morning we started our descent, Running down the hill with such excitement, As we knew how much fun we would have Feeding the elephants and giving them a bath. The next day we traveled to the town of Pai, And in the bus, we did let out a cry! As we were unaware of the journey to come, with 762 curves in the road, give or take some. But the journey was most definitely worthwhile, As Pai became my favourite place by a mile. We were lead through the cave with lantern light, Yet still Phil managed to give Kirsty a fright. Then onto the hot springs we went, Where we bathed in the water with such content. That evening we headed to watch the sunset on the canyon, Sat on the edge with Cibele as my companion. We also visited the Chinese village for some tea, And swung on their traditional swing with such glee. One thing I'll miss about life in Pai, Is the street food and eating too much Pad Thai. Of course we were sad to say goodbye, But we had some exciting plans for us back in Chaing Mai. We headed off on a Thai cooking course, Setting fire to our wok to make a cashew nut sauce. The final day of our trip came around so fast, Spending the day at the water park, having a blast. But now it is time to say goodbye, Leaving the trip with a hug and a cry. As we all part our seperate ways, But as good friends we shall stay. This trip will never leave my memory, All thanks to our amazing guide Bee! She's made us laugh and taught us alot, And was always there for love and support. I have fallen in love with this beautiful country, And for that I feel so incredibly lucky. So ขอบคุณค่ะ (Khob Khun Kha) Thailand for an amazing stay, I hope I can come back again one day.

28th October 2019
B

BinalTejura

Booking the trip with Tru Travels was very easy. I had initially emailed a few times before booking the trip, as I had only had 2 weeks to book the tour before I started. I got quick responses and reassurance from the Tru Travels team. The tour itself was the most amazing and fun experience I have ever been on. There was so much included in the itinerary, with a good mix of activities and free time. I would not have seen or done half of the activities/ sights if I had not been on the tour. Arthur was such a great tour guide. He was very informative, fun and entertaining throughout the whole trip. He was very chilled out and gave us time at each location to do what we wanted. Arthur was always around if we had any questions, and also took some great photos of us! He was a laugh to be around and felt just like being with a friend. The tour was such a great and positive experience. We were a small group of 4 people, but we all bonded and got on really well. Going on this tour took the off the pressure of arrange accommodation, transport etc myself with put me at ease as this was my first trip travelling alone. There was a good mix of activities to suit all tastes. My favourite experience was the elephant sanctuary and the bamboo rafting in Chiang Mai. My favourite area we visited was Pai which was such a cool and chilled out town. I would love to do another tour with Tru Travels to the Philippines. I would defiantly recommend a Tru Travels your to my friends, as I feel it is such a great way to explore the country whilst feeling safe. The experience would not have been the same without our tour guide Arthur.

R

RyanPryke

The tour provided to me by trutravels was both thrilling and beautiful with the right balance of free time and exciting activities; giving me the opportunity to do activities that I never would have done before if not for this tour and their flexible prices. Second of all I want to mention my tour guide Arthur we he was a big part of making my experience as good as it was. It was refreshing to see a tour guide as passionate and hardworking as he was. Right from the start of the tour with the floating markets all the way to the last he would teach us the history of every location we visited which ultimately made the trip much more worthwhile. It was easy to tell he was doing a lot of work outside of seeing the group. Charismatic and funny he excelled in his role as our tour guide, not to mention his English being very good making it a much more pleasant experience! Also his approachable manner made it easy to ask any question which helped me settle down fast, great guy.

M

MeganFrance

My overall experience with TruTravels has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish. The booking process was smooth and easy, with the website being easy to navigate round and view itineraries on. In addition, to this emails were frequently sent closer towards the time of departure which was comforting and informing! The itinerary is full of amazing activities so we were experiencing new culture everyday which is what you want when travelling/backpacking. The tour leader, Arthur, was energetic and fun when teaching us all about Thailand and the activities we completed! There was never a dull moment throughout the two weeks! I would definitely recommend TruTravels to my friends and family as the whole experience has been enjoyable from the start with many memorable moments which I will never forget! Thank you to Arthur fornmaking the trip that extra special!

E

EmmaAllen

Absolutely amazing experience, itinerary is great and keeps you busy. Steve is an amazing tour guide. Had a great time!

10th October 2019
G

GitiMirsaidi

Great experience! Perfect mix of culture, activities and party! The group was very nice, Steven was great! I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone. Fun times! Nothing to complain about.

10th October 2019