based on 688 reviews

Kaela Moore

Very amazing. Would definitely go back on tour with Arthur again in the future.

18th December 2019

Paul

Papsii was the best tour guide ever and really made the tour what it was. Great guy

Operator's comment: Heya! Thank you for leaving us a review! Papsi is a legend right!! Big Love, TruCrew.

2nd November 2019
B

Benstone

This was my first time travelling and it was the best decision I made to go with tru travels rather than on my own. From the word go I’ve enjoyed every day and met some really amazing people. Our tour guide gun was a complete professional from start to finish, he made me and the group feel very welcome. He is very good at keeping us all informed about when and where we need to be and has vast knowledge about the sites we visited on our excursions. I’ve enjoyed the trip that much I am contemplating becoming part of the tru travel family and applying for the position of a tour guide in the very near future. Honestly cannot find fault with anything and would recommend the company and especially gun as a guide to anyone I speak to this is thinking of visiting Thailand!!!

Operator's comment: Heya, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you had such a great time with us, be4t you have the travel bug now? ;) Gun is a legend, glad he made your trip so awesome! Pop the team an email to info@trutravels.com if you have any friends you would like to refer to us and we can reward you for doing so! Big Love, TruCrew! :)

S

ShakaylaHaydenOkesene

I was really nervous coming to Thailand as a solo traveller but Gun and the group made me feel so welcomed and included. I prefer the smaller group as everyone becomes close and you get to know one another on a personal level which is nice. The activities provided were more than expected and really made the trip being taken different parts of the country which you wouldn’t think to go to. Gun has been a massive part of this trip for me. He’s non stopped made us laugh and takes the most amazing photographs. He is a total credit to the team. I will definitely be recommending TruTravels to my customers/family/friends and hopefully sep more holidays through yourselves to the customers. Thank you again for the most memorable trip full of non stop laughter and friends for life :) Can’t wait to come back! Xx

Operator's comment: Heya, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Bet you have the travel bug now? ;) Gun is a legend, glad he made your trip so awesome! Pop the team an email to info@trutravels.com if you have any friends you would like to refer to us and we can reward you for doing so! We can't wait for you to come for another adventure again one day. Big Love, TruCrew! :)

S

ShawnaHannam

The trip I just experienced was incredible ! The tour guide was amazing and couldn’t ask for any better ! Everywhere we Went was truly fantastic and would recommend to anyone who wants to travel to Thailand or anywhere in the world with tru travels! The first day , the airport pick up was swift and quick! The temple tour was incredible and so detailed! The Thai massage was refreshing ! The overnight train was a new experience that I didn’t expect! Bottle beach was such beautiful scenery and would definitely recommend ! Muay Thai boxing was fantastic and would love to try again! Can’t wait for the full moon party !

Operator's comment: Heya, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you had such a great time with us, bet you have the travel bug now? ;) Gun is a legend, and we hope you enjoy the Full Moon Party, let us know if you make it to sunrise! Big Love, TruCrew! :)

H

Hannah

Went on the ‘full moon experience’ with tru travels and it was amazing. We experienced stays in great locations including beach bungalows which had beautiful surroundings. The challenge and Muay Thai lesson were great and my highlights for sure! Our tour guide firmino (Gun) was a legend and really helpful throughout. Had great experiences creating memories to last a life time, thank you!

Operator's comment: Heya, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Khao Sok is a beautiful place right? Gun is a legend, glad he made your trip so awesome! Pop the team an email to info@trutravels.com if you have any friends you would like to refer to us and we can reward you for doing so! Big Love, TruCrew! :)

Emma Lagan

An amazing trip on the 10 day full moon party experience! Mickey and Boom were fantastic and the energy they brought made the trip for us all! Everyday was so different and the activities planned gave such a great insight into Thailand. Couldn't recommend the trip and tour guides enough :)

L

Laurenwhitwham

Boom and mickey were amazing and so helpful, everything about the experience was incredible! I had the best time with the best people and the value for money was amazing! Can’t wait for next time

K

KateParker

I was a solo traveler and had the time of my life, it was a amazing trip and experience so much more than I would have by myself. Such a life changing experience and so happy to have had such good tour guides boom and mickey who helped make the full trip a blast and one never to forget

Milly Benson

I had the best time! Boom was a great tour guide and made sure everyone was happy and enjoying the trip.