based on 1237 reviews
B

BailieAndrews

Patrick and Sophie made the trip on a whole the most memorable one I’ve been on yet! Best tour guides ever, and were there if we needed any guidance.

E

EmilyWayne

Mother nature did not want to co-operate but sometimes that happens and cannot be predicted. Although it somewhat dampened the views/sunsets all the locations were beautiful and i'm glad I did the southern portion in addition to the northern tour. Even though the weather can't be helped it would have been nice to have some more option available for us to do in our spare time. The quad bikes were fun and we booked a cooking class on our last evening as well. Super appreciative of all the considerations taken towards my dietary requirements!

DW

Dennis Wong

It's been an experience backpacking this 8 day Thailand tour. From long boat excursions, sleeping on overnight trains, riding 4x4 quad bikes and ferries. All this a great experience. Great meeting new people from all over the world, good times dining, drinking and chilling.

S

SormehAlireza

We booked this holiday as out honeymoon with STA travel. We didn't know this was going to be a backpacker tour and realized this when we go to Bangkok. So some things were a surprise to begin with (maybe STA should have told us in detail before.) All in all it was very interesting and entertaining. We had bad luck with the weather in the south. We had a good time with nice people in this beautiful country, it was a lot of fun, going to come back again!

G

GeorgiaEvans

Had an amazing time- it was the first time I had experienced travelling as such. They made it very easy and comfortable for us. This was Sophie's first tour and she was absolutely amazing, what a pro! Thank you so much Sophie, Art and TruTravels.

B

BradleyMee

Had an absolutely amazing time! Wish we could have stayed longer. Value for money is great and you get a varied experience. Tour leaders were fantastic! Transport was only an issue for me really because of the weather, it was necessary though to keep it great value for money, so didn't affect my overall experience.

A

AliDavis

weather was awful which can't be helped- more contingency plans could have been handy

Jasper Pronk

My 4th trip with TruTravels. Loved it and will keep going. Bit sad that the weather was a bit bad on Koh Phangan but it did not ruin the mood or the fun. Art & Sophie were total toppers and I would gladly go with them again. Can't wit for my next TruTravels tour - hopefully next year!!!

F

FionaMeacham

Very well organised, worry free experience. I have had so much fun with Minnie and the group and have made amazing memories. I loved Khao Sok national park and bottle beach. So scenic and beautiful with lovely locals and chilled happy atmosphere. I love how we do so much in 8 days. So many fond memories, I would and will highly recommend Tru Travels. WORTH EVERY PENNY :) THANK YOU X

25th November 2018
KS

Kristina Schröpfer

I had a great experience, got to see so much of the country in such a short amount of time. My favourite part of the trip was Khao Sok national park and bottle beach.

25th November 2018