based on 1424 reviews
B

BrennaEliseNield

Absolutely loved the experience and I would highly recommend the trip. Good balance of culture/ party/ relax and well paced. I deal group size for 8days and loved connecting with people,I usually wouldn’t. I would have benefited fro a more exciting ice break to start the tour. Bee is a gorgeous guide - friendly, fun, thoughtful and super helpful.

D

DanielleFerbrache

I had never done anything like this before so was quite nervous but Bee made me feel very relaxed ad excited about the trip. Everyone was so amazing and we became close very quickly. Everything was arranged for us so we didn't have to worry about anything and we got to visit places we wouldn't have thought of. Khao Sok National Park was beautiful : swimming and Kayaking in the lake was amazing. My favourite experience was bottle beach - it was stunning and so much fun! I would recommend a trip like this to anyone who wants to try something a little different amazing!!!

H

HaydenRowellAmery

This has been and amazing experience and has made me want tot travel more. Everyone was lovely and Bee is the best! I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for and awesome trip to Thailand

M

MaribethAngat

Overall experience is great. Bee was very accommodating. She tried her best to make us all comfortable and well take care of. The schedule was always on time. Every activity ran smoothly. I specifically liked the bottle beach because I was able to experience the lantern ( floating) and had so much fun on the beach.

CM

Carla Manifold

I have really enjoyed being apart of this tour group. The tour gave me the chance to experience a good variety of things over the week. It was great to see Bangkok (temples, nightlife, markets and the boat ride). It was then lovely to relax in Khao Sok, Bottle Beach and during the river cruise in Koh Pha-ngan on the last day. If I had travelled alone I would not of had the same experience. It was great to have all the activities organised so I could just turn up and enjoy. I was very lucky also to have 4 other solo female travellers in my group as I had worried they would be all couples or groups of friends. Arthur has been a great tour guide over the week. He helped with any questions or problems I had and he was always around if we needed him. He was also always there to take photos and send them to us. Arthur is a lot of fun and was always up for a laugh, including everyone, and making sure we were having a good time. The transport was great also, a taxi or minibus was always waiting for us when we finished an activity or wanted to go somewhere. The accommodation was generally well located (with walking distance to busy areas). I felt it could have been a bit cleaner (ants in my bedroom). However, when I told Arthur about this he immediately organised fo rme to change rooms which made me much happier. Overall I really enjoyed the whole experience and would recommend this trip to a friend. I look forward to travelling on another tour with TruTravels in the future.

D

DespinaDonato

I had a great time on the 12th. The leade up was good, however communication from tru travels staff could have been better. I dont really like that we had to wait until the guide contacted us to receive assistance to book transportation back to the destination to get our flights back. I think nab option to go to the international airports could be added at an additional to put a lot of travelers minds at ease The tour itself was great! Lots to so and lots of down time. For the price I was happy, some of the accommodation was not very clean. Ie: khao sok, my bed had dust around it However ince I notifirs Arthur about it, he had the issue rectified. Arthur was great! Very informative and very passionate about his home country! We laughed a lot and had some great photos taken by him... he was also our personal photographer! Great banter and a beautiful person! I look forward to my next tour!

M

MjGirard

The thailand experience was my first group travel and unexpectedly love it very much! I'll sugest arriving a little bit earlier in bangkok since the city as so much to offer. The first days of the tour offer the perfect mix between self exploration and guided tour. My favorites parts were khao sok and bottle beach both having an amazing scenery and offer everything for relaxing. The tour guide was also awesome and helping. Really recommend the tour!

25th October 2019

Great experience with a great tour guide. No complaints.

22nd October 2019
A

AdamCurti

I had a fab time on the whole tour. I couldn't have asked for a better team "Papsi" and "Scotty" are sound can't beauty say what my favorite part was it was all fantastic if anything the bungalows just for the fact it was a stunning location. The hotels were fab clean and spot on. sad to be leaving. 5 Stars!!!

17th October 2019
A

AdamCurti

Great experience. our tour guide "Papsi" and "Scotty" helped when we needed it. They were great tour guides. Everywhere we went was amazing, all the tours were great! Best experience ever. I would highly recommend it!!

17th October 2019