based on 8 reviews
M

Meldarling

I did the Philippines island hopper, The tour was fantastic, Justin and Fretchie were the tour guides and they were amazing, so helpful if anything was needed they were there to sort it. The activities were incredible, pictures really don’t do justice! I highly recommend using TruTravels I’ve been on two tours with them now and would love to do more.

20th August 2019

I had the time of my life doing the TruTravels Bali tour so, I decided to go on the Philippines Island Hopper Tour. Tru travels, again, didn't disappoint. It's been fantastic! We have done so many activities and the weather has been beautiful. My absolute favourite activities were the Port Barton island hopping, the zip line in El Nido, canyoneering in Kawasan and the surf lessons in Siargao! Although I loved all the itenerary on this tour. The accommodation was great in all islands. Fretchie was our tour guide and was great, couldn't have asked for anything better, she was very organised with all the transport and restaurants/bars and was there if we needed anything. She also gave us great history from the Philippines. Overall it's been a fantastic and I would highly recommend to anyone. I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Thank you TruTravels ❤️x

20th August 2019
L

LewisOstle

My experience with your travel is second to none! I mean we enjoyed every minute of the guides and the people who we joined the tours with. From the nights out, meals and activities I wouldn't change any of it, Trutravels is such a good company to start touring with, I wouldn't recommend anyone better. couldn't thank Trutravels enough for the experience they've given me. I will be back in the future!

9th August 2019
C

ChloeShearer

I have loved this experience. The major highlights were the castaway, canyoneering, surf lesson and zipline. Some of the accomodation in the west could be improved to provide more value for money, but overall clean, friendly and good locations. Great experience for those who want a combination of adventure and relaxation. Jason was great fun, encouraged everyone to take part in the activities without making you feel pressured to do so.

29th April 2019
FC

Florence Cuénid

What an amazing experience! It was my first time in the Philippines and I absolutely loved it. All these activities were great an everything was well organised and Jason was a really nice tour guide what made this tour even better! I would recommend it to 100%. I will never forget this philippines tour from TruTravels and all these amazing people I met on this tour!

29th April 2019
JM

Joe Morley

There is very few negatives I could think about this trip. The combination of the group, the place, the itinerary and the group leaders have made this arguably the best trip of my life. Some of the views we saw and the activities we did were absolutely incredible. I felt we saw everything there was to see in the places we visited and the tour leaders made sure we were always safe so I was always comfortable wherever we were. The fact that we had a big group also made the experience 5x better. I got to meet so many new people from different places and had the chance to bond with people I’d never usually speak to. Ive fallen in love with The Philippines, with a huge helping hand from TruTravels and our tour leaders. I couldn’t think of a better way to spend 19 days. I’m so grateful to have been able to do this and I cant wait for the next one!

5th April 2019
J

JoelAnderson

Wow what can I say, this is up there with the best trip of my life! What I loved most was the fact that although we got to see the main tourist areas, we also got to spend some time alone with our group on some of the nicest islands in the world. The activities on the tour are awesome and everyone had an amazing time! We were lucky our group leader was super organised also and everything ran smoothly. This is definitely not one to miss I can’t recommend it enough!

27th February 2019
B

BraydenMcKenzie

What an amazing trip! I've been to the Philippines three times so far and it never ceases to amaze me :D The country has so much diversity and the locals are beyond friendly. Speaking from someone who has traveled the country quite extensively I can honestly say that TruTravels does a wonderful job showcasing some of the best areas with this island hopping tour. One of the biggest difficulties I found traveling the Philippines was the fact that it's comprised of over seven thousand islands! Now on one hand that's great.. it means many places are still virtually untouched by tourism but the catch twenty-two of that is a lot of islands are hard to get to or even get around on once you've made it. This is one area where TruTravels really pulls through. They pre-arrange all ferry and bus transportation plus the smaller island hopping days so you just have to show up and they take care of the rest, no stress at all. I don't even know where begin with all the activities.. we did so much in those nineteen days it was mad. Island hopping, checking out all the beautiful lagoons, snorkeling with shipwrecks, zip lining over the ocean, swimming with millions of sardines, seeing sea turtles, traversing the waterfalls of Kawasan, visiting a faith healer on the black magic island, surf lessons and above all staying with one of the oldest tribes in the Philippines for two nights was all so incredible! Another thing that made it for me was the tour guides.. Patrick and Justin were such fun and interesting people who wouldn't hesitate to go the extra mile for anyone in the group, they helped numerous people (including myself) book their onward travel or accommodation after the tour had ended and had the best stories to share by the campfire. Both of their personalities were larger than life and I truly consider them lifelong friends along with every other person on that tour. Thank you TruTravels for the trip of a lifetime!

22nd February 2019