based on 118 reviews
BB

Brynja Broadley

The New Years Eve West Philippines was just amazing! Great effort by Justin to make the whole experience memorable and going the extra mile for the New Year celebrations. Zip lining on Jan 1st was the perfect way to the start the year (at a slightly later time than normal to allow for the numerous sore heads!) You fit a lot in in a relatively short amount of time, so not for the faint hearted but that being said, you do get some quality beach time. The accommodation is well located and clean. Highly recommend TruTravels and top marks to Justin.

1 day ago
FS

Flora Shepherd

Tour was outstanding. Justin our tour leader was very organised and very professional, whilst also being great fun. You could tell he had built up excellent relationships with locals wherever we went. The tour itself was so well organised, an amazing way to see some of the beautiful sights the Philippines has to offer in such a short amount of time. Accommodation was very clean, food was great. Worth every penny.

1 day ago
BJ

Bárbara Júlio

Overall was an incredible experience! The guide was great and the group also! The only think was that I was expecting to have more time to relax in the beach that we hadn’t :(

4th January 2020
CA

Carlos Allen Rivero Paredes

everything is really good, can't be perfect, but could include more cultural activities, we spend a lot of time in the water and after the 3rd reef, everything start looking the same. The coastaway experience was amazing! very challenging but great, you go out of your confort zone and learn to enjoy the life in a simpliest way.

Operator's comment: How's it going! Thanks for your epic review - we’re pumped that you had an amazing time on your Philippines tour, castaway is an amazing experience, right! Welcome to the TruFam and hope to see you on another trip soon. Where's next on your list? Big love, Tru Crew.

10th December 2019

Our guide Anj was amazing ,always willing to help and educate about her country It was a mix of activities and people to enjoy and learn from. I definetly recomend Trutravels to ther as also accomodation was good only sharing with one person if you are a solo traveller.

Operator's comment: Big love for leaving us a review! Awesome to see you had a great time in the Philippines. Pop the team an email to info@trutravels.com if you have any friends you would like to refer to us and we can reward you for doing so. Peace n love, TruCrew. :D

6th December 2019

Everything was amazing the places we visited and the people were so friendly and welcoming.

Operator's comment: Awesome to see you had a great time away with us - TruCrew :D

Everyone is friendly ,big thanks to Anj

Operator's comment: TruFam for life :D

6th December 2019

We love you Anjie! thanks for everything

Operator's comment: Big love - See you next time :D TruCrew.

6th December 2019

All was just amazing! love Anji and food from locals and boats. tnx verry awesome time

Operator's comment: Big love for leaving us a review - glad you had a great time on tour :D TruCrew.

6th December 2019

mi segundo tour con trutravel y definitivamente no serd el ultimo laexpersen fue maravillos porque tuve la oportunidad de conocer a tondo ma cultural diferente a la mia yes eso lo guebusco crando viajo. siempre hay cosas que megustasid que freran mejores pero se que nada es perfecto por eso mirecomendacion es que sigan dan donas experiences inolvidables. mas alla de habes conocido lugares mirebles lo mas valioso para mi son las persands ove conoci y que a yudaran a que este experien cia fuera inolyrdable en especial Anj sinella na hubiera siole tan genial ella es pegrendi pero con un corazon enorme tan positive are contagia mi viaje termino pero se que molvere a teneso atro y trutravels serd mi epcion porque se que tendre atra gran ovetural #people places I love my Columbians litthuianians, british but specially my great Anj translation: My second tour with Trutravel and definitely not the last one was wonderful because I had the opportunity to get to know your cultural background different from mine and I am looking for it when I travel. There are always things that you like that are better but I know that nothing is perfect, so my recommendation is that they continue to give unforgettable experiences. Beyond having known mireble places the most valuable for me are the Persian ove I met and that they would help that this experience be inolyrdable especially Anj Sinella na would have only been so great she is pegrendi but with a huge heart so positive they are contagious The journey is over, but I know that I will have Teneso Atro and Trutravels will be my eption because I know that I will have great ovetural #people places I love my Columbians litthuianians, British but specially my great Anj