based on 30 reviews
C

CharlotteDews

Bee was amazing from the off there was a big group of us and she did the best job at bringing us all together. Bee lifted the group spirit. She'd make me smile despite the mood. My favorite trip of the tour was to be at bottle beach. Bee is amazing.

Operator's comment: Hey Charlotte! Awesome to see you had a great time away with us - we had an epic time with you, Bee is a legend hey! We'll look forward to seeing you for another adventure - where's next on your list? Big Love, TruCrew.

D

DannielleDorman

I knew I was going to have and experience of a lifetime, but I didn't expect it to be this good! I've had the best time, doing things, never knew I would!! I've gone out of my comfort zone when I done scuba diving and on a jet ski!! National park was my ultimate favourite accommodation, so beautiful and relaxing after 2 weeks of intense activities. Bee was mad this experience, so much fun and has exceeded an expectations. THANK YOU for everything and I will keep these memories for a lifetime!

Operator's comment: What's up TruTraveller, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Bee is a legend, glad she made your trip so awesome! Pop the team an email to info@trutravels.com if you have any friends you would like to refer to us and we can reward you for doing so. Peace & love, TruCrew! :)

Kevin Nelson

This part of my total Thailand package was such a blast. My favourite experience was on the stay at Bottle beach. Such a great experience from the swimming, lantern lighting and the fire-show, fantastic. Our guide Bee helped us so much during the trip. She was great at bringing the group together and kept the good times flowing!!! Great trip!!

Operator's comment: Hey Kevin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Glad you loved Bottle Beach just as much as we do ;) Pop the team an email to info@trutravels.com if you have any friends you would like to refer to us and we can reward you for doing so. Peace & love, TruCrew! :)

L

LauraRees

My experience in Thailand has been amazing, there was many times I wasn't well, however with the support of Bee, she would always make my trip the best it could be! I recommend this tour to everyone! especially those who have never travelled before!! Trutravels made our journey around the islands so stlessfree. Our accommodation was also luxury for what I was expecting. My favourite experience has to be PHIPHI island, It has views that make you feel like your in the dream. It is that incredible! I can only THANK Bee for the most amazing experience and the best memories!

L

LisanRaaijmakers

My experience on this trip has been much better than I expected it to be! All the places we've been to were so beautiful and I have made the best memories. Everything on this trip was arranged so well. You didn't have to figure out anything yourself. Our amazing tour guide Bee made sure of that she took care of us so well and is one of the sweetest persons I have ever met. She made this an unforgettable trip for all of us. I also made friends for life in the little time I travelled with them. Thanks to everyone for making these few weeks in my lif so special!!!

Operator's comment: What’s up TruTraveller! Amazing to see you had such a great time away with us. Bee is a babe, and we loved making so many fun memories with you. Pop the team an email to info@trutravels.com if you have any friends you would like to refer to us and we can reward you for doing so. Big Love, TruCrew.

S

SophieReeves

My tour began with Steve and Scotty in north Thailand... what an incredible, jam-packed two weeks we had! We did so much in our two weeks but for me the highlights were visiting many temples and learning about the culture and history of the places that we visited. Our cooking class was really informative and a good laugh. The jungle trek was hard work but when we arrived at the hill tribe village it was so rewarding, we had a perfect night, all sat around a campfire laughing and singing. Chang Mai Grand Canyon was a really fun day, I felt like a kid jumping and sliding around at the waterpark! And the elephant sanctuary was something all of our group were looking forward to and it didn’t disappoint. Steve is a fantastic tour guide, he cannot be faulted! He kept the group informed of all timings, activities, what to pack etc. throughout the whole tour. Not only that but he kept the whole group entertained with his fun and chilled out personality. He felt more like a friend than a tour guide which was really great as we all felt so comfortable being together. And Scotty... he has such a loving, happy personality. Again, we instantly felt like friends and he made sure everyone felt involved all the time, even with the harder parts of the tour, such as the jungle trek he looked after and encouraged everyone who was a bit slower (like me!) It was so sad to have say goodbye to both of them after an unforgettable journey but we were passed over to our new tour guide for the South... Gun. The south part of the tour was a lot more chilled out than the north... full of boat trips, snorkelling, beaches and breathtaking scenery. Monkey beach, the floating bungalows and the pub crawl in Koh Tao were my favourite activities. The tour had a much more chilled out vibe than the north (which us total Thailanders appreciated), time to relax! Gun has such a lively, bubbly personality. He’s always full of energy and there was never a dull moment. He was always full of facts, history and stories to keep our group informed and entertained. He looked after our group extremely well and made sure that our tour was full of laughter and making memories. He really is fantastic at his job and I’m so glad to have had him as a guide! It has been an absolute pleasure to have met Steve, Scotty and Gun. I am so pleased that I experienced Thailand with Tru Travels, I will never forget the amazing people I have met and the incredible experiences that we have all shared together!

Operator's comment: Hey Sophie, thank you for taking the time to leave us such an epic review, ya legend! Glad all your group leaders made your trip so awesome - Koh Tao pub crawl is one to remember, or not ;) We had the best time with you and will look forward to your next adventure with us - where's next on your bucket list? Pop the team an email to info@trutravels.com if you have any friends you would like to refer to us and we can reward you for doing so. Big Love, TruCrew! :)

M

MatthewGreen

I've just finished the 27 day Total Thailand tour and it has been an amazing time! For the Northern part of the tour, Steve and Scotty instantly brought the Tru Family vibe. I arrived a couple of days early, and was already hanging out and having a laugh with Scotty, Steve and a couple of other guides days before the tour even started. I already felt like family! The tour was a perfect balance of party, culture and history. Steve and Scotty made it their mission to ensure it was the trip of a lifetime for everyone. Similarly, the Southern half of the tour run by Gun was brilliant. Sun's out, Gun's out!Sun, beach and beer - what more could anyone ask for?! Beautiful locations and some great snorkelling spots. Fun bars and parties after some amazing food and a day on the beach and in the Ocean is a dream. Gun brought the fun, and even when he was feeling unwell he managed to keep everyone laughing and having a great time. From blasting the song "My heart will go on" from Titanic at the start of our boat trip, to making jokes in between mouthfuls of crunching ice cubes, Gun was a classic character, fantastic guide and ultimate brand ambassador for Tru Travels. I've been to Thailand several times before, but the Tru Family lead by Steve, Scotty and Gun made it something brand new and really special. I really feel like part of the Tru Family now! Just go!

Operator's comment: Hey Mathew! Thanks for your epic review - we’re stoked that you had an amazing time on our Total Thailand trip, and so cool to see you enjoyed the snorkelling spots - paradise, hey! Welcome to the TruFam and hope to see you on another advent soon! Big love, Tru Crew.

D

DanielWynn

I booked the 27 day Total thailand trip and straight away TruTravels were all over it! They made life so easy from start to finish! We met out tour guides Steve and Scotty in bangkok for the first part of the tour which was 14 days Thailand north, and they were amazing! Settling any nerves that we may have had being on a solo tour! They really got the group to bond and we got on so well! Steve and Scotty were always super informative about all the culture and rich history of Thailand and alway on hand to take care of us, whether that was on the activities or if we wanted to do something not on the itinerary on an evening. They were so much fun on an evening always suggesting the best bars and restaurants. On the 14 day island hopper tour. We met our tour guide ‘Gun’ in Bangkok and straight away the vibe he gave the group was awesome! He was so informative and knew everything about everything! He was always on hand to be there for us and he was so fun in his own unique way! This part of the tour was more chill and less activities but that’s what you want when your in such beautiful locations in the south of Thailand! Overall the thing that made Trutravels different for me was the tour guides. You don’t see them as tour guides! just really good friends who want to do the same things as you and have a good time! And it’s not a 9-5 for them it’s a lifestyle, they’re so enthusiastic and full of life all the time! So to Steve, Scotty and Gun thankyou for making it a trip of a lifetime! Would 100% recommend TruTravels to a friend!!!

Emma Ashcroft

i really enjoyed my time on the thailand island hopper. My tour leaders Gun and Scotty were amazing. They both helped in anyway that they could - including going above necssary to help with bag's and the likes. Both are very fun and upbeat, including Gun playing music and singing at any opportunity. The acivities we did were fun and the views everywhere absolutely stunning. We were also recommended great places to eat and bars to go to. Gun even set me up with a tattoist friend of his so i could get a bamboo tattoo. Due to the weather, one of the bat trips planned had to be cancelled but Gun was able to sort out an amazing car journey around the island for us instead. I'd Recommend this tour to anyone wanting to go south of thailand or Total thailand for anyone who wants to see both north ad south. Overall 10/10

30th August 2019
K

KevenShard

Trutravels have been amazing! since we booked the trip and everyone is so passionate and do everything they can to help you. we will definitely use them again. The 14 day island hopper has been amazing! Both gun and Scotty have been fantasitc all the way thought the tour and i would recommend them and the tour to anyone. They have been really helpful and informative whilst keeping everything fun.

30th August 2019