based on 220 reviews
RP

Radhika Patel

Loved this tour, my group and my tour guide really made it an epic experience!

2 days ago
E

EllieWilliams

I've had the best time in Vietnam. Loved everything that we've done. Edna was great, always up for a good times and helping us out as much as she could when everyone of us get sick, she was there to take care of us ensuring we got all what we need and taking our medications and being hydrated. If I was going to do it again, I would prefer to be staying in hostels as I feel this makes us meet new people where as our accomodations this time found was good but didn't get to fun experience. Really enjoyed the trip and love Vietnam!!!

S

SaraDesjardins

I really had an amazing trip! Edna was always there to help, I have been sick and she took me to the clinic and was there for me (thanks) I love almost all the activities, but i hated most of the places we stayed in. We shouldn't stay in hotel as they are boring. The places we've been were really nice, but i felt there was more transport time than enjoying the places (4 long bus rides + 4hr ride to castaways, etc.) Maybe the tour should be more 4-5 days longer to enjoy the more of the places between traveling. But in general, I had the great time of my life!!!

R

RebeccaJames

I had the best time in Vietnam! The trip was excellent. Edna is a great tour guide very kind and caring when you are unwell.

H

HarrietWilliams

Absolutely loved Vietnam, such a great country and the places we've been is such an amazing places. Itineraries is full packed and lots of choices for extra activities. Mostly my favorite places we've been is the quad biking in sandunes in Muine. Also the war museums are pretty interesting. Bana Hills is pretty good and we had a great time visiting this place as an extra activities. If i have to do it again, I would like to stay more on a hostels as I like to meet more people! Also love Edna, she is so lovely, when we were ill and couldn't have done anything, she was there all the time to help us out all the time! So much energy and so much fun to be with, couldn't asked much for a tour guide doing above and beyond at her work.Hands up!!!

A

AdamWyatt

I really enjoyed Vietnam with TruTravels. I never knew that one tour can show and teach số mũch about Vietnam. Edna at the first before the tour starts she already made me feel like a family, she's hilarious and ensuring I have all I packed on my upcoming trip and suggested places I could go for extra day. Edna and Adam were both great and they make everyone feel so welcome and comfortable throughout the tour and they were able to help with whatever we needed no matter what time or day it was. We definitely wouldn't be able to see as much as we did in Vietnam if it wasn't for Edna and Adam. They were able to provide lots of information about where we went which made the experience that much better. I will definitely be looking to book another Trừtravels again on the future.

F

Faye

I have had a brilliant experience travelling with TruTravels. The group really clicked well and we all hot on really well. Adam and Edna started the tour leading together. Adam was an absolute legend one of the nicest leaders I've had in years travel and Edna ensured we all our needs were met and went above and beyond being a group leader but also a mother to us all. My favorite part was the quad biking in the sand dunes. It was an adrenaline filled with experience. The only recommendation I wou make would be to include Cứ Chỉ tunnels. The aspects of the tour were brilliant. I've made life long memories along the way. I would 100% recommend this tour to others who want to explore Vietnam - it is so beautiful! Thank YOU Edna for taking care of us and being a cracking leader!

CH

Christopher Hansen

Edna was very helpful and knowledgeable of areas travelled to was excellent. I was bit older than the others but never really felt out of place. The only downside was getting a bit of sick for someone at the tour. But Edna ensure that we are been look after as some of us are just not feeling well. She make sure that every of us have all our medications. Overall experience Vietnam was an amazing place to travel and definitely will be back to the rest of the north of Vietnam and Edna as a guide.

A

AndyBurns

I have the best trip with the best people and a great tour guide, through an amazing country, stopping at awesome places from bottom to top. I found the trip and iterinary to be well thought out and not too rushed.My mains loves being at the war museum, Hoi An. The cooking class in Hue, quad biking sand dunes in Mui Ne and many beautiful sights along the way, Phong Nha was amazing. If I could change anything it would be to add another 3-4 days to the trip and take the DMZ and Ninh Binh the way. Edna was a great tour guide, a true friend and caring guide. She looked after everyone that got sick. And really went out of her way a lot to ensure the happiness of the whole group. Thank you Trutravels, I had the best time and feel I truly have made friends for life. And I'm excited for my next Trutravels tour in Thailand.

N

NicoleScott

Wow - Where to begin… Papsi absolutely made this tour for me. From the first night when he saved me from bed bugs in the hostel I was staying, to the final day when I didn’t want to leave him & we have a hand shake!! His English is amazing! I genuinely cannot express how different my time would have been without him. I had a great time in Vietnam and I’m really glad I did the tour as I felt safe and at ease throughout. Not as good but close to the 27 day Thailand. The North part of my tour has been my favourite in particular Hoi An which was absolutely beautiful - Papsi tailor recommendation was fab. The Hai Van pass was brilliant despite being ridiculously hungover! Phong always looked out me whenever I felt sick!! Castaways was an experience I will never forget… So surreal - I made a life long friend! I was sad that we had to miss Phong Nha, however Papsi did an exceptional job at organising alternative activities. All in all I’ve had a brilliant time! Papsi you’re the best THAIII BOIII out there!!! Phong you’re a legend. Thank you!

21st September 2019