based on 147 reviews
V

VickyVettese

Phoebe has been amazing throughout the tour and is such good fun to be around. She is always positive and so glad we got her as our group leader! The waterfall at Moyo island was incredible and an amazing experience with crystal clear water! The motorbike ride was also a very fun experience! Swimming with manta rays was also amazing, along with the visit to Rinca island to see the Komodo dragon. We also visited pink beach, which was lovely (got some great insta shots!) Staying on the boat for 2 nights was a great experience. Risky was great and made the whole experience on the boat even better!!

N

Nicole

I booked this tour 7 days before it started, I got really good support, I asked so many questions in which I got full replies and answers straight back which was great! We all met in the start hotel which was nice and very close to the beach! I got my own room throughout the trip which was so nice, was very surprised by this!! We all went out to different restaurants each evening that were all very nice! The breakfast was all included which was so nice! The transport was very comfortable and all the drivers were very friendly, sometimes you have to pay for taxis to dinner and to the pink beach but it's very cheap so it's okay! I loved all the activities, sometimes i felt there wasn't enough time at each place to enjoy, but mostly it was okay!! The different activities were all great , I would love there to be one day of full hiking! I loved the fact we didn't really go to very touristy areas, even without much luxury which really made me feel i was experiencing the most of Indonesia! I loved the bonfire on the beach in Sumbawa! Phoebe is the best tour leader I have ever met! She always does everything to make sure everyone is having the best time! She is also very informative about everything all the time! You never miss any information with Phoebe as she makes sure everyone knows what is going on! Phoebe is really open-minded, laid back with so much positive energy in her! I can't believe she is only 21! jeez!! She is so organised! Love her! Thank you for everything :D

D

Devon

This has been an amazing trip, we got to see and do things most people will never get the chance to in there whole lives! Phoebe was a great tour leader, ensuring 24/7 fun and that everyone was happy! She even gave me a piggy back through the sea so I wouldn't get my trainers wet! As much as Phoebe was always fun to have around you equally felt very at ease and safe! (great photographer too!) I though the accommodation was great, a nice mix of luxury and adventure! Overall a great itinerary, made even better with a great leader! Thank you Phoebe!!

B

BethLadden

I loved all the activities, we got to go to places and do things that not many tourists get to do! Phoebe was always up for a laugh and still very informative, always there to answer any questions and keep everyone in the loop! Phoebe was always super positive and encouraged us to do everything so we never missed out! She made the trip even better then it would have been. She also took loads of photos for everyone individually so no one mussed out on any memories! FAB TRIP! FAB TOUR LEADER!

A

Alexander

The travel with trutravels was very good, we got to see a lot of places in such a short time!Our group leader was very friendly, helpful and fun. was very well organised!

K

KerrieMcNicholl

The 9 day komodo tour was an unforgettable experience. The tour was very well planned, discovering the true gems of Indonesia. My favorite part of the tour was Moyo Island, the boat ride with dolphins and the two waterfalls on the island. The accommodation and choices of restaurant were brilliant. Our tour guides Dom and Darrin made the experience what it was, they were always full of energy and great craic. Dom and Darrin made sure we had the best tour possible and very helpful to anything we needed. The Komodo part of this was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend this tour to anyone - an epic trip!! Thank you to Dom and Darrin for a great tour, won’t forget it anytime soon! 10 out of 10!

30th July 2019
D

DanielG

I had a great time on this tour and the people were amazing. Our tour leader Dom was always so fun and informative. The live aboard boat was the highlight, with Padar viewpoint, absolutely magnificent. Dom was the coolest, Thank you!!

28th July 2019
T

Tay

- The second half of me the trip lived up to the great fun not we had on the first half. - The beaches were beautiful and the wildlife aspects of me trip was amazing. - The boat trip was quite an experience, despite having very choppy on the first night. - Overall I am very happy that I done the full 18 days tour. - Spicy has been brilliant throughout, great energy, a lot of fun and always happy to help and ensure everyone is having a great time.

24th July 2019
B

BenBailey

the itinerary is well put together, making most of the 18 days, Dom and Darrin were both very professional yet made the tour very fun

23rd July 2019
L

LucyPerrior

really enjoyed seeing the more rural locations in Indonesia. Maybe few more activities at start, but day on Moyo and during the live aboard boat were very fun and packed full of interesting and active activities. Enjoyed traveling around Moyo on bikes, trekking to waterfalls and viewpoints. As trip progressed I felt Dom and Darrin ensured trip was fun, especially Darrin keeping those spirits high and his great photography. The group I met on tour really made it great.

23rd July 2019