based on 187 reviews
A

Amber

The whole trip has been a once in a lifetime experience and I have been able to see so much of Bali that I never thought I would have been able to. Everything was really well organised and we managed to fit so much in. Phoebe was a great group leader and kept everything and everyone really well organised. We were very lucky to be apart of such a good group. We all got along really well and made the most of everything involved. All of out accommodation and transport was included which put you at ease as literally everything was organised for you. There are no complaints about the accommodation as it was all very welcoming, comforting and overall lovely places to stay. I will definitely be visiting Bali again and booking further trips with TruTravels.

P

PaulBerry

For a first group trip this has been amazing! From day one Phoebe has made it memorable. Highlights have been; Temples, snorkelling, diving - All in all the whole trip was great!!

Z

ZoeLau

The trip has been really amazing. It is well organised and there is a mix between free time and planned activities. Phoebe as a group leader can't be faulted! Her knowledge has been excellent and she really puts 100% on each tour. In addition, it was really great to meet other leaders such as Josh, and Wayan. Meeting Wayans family at the cooking class really helped with immersing myself into the Indonesian culture.The trip overall has a lovely balance between learning about culture and fun activities. I really enjoyed surfing as it was new for many of us, it was a great laugh! The accommodation was fantastic, from the location to the cleanliness. It was a great surprise to be in lovely hotels, all with lovely swimming pools (which was an added bonus) The group size was fab, there was enough of us to have a lovely group atmosphere, but small enough that each person felt really included. Phoebe was great at recommending additional activities such as Mt Batur, which was a must do, as well as choosing places to eat with lots of variety. M favourite memory was teaching Wayan hot to strawpedo and learning the true meaning of 'Crank That'. Overall I would recommend!

C

Connie

My trip was amazing! Phoebe was awesome from before the trip, all the way till the end. Temples with Wayan was absolutely wonderful! Learnt a lot and Wayan was delightful. Phoebe made sure I got from the airport to the hotel safely and easily. Surfing was one of my favourite activities. It was in another city, so we got to see more of Bali and have fun!! The cooking class was one of my favourite activities, super authentic and great fun. Phoebe made sure we didn't get bitten by mozzies! The rice terraces were better than the pictures and Phoebe introduced us to some very interesting Indonesian people who lived and worked there! Snorkelling was out of this world, saw many sea turtles! Phoebe made this trip for us, she knew everyone in every place we went. Every restaurant was delicious and every night was a night to remember. Phoebe even saved my life on the bike ride back to our hotel in Gili T.

Delmar Keys

I had a great time and I would recommend trutravels to anyone wanting to come to Bali. I will look for more tours for the future.

M

MichaelUhding

It was one of the best days in my life so far. Everything went as planned and it couldn't have been better. The journey did the monkey Forest, the surfing and the snorkeling even exceeded my expectation. We couldn't ask for a better guide, spicy was always helpful, nice and respectful. He knew how to handle every situation and his knowledge about every single places was extraordinary. I am glad that I had the opportunity to travel with TruTravels. It will not be the last trip with you guys. I want to thank you for the great support, the planning and the entire trip. It was a blast. P. S: You have to promote spicy. We were only hanging out for 18 days, yet he is already like a brother to me/us. I'm looking forward to the upcoming 18 days with him.

14th October 2019
C

ChloeSweetman

The whole experience was amazing! This is the first time I had ever travelled on my own and I was so nervous but everything was so well organized and Spicy really made me feel comfortable and at ease. Everything was stress free. I was quite anxious about coming on own and asked a lot of questions, Spicy always got back to me quickly and reassured me. It was my 25th birthday during the tour and Spicy made sure we had an amazing night out celebrating! It was so much fun, he also above and beyond to make it special and got me a birthday cake and played "Happy Birthday song" on a saxophone, particularly my birthday. All the activities were amazing and well explained, Spicy was there for all of us 24/7 and was very informative. I felt very safe with him as our tour guide. I got a cut whilst surfing and Spicy made sure that it was clean and checked it every day. I also had a sore throat half way through the tour and felt really poorly but he really took care of me getting me medicine and extra blankets when I felt shivery. I loved the accommodations. Favourite was Ubud, excellent aircon and very clean. I love all the extra places that Spicy took us too, he was very thoughtful and planned our night very well. Best tour ever! And best tour guide is Spicy! He is a credit to your company. Thank you Spicy for an amazing time ❤

14th October 2019

Marty McGuinness

The Bali and beyond tour was a great experience which included seeing some incredible places. Particular highlights were seeing the dolphins while on the live aboard boat and also completing the Mount Batur Sunrise hike. The tour was also made better by having Videl as a guide, he made sure that everyone was involved and was extremely knowledgeable on all the places we went. If you get a chance to do the Bali Tour and have Videl as you guide you will not regret it.

10th October 2019
L

LisaVanDenAbeele

[Original Text] Dit was een heel unieke ervaring. De planning zat goed vol en we deden we veel niet-toeristische dingen wat het voor mij een prachtige ervaring maakte. De boot vond ik het minste. Het was prachtig zeilen langs alle eilanden maar de nacht doorbrengen al zeilende was niet ok voor mij. Iedereen was ziek. Je ***kunt*** proberen de planning aan te passen zodat we de eerste nacht ook niet al zeilend moeten doorbrengen. Dit zou ontzettend veel schelen.  Bedankt voor deze mooie ervaring Trutravels. Ik ben gegroeid en uitgerust. Mijn volgende reis zal ook met jullie zijn. Tot binnenkort!

6th October 2019
A

AnastasiaScheller

[Original Text] Ich hatte eine tolle teit in Bali! Ich bin froh bei trutravels gebucht zu haben, weil ich mich  um fast nichts mehr kümmeren musste in vieles in der zeit gesehen habe, dass ich sonst wahrscheinte nicht hate sehen können. Bali und die gili islands  sind wunderschon und ich würde jeder zeit wieder gerne hin.

6th October 2019