based on 219 reviews
JA

Jamie Allen

loved cambodia and the tour was a great way to see it. Good variety in locations and good value for money - although more included meals would have been good.

3rd July 2019
S

SamBarry

The Cambodia Explorer tour was my second tour with trutravels and was equally as good as the Thailand trip. Seyha made sure everything and everyone was having fun from the very first day. He had bags of energy and taught us a lot about Cambodian culture which was very interesting! Mad Monkey hostels were great accommodation to finish the trip. Have already recommended trutravels to friends. Nice one brother!

19th June 2019

SamMcLellan

I enjoyed this tour as the activities included were fun and also cultural. The additional activities were good value for money and fun. Seyha was a great guide and was so energetic, had so much knowledge on cambodia and always there for help and support with any matter. I would recommend this tour to others.

19th June 2019
R

RosyStanesby

I cannot thank Nana enough for being such an awesome tour guide and friendly face throughout our trip. It has been an amazing experience to get to know Cambodia and for Nana to share his local knowledge, tips and history. We have had such great fun and it is a trip I will never forget. I will be very sad to say goodbye to Nana, the lovely drivers and the group. I wish the tour would go on forever. THANK YOU NANA! Please come to England so we can show you the sights and a good time at our home too!!

18th June 2019
SB

Sonya Basra

Seyha is an amazing individual!!! Kind, caring and loving. Overall great person!! Seyha made me feel very welcomed in Cambodia and the TruTravels family. Seyha made my experience 1000% times better, as he was always around. During the 12 days we became more than friends, we all became a family. He was more like a brother to the group. Always looking out for me and the rest of the group, concerned about our safety, feelings and he always wanted the group to have a great time. He teached me and the group so much about Cambodia culture. I had the best time in Cambodia and it's all thanks to Seyha. I love and respect him so much as an individual. Wish him all the best for the future and a massive thank you Seyha!!

31st May 2019
VT

Victoria Taylor

I couldn't have asked for a better 12 days & having Hul lead our group made it exceptional ! Excellent mix of sight seeing, exploring, party & relaxing.

9th May 2019
JC

Jackaline Chilby

At first we were very worried when we seen the age group of our team mates ranging from 18 to 27, with us being 60 we thought we had made a mistake. After our first night with our wonderful guide Seyha and our beautiful group of young Travellers we had an amazing holiday, feeling very welcomed and part of the group, it was something we would never have adventured into but so happy we did, we met some very respectful, fun loving people who taught us a little about life and Travelling. It takes a special guide to work with such a diverse group of Travellers and no one could do it as good as Seyha, he was fun, respectful and knew how to cater for everyone's needs . Don't let your age stop you from seeing the best in our young people, they may show us all a thing or too, holidays don't always have to be that 5 star trip, some of these backpackers accommodation are quite nice , so get out of your comfort zones and try something different. Don't forget to take lots of snacks from home for the long trips between cities, these kids appreciate it and have been away from home Travelling for months at a time, a little mothering is always appreciated and loved as they sometimes travel on a tight budget, show the love and they show it back, It made us feel needed and nurturing parents. Thank you Tru Travels but mostly thanks Seyha , he is truly amazing and an asset to Tru Travels . Happy Travellers Jacky and Reg

7th April 2019
DA

David Ashard

Seyha was great, very welcoming to all and made sure everyone was happy and participating in the group. Cambodia has a rich history the was covered well during the tour.

14th March 2019
M

Miriam

I love Cambodia - the people are really friendly, funny, and nice; the food is delicious, the culture catched me and what happened 40 years ago make me really sad. The nature is really nice and you have so many different things to see. I will come back for sure! :) My favorite activities were the Rice Fields, Island trip in Kampot, and Seyha showing us around in Kampot - it was a really nice day and a lot of info :) You can be really happy to have such a good guide in your team!

20th November 2018
S

Silke

It was well organized and had a good variety of activities/experiences in different parts of the country. My favorite activities were the Angkor Wat sunrise trip, the Phnom Penh activities (S21 Prison & Killing Fields), and the Kampot tour.

20th November 2018