based on 250 reviews
P

PhillipSimper

Have had a fantastic experience not only visiting Cambodia, but also meeting some fantastic people along the way as well as our amazing tour guide Seyha. Seyha was a brilliant guide, teaching us the local language/phrases. In addition to his friendly and loveable personality. My personal highlight was the Angkor wat sunrise in Siem Reap, a mind blowing experience all in all. I have also enjoyed the other activities with other travelers at all the places we visited especially at Mad Monkey Koh Rong Saloem. A brilliant trip of a beautiful country with the best tour guide ever.

25th October 2019
A

Alex

I don’t know to how to appeal from this trip of Cambodia, but it would much better than I do myself. As guide Seyha was a great guy to have with us and make us feel welcomed and feel grateful of all the activities. The trip was very well organized of the transport and hostels were good quality more luxurious than excepted. The itinerary was pretty good and you do a lot in the 11 days. There is a great mix of cultures, history, temples, S21 Prison, Killing Fields and other activities, water park, going out, jungle trek. It is very good how everything paid for in advance, except for the Tuk Tuk taxi were not paid for (which was the only annoying things). I would say this trip suite people who like to party as the hotels(Mad Monkey) us very party one-field, whose is great! If you are into that, but not people who am I travel with, as much as Cambodia is a stunning country with a lot of friendly people. They are very reliable, so don’t worry about transport is coming late. Overall I would recommend this trip if you want something different with lords mixed of parties, tradition and cultures.

25th October 2019
JA

Jamie Allen

loved cambodia and the tour was a great way to see it. Good variety in locations and good value for money - although more included meals would have been good.

3rd July 2019
S

SamBarry

The Cambodia Explorer tour was my second tour with trutravels and was equally as good as the Thailand trip. Seyha made sure everything and everyone was having fun from the very first day. He had bags of energy and taught us a lot about Cambodian culture which was very interesting! Mad Monkey hostels were great accommodation to finish the trip. Have already recommended trutravels to friends. Nice one brother!

SamMcLellan

I enjoyed this tour as the activities included were fun and also cultural. The additional activities were good value for money and fun. Seyha was a great guide and was so energetic, had so much knowledge on cambodia and always there for help and support with any matter. I would recommend this tour to others.

A

Alannah

I had a great time on this tour. The itinerary was great and unlike other tours I have done, this one I can see where money has gone in every aspect. Seyha was the best craic and always so positive! He was very organised and made the whole experience amazing

H

HeatherWatson

Had a great time in Cambodia - great group of people and great tour guides. Was good to see the water well that TruTravels sponsored - would be good to hear more about the charity work when booking the trip. Very happy to have a Cambodian tour guide who taught us about Cambodian culture and answered all our questions. Nana was great! Thanks for a great trip!

D

DanielEaston

Kimna was an amazing guide with a large wealth of local knowledge. He provided us with great respect and always accomodated for our groups needs. Mr Lee our driver has a great personality and was always involved with us and sharing his street food and local knowledge. Best driver in Cambodia !!! Life friends !!!

CL

Connor Lovelock

This has been an amazing tour, we spent enough time in each location to really enjoy it. We had a great itinerary for each day, even if something cancelled (jungle trek) something else was quickly organized. Free time was great, we were able to do our own thing like rent bikes. Highly recommend Nana as tour leader ; informative, attentive and entertaining.

S

SydneyBlock

I really enjoyed my TruTravels Cambodia experience! I could not have asked for a better group, which made the experience truly memorable. Mad Monkey accommodations expose travelers to the solo travel ride of backpacking. Nana was an amazing guide!