Overall

KerryGerein

My overall experience was so awesome! Johnny and Stella were the best leaders. They worked well together, were very knowledgeable, and knew how to party. This tour was a perfect mix of activities, relaxing, and partying. You can make what you want out of it. I will definitely do another Free and Easy Tour in the future!

10th March 2020

Kelby

So much fun! The 2 places you visit are perfect and not a lot of travel time which is nice!

9th March 2020

Kira

Stella and Johnny were awesome! Tons of fun and knew all the best places to check out. The trip was a perfect balance of relaxation and partying. Plus, there was some sweet activities included such as deep boarding, rafting and night snorkelling!

9th March 2020

KimMytz

Such a great group, our leaders Johnny and Stella were so fun and helpful! Would recommend again in a heartbeat!

8th March 2020
CH

Chelsea Hohmann

This tour was so much fun and relaxing at the same time! Josh always had plenty of fun stuff planned, and provided awesome recommendations for free time. You could tell he really knows the area (and people) well. People in both Costa Rica and Panama would stop him on the street just to say hi. This really made me feel like I was getting the local experience, since I was being guided by a local. My favorite activities we did were white water rafting, booze cruise on the catamaran, and under water surfing. There weren't that many meals included, but the ones that were were pretty decent. The accommodations in Panama at Casa Acuario were out of this world amazing with stunning blue water, private dock to float around in, and comfy beds and showers. However the accommodations in Costa Rica at Tasty Waves were a little suspect. We found several roaches and other bugs in our room. Overall, I loved this trip! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a fun relaxing vacation!

Operator's comment: Thanks for the feedback about the trip. We're so glad to hear you had a great time! This time Central America...next time SE Asia? hehe

31st July 2019

Amy Golightly

This trip was everything I needed it to be and more. I originally went on the 10 Day Caribbean Retreat with Kyle and Josh. The experience was so phenomenal that I could not leave after just 10 days. I ended up extending my trip and doing another 10 days on the Endless Summer Roadtrip. Each community that we explored was meticulously picked, and the leaders had such knowledge and connections that we truly felt like we belonged there. Both Kyle and Josh maintained extremely positive attitudes, while also being able to plan and organise a bunch of amazing activities. Even with all of their diligence during the day, they still managed to make the nights unforgettable while participating in much of the local nightlife. Although I had always been interested in Costa Rica, it was never a place that was at the top of my list. It exceeded my expectations in every way. From a picturesque cloud forest to relaxing in hammocks on a bungalow on the water, I truly feel like I experienced Panama and Costa Rica and I cannot wait to go back. If you are looking for a combination of adventure, relaxation, and some crazy fun partying - this is the trip for you!

23rd July 2018
C

Christopher

Great party tour with great people and tour guides!! Lots of beach and things to do!!

30th June 2017

Luc Nguyen

Just spent 10 amazing days on a FnEZ tour (Caribbean Retreat) hosted by Josh Fink and Karina Montagnese. It was my first time in Central America and the two of them made the journey a fun and exciting one! In Costa Rica, rafting along the Pacuare was an awesome adventure and the beach BBQ in Puerto Viejo ending laying on the sand under more stars than I've ever seen was incredible! Our accommodations in Panama at Casa Acuario was relaxing, coral reef surfing and scuba diving were solid activities in the water. All in all, it comes down to the people that we were able to share the experience with that made the trip one to be remember!

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thanks for the feedback Luc!!

25th April 2017

Steffani Girard

Places were beautiful and beaches were incredible didn't get to go surfing which was a bummer

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi Steffani. We are sorry to hear that you were unable to go surfing In Puerto Viejo. We have spoke with our leader and he explained to us that the reason for that was due to safety and that the conditions weren't suitable for lessons or beginners. Hopefully we can get you on a board on another trip in the future!!

16th March 2017

Matt

Costa Rica and Panama was an amazing adventure with Free and Easy! From the roaring rapids of white water rafting to the beautiful Caribbean vibe of Puerto Viejo and Bocas Del Toro what an amazing ride! Josh, Karina and Paige were great leaders that showed us the amazing culture of Costa Rica and Panama and most importantly, how to have a good time and ENJOY IT! The food was amazing in both Costa Rica and Panama but it does tend to go right through you for those that aren't accustom to it, if you know what I mean. My advise is bring some medicine to help settle your stomach like Pepto or Gravol. Bring lots of sunscreen and aloe, the sun is very strong here. Also don't forget the bug spray! Lots of sand fleas in Panama and the bug spray will do wonders for you. Most importantly do as much as you can on the trip, don't hold back and embrace everything Costa Rica and Panama has to offer. Cheers!

12th March 2017