based on 1162 reviews
OC

Oliver Conroy

Oiii oiiii!! Epic 10 days in the Philippines with an epic guide and an epic group of people! Chole the guide was knowledgeable and helpful from the start and right through to the end, including the unexpected medical centre visit! The tour covered a good portion of the Philippines and each place visited just as amzing as the last. One thing i didnt realise was how much One Life gives back to the Philippines with each tour, supporting local businesses and their ‘no plastic’ approach. Theres loads of companies out there providing tours of the Philippines which are probably as epic as this one. But knowing how much One Life actually cares about this anazing place, if your unsure, make it One Life!

Nicole Julieanne Louise

Chloe was an amazing, enthusiastic and caring tour guide. She supported me When I felt unwell and made sure I had everything I needed :)

MC

Matthew Cohen

Awesome guide, awesome tour

M

MegWiedermann

Had the best time on this tour! The activities included were amazing I enjoyed every one of them! Got to do some really cool stuff that I wouldn’t of done on my own! Chloe was awesome, always willing to help us out and made sure we were always enjoying ourselves!

T

TeganRhodes

Love love loved the tour! Could not fault Chloe our tour guide or the one life adventure itinerary. There wasn’t one thing I did not enjoy - Highly recommend! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

Mary-Grace Salvacion

One life adventure tour has been an amazing tour! Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to travel solo or even in a group. The itinerary is detailed and any questions Kate was always ready to provide answers. Transporting by plane, mini vans, boats, trikes and jeeps is all exciting and Kate made sure to accomodate for anyone who had issues with transportation. Staff at each accomodation have been extremely lovely and ensure to make your stay comfortable. The meals provided give you a taste of traditional food if you are a fussy eater there are always other recommendations where Kate was more then willing to provide. There are many highlights to this trip but my overall favourite was staying on the private island and camping there. Being on the private island was definitely a once in a life time opportunity. I was a solo traveller but found this experience really helped me to connect with other travellers on my tour and Kate ensured that everyone was interacting and had engaging activities for us to participate in! If you are ever on tour and have any questions or issues I’ve found it is very important to communicate that clearly with your guide as they will do more then the expectation to suit your needs! Would definitely do another One Life Adventure Tour!

2 days ago

Julie Patterson

Tour was great, made even better by Julie. Really enjoyed my time in the Philippines.

CJ

Chloe Johnston

The tour was a great way to see/do loads of things in a short space of time. I can’t believe we fitted so much in in 9/10 days. Kate was a great tour guide - very enthusiastic and was always on hand to answer questions and made sure we knew what to pack/expect for each day which I liked. The Facebook group/photo sharing app she organised was really good. If I’m being honest I found the provided meals below average and unappetising but the dinners or lunches that weren’t included and we paid for ourselves were usually based on Kate’s personal recommendations which were very good and we had decent meals that I enjoyed. I like one life’s ethos of supporting local businesses i.e some of the eateries, however that should be based on a satisfactory level of standards that cater for western tastes instead of fish and rice every day which gets very monotonous. E.g the day of the underground river - a much better idea would have been to ask Canvas hotel to provide a higher standard of packed lunches rather than the lunch provided at the River buffet. The accomodation overall was basic, I found Z hostel very noisy, the hotel in Puerto Princesa was lovely but a bit of a waste considering it was the shortest stay we had and we didn’t really get to avail of the amenities like the pool etc. Higher class accomodation in El Nido/Port Barton would have been preferable as you actually spend much longer there. The hostel in El Nido had great staff, couldn’t be more helpful. Having paid the private room supplement approx 165 each (total £340 for a group of 2) there is no way the rooms we had in comparison to the standard dorms were worth £340 of an additional fee based on prices of the accomodation online which is disappointing given we probably could have had a higher standard of accomodation if we booked ourselves. the transport options included on the tour really do encompass everything and you get to experience the most amazing views on the boats, the coach options were quite cramped but understandably a necessary evil. Highlights were the Philippine experience day & boat party tour. I have seen more than I ever would have if I had of done this trip on my own but I do still feel there are aspects of the tour which could be improved - despite this I would still recommend one life to anyone who is looking to experience all the phillipines has to offer in 9 days with Kate an excellent, informed, enthusiastic guide and it is a great chance to meet new people and have a laugh while exploring a beautiful country.

C

ChristinaBlikra

We have been doing a lot of fun and exciting activities in just ten days. It was nice to meet all the other people too. The only thing that was negative is that some rooms had a lot of ants and different bugs. However, the trip overall was amazing.

JS

Jessica Stanbro

Travelling the Philippines has been an amazing experience. The tour wasn’t as great as I expected it to be,but I still had a lot of fun and would recommend for solo travellers looking to step out into the world. The tour reminded me very much of a high school summer camp, which comes with both the good and bad. The meals were mostly decilicious, however, I did not enjoy the fish restaurant on the second night as it took hours to get food and was not the cleanest of places. The accommodation was mostly good, Port Barton was very basic, but the vibe was incredible and a highlight of the trip! Camping on the beach was also lots of fun and was a once in a lifetime experience! The biggest disappointment for me was the El Nido boat day. We couldn’t drink on the boat due to a new restriction. I was really looking forward to it and I feel it would have made the day a lot better. Another frustration was we didn’t get to go kayaking in the El Nido and do Tour C. This was due to both wind cancelling the trip and a new restriction limiting the amount of people in the area. Since this is one of the must sees of El Nido i was pretty disappointed not to be able to experience this, or informed of the new restrictions so I could have rethought my trip a little. All in all, Kate was an amazing tour guide. She constantly checked in with you and made you feel welcome and part of the group. Overall, I had a really fun time and fell in love with the Philippines.