based on 691 reviews

Katrine Dyremose

The trip where amazing! I'v been traveling for 3 month and this have been the toplight of the trip.

14 hours ago

Linn Marie Wollesen

I have been traveling for 3 months and the only thing I can say is that this tour has been one of the greatest experiences!

14 hours ago
CT

Chanelle Todd

great tour in a beautiful country. lots of variety where no two days were the same. Once in a life time experience. Great tour guide who attended well to everyones needs. great group, would recommend the experience

17 hours ago

One Life Philippines is honestly the best tour company I've ever come across!! I've been traveling from 2 and a half years now and after all the tours I've done this one was THE BEST for sure!!! The accommodation was modern and in amazing locations with superb transportation and local drivers who made it that little bit more special. The activities like the prison visit, island hopping, Philippines culture experience, cooking class was an out of this world experience. One Life and the Philippines was the best decision i've made so far in my travels. Our tour guide Derek was an absolute legend from start to finish. His attitude, attention to detail, time management and sense of humor is what made our tour the best!! He really goes above and beyond for everyone and his tour guiding is for sure one to be endorsed. I really hope anyone traveling with One Life Philippines gets Derek as there tour guide. Cheers Derek for an amazing experience!!!

18 hours ago

Eva P

I was really excited to do this tour for such a long time, and it didn't disappoint!!! The two activities I was most excited for were the Iwahig Prison visit and the island hopping boat cruise, and both exceeded my expectations. The Philippines is a paradise, but I would still be afraid to travel on my own; with One Life I was able to experience everything I wanted to do in a safe environment. Derrick was extremely knowledgable about each place we went to and made sure we were happy all the time. I'm really looking forward to the next 5 days doing the whalesharks and waterfalls add-on!!!!!

19 hours ago

Victor Herløv Bechsgaard

We are 4 guys who just went to trip with one life. It has been a fantastic trip. We got to experience so many awesome things and just had a really great time. Huge thank to our kickass guide Derrick for taking care of us, partying with us and just made this trip even better.

22 hours ago

Danielle Fitzsimmons

Derrick was truly amazing, he always got involved with activities and made us all feel very welcome. i couldn't have asked for a better group or tour guide. I felt very apprahensive prior to travelling as this was the first tour i had done where everything was included but with this experience i can honestly say this won't be the last :)

22 hours ago

Mary k

The Philippines is an absolutely stunning country. I understand that the tour is only 10 days, however I believe this tour missed out a lot of the amazing places and i saw more in my last 5 days than I did on the tour. I did not enjoy our tour guide as I felt she lacked experience and her demeanor was very fake. The reason you see so many positive reviews is that the tour guides pressure you into writing a good review on this website and sit right next to you while you do, telling you they will not be able to keep their job if you don't leave a good one. I felt there could have been more integration between the people who took us island hopping from Port Barton. We were all drinking having a nice time around the dinner table whilst the chefs and captains were watching a movie in their own tent. It felt like we were being catered and there was a clear divide. Additionally the captain and boat crew hardly spoke to us even though we were with them for two days. We did have some issues with couples paying for private accommodation which they never received. If you are a couple looking to do this I would say skip it, and save the extra money. Half of the tour you are in your own room and the other half you are in dormitory type rooms. I enjoyed the overall age of the tour as I was a bit nervous it would be filled with people on their gap year, however I was pleasantly surprised to meet people my own age. I thought the accommodation was quite good, especially Spin Hostel in El Nido and everywhere we went felt very safe. Although I said at the top the itinerary could be better, we did do some really fun and unique things.

3 days ago

Shannon Collins

If you are considering booking this tour, then I can't recommend it enough 10 days of absolute paradise. Our team leader Chloe Tickner was absolutely amazing, going above and beyond to make sure you have an incredible experience. I can't thank her enough with how incredible she has been and she has truly made this the best 10 days I have ever experienced and I can't thank her enough for that! One life Adventures has by far been the best tour group I have used and has included absolutely everything you could dream of in this package, I wouldn't change a thing. Absolutely loved it!

Operator's comment: Hi Shannon, Wow! Wouldn't change a thing? That's so great to hear! We hope to see you on one of our other tours soon! Happy travels!

6 days ago
E

emmaflahaut

I had the most amazing experience of my life and i could not have been happier with regards to value for money. All the little extras really made the trip amazing, and our tour guide chloe was not just a tour guide, but a friend too, who supported us all 24/7, making the trip unforgettable. Id recommend this tour to anyone. Thank you so much for showing me the beautiful islands of the phillipines!!!

Operator's comment: Hi Emma, you're so welcome! So great to hear that you had a wonderful time with us. The Philippines is super special and we're stoked to have shared it with you. See you again soon on one of our other trips! :)

6 days ago