based on 746 reviews
M

Marco

I liked everything so far but im just not really happy with offering a 10 day tour because its more like 7-8days 14.05-23.05 where the 23.05 is only Transportation to puerto princesa or it ends their and the first day is just a the dinner so maybe a half day

2 hours ago

Jessica Cooper Tit

I loved every single thing on this tour! I thought the itinerary was well thought and really gave you a ‘proper feel’ for the Philippines in what really is a short amount of time in the grand scheme of things. I felt as though the value for money was excellent from the accommodation, to the included food and the whole experience in general.

5 hours ago
ML

Melanie Lucas

The tour was fantastic. I really enjoyed myself. Dancing on deck of the partyboat by sunset, climbing the palmtree, drinking cocktails out of fresh opened coconuts, kayaking in the most clearest water and of course to mention all the awesome people which i met. The Philippine Experience was very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour.

1 day ago
E

EimearKeane

Amazing tour. Good pace but still enough relaxation time to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Both island hopping tours were my highlight. They allowed us to really see and experience the spectacular scenery the Palawan has to offer. Would highly recommend this tour

1 day ago

Victoria Cadman

Shared 10 amazing days with a great, fun group of people. Loved the experience

SN

Sara Najeeb

Derrick was amazing!!! He was super easy to talk to and I had a great time on this trip gettinf to know everyone. I would definitely do a trip with one life again!! :)

SR

Samantha Rosling

Great tour with awesome activities. Our guide was easy going and created a chilled and fun vibe in our group.

Carlie Nye

I would recommend this to my friends!

3 days ago

Stephanie Hipolito

Was stuck between two tour companies. Decided to go with One Life. Was looking for a cultural experience. The chance to visit the jail and a preschool are experiences that wouldn’t have crossed my mind during holiday. The sunsets are to die for! Extremely happy with my decision. Would recommend 100% Thank you Joe and One Life!

3 days ago

Andrea

I’ve been on so many group tours all over the world, and this one is definitely one of the best! Hands down! Everyday is full of activities and you get to see so much in Palawan! You’ll never get bored. From visiting a prison, a school, camping, swimming with turtles, island hopping, climbing coconut trees, cooking traditional food, party boats, and so much more. And one of the best part of the tour was our guide Chloe. She’s truly the best and made this trip even more special. I’d do this trip again… right now!

4 days ago