based on 397 reviews
IH

Isabella Harrington

This tour has been one of the best experiences I've ever had, such a fantastic place to travel to with the help of our amazing guide Milly, who has undeniably made this trip as exciting and enjoyable as it ever could be. She knows so much about the country and is fantastic at what she does. Great accomodation and fantastic food. The tour is so great in the way that it shows us all the different places in the Philippines , allowing us to know more about the country as we continue our onwards travel in this country. I have made friends and memories I will keep with me forever. Such beautiful water aswell

15 hours ago
OT

Olivia Turville

One Life Adventures was an excellent trip! The guides are such fun and helpful people they will do anything and everything to help you when you need help. I was lucky enough to meet the co owner, his vision and passion was very clear when speaking to him. The overall trip was amazing you get a lot for what you pay for within the inclusions, this is super handy as you don't have to worry about much. The accommodation for this tip is excellent considering you are in a third world country. I would highly recommend this trip to someone who is looking for a place to travel in Asia.

16 hours ago
RB

Rachel Boagey

It’s a bold statement but the One Life Philippines tour has really been one of the best experiences of my life so far. It was my first group tour and I was feeling a little apprehensive at first but knew it was the best way to not only see the Philippines but also meet new people from all over the world. I went on the tour with my boyfriend and we both had an absolute blast. Our tour guide was Hugo who is such a character. He was knowledgable about the culture, able to give us tips and advice, take us to the most beautiful places and is importantly always up for a laugh. The accommodation on the tour was great and there was a good mix of hostels, nice hotels and even a night of camping on an island beach! The food was great and the tour group is able to cater for vegetarian diets (make sure you eat the Philippino eggplant dish, it’s deelish!) I was surprised just how much poverty there is in the Philippines which is often hard to see but I love that the tour group focuses on giving back to local businesses and the Philippino community. So many of the places we visited are so beautiful it’s hard to believe it’s real and there’s no way we would have been able to see them without One Life & the amazing Hugo. Thanks doesn’t even begin to cut it!

WK

Will Krutop

This tour has been an experience of a lifetime. Amazing group and an amazing trip leader, all the inclusions were outstanding to say the least. The views in El Nido or the camping off Port Barton. The Philippines might not be for everyone but a One Life Adventure definitely is.

H

Hannah-Jane

My experience with One Life Adventures has been incredible - I have met some amazing people within this tour and seen so many wonderful places, i wasn't really sure about booking this trip as I didn't know much about the Philippines itself, but being on this tour has made it so worth it. I will want to recommend this tour to friends, I feel like the tour has been a great to end my months of traveling and i have some great stories to tell along with some of the most amazing photos and views. Some highlights included zip-lining in between two islands, a visit to Pagdanan Elementary School on a remote island were we had the opportunity to play with the school kids and teach them some English. One Life Adventures is truly a unique tour company as they give back so much to the communities they visit by only using local suppliers and giving donations to the schools in the rural area of Port Barton! We had the best tour leader 'Hugo' who made the trip even more fun, he has such a great energy about him, and made effort to get to know everyone. His knowledge on this tour has been great, and knowing this is his last tour with 'One Life' I feel we were lucky to have him as our tour leader. Thanks Hugo!!! x

EG

Emma Green

I did the 10 day Philippines tour with one life adventures in November 2017. Had an amazing time! Met some brilliant people. The tour is very well organised. You are always kept busy and do lots of fun activities. Good mixture of cultural activities and also time to have a good drink and party! The local school visit and cultural day were my highlights and the el nido boat party is amazing! Also the zip line is a must! Our tour guide Hugo was also fab. Would definitely recommend one life :)

Laura Gower

I have had the best time travelling with One Life. There is a great mixture of sightseeing, relaxing on tropical beaches and some evenings out for dinner and drinks. Its been super well organised and I'm so glad I booked to join this fab group of people on this tropical adventure.

JS

Jayden Schwarze

The One Life Adventures Tour that I have been on has been not only my favourite tour I have done but also the best trip leader and best group of friends I could ask for. Hugo our trip leader has a great range of knowledge about the Philippines and so easy to get along with and has helped me throughout the tour even when I broke my ankle on the private beach camp. I feel this trip has a great mix of culture and also amazing adventure activities. I feel like the people on this trip I will be friends with for many years to come even though they are from the other side of the world especially the amazing Hugo!

K

Katey

The trip was better than expected, there was so much included in the trip. We got to see all of the places we wanted to see and more. Our tour guide was Millie who was amazing, so funny and nice. She was always making sure we had the best experience. Would definitely recommend this.

14th November 2017
N

Nicole

Couldn’t recommend this tour more. Such a great experience and so much fun! We saw different sides to the Philippines from having a full on culture day to a boat party the next day. The relationship that One Life has created with locals makes the trip feel really unique and definitely leaves you feeling like the money you’ve spent has helped local families in some way. Also couldn’t recommend Milly as a tour guide more. Honestly don’t think I’ve met a better tour guide - she was professional when needed, knew the answers to all our questions but still managed to become your friend at the same time. She’s also great at getting everyone involved and making sure no one was left behind. If you’re umming and ahhing over whether to book this tour or not - do it, you deffo won’t regret it!

13th November 2017