based on 498 reviews
SL

Steven Lyall

This is mine and my girlfriends first time in Asia! We have had a blast!! Would definitely recommend booking with Rose and the team at OneLife adventure!

AA

Alex Aldous

Great tour, great guide one incredible experience! I would highly recomend this tour to anybody!

JS

Jimmy Sjölander

I joined the the gruop the second day of the tour because I was staying in Palawan. But when I everyone came in to the lobby at Canvas hotel I was little bit surprised that there were so many people. But I felt that everyone connected really good with everyone and our guide, Rose Brown, really did a great job to make us feel like one big family. All the activities was really really good organized and our tour guide, Rose, was so good to inform us with everything. I would definitely recommend to go with One Life Adventures if you have the chance! Just do it and enjoy life

Molly

This tour has been absolutley amazing and exceeded all of our expecttions! We had the best group and we all bonded pretty much instantly. Rose has been hands down the best tour guide I have ever had, she will go out of her way to make sure every single person is having the best time! She is beyond professional and so well respected by the filipino people. She is so knowledgable and passionate and made out time in the philippines so much better. All of the accommodation and food on this trip has been amazing and way better than we expected too!

MS

Melanie Savage

Best tour ever! Fantastic mix between intrepid adventure, picturesque scenery and wild nightlife with fellow tour members. Everything was perfectly organized by our fabulous tour guide- 11/10.

JD

Jessica Dickson

Best tour group I’ve ever been on, most amazing experience, was completely blown away with every aspect of the tour, Rose our tour guide is one in a million and couldn’t be more helpful to make sure everyone was having the best time. View and scenery was 10/10, most beautiful place I’ve ever travelled. Food was way better than I expected, and activities we did on the trip were unreal, couldn’t recommend this tour highly enough, cannot wait to do it again

PB

Paige Blackman

The best tour ever! Great value for money and a really authentic experience with an amazing tour guide!

JT

Juley Thai

An amazing 10 days - authentic experience of Phillipine cuture, great accommodation and transportation, amazing activities. Rose was a perfect guide, helpful and fun but always responsible - Mam Rose!

G

Gemma

This trip was da bomb! I chose to come on this trip after hearing about it from a friend and seeing her sick insta posts featuring waterfalls, beautiful beaches and turtle selfies. I decided I wanted to visit Palawan - 'the best island in the world' - as well and signed up to the trip with the very basic intentions of wanting a tan and a similar instagram feed. However, what I gained from it was so much more than that. One Life are committed to showing people a culturally rich experience. We had meaningful conversations with murderers at one of the biggest open air prisons in the world (a completely perception-changing experience that will stick with me for a long time), we watched the basketball team that One Life sponsor play a game against the best team on the island, we learned about the wonders of coconuts at the Philippine Experience, and, most importantly, we made lifelong friends and had far too much fun in this fantastic, friendly and beautiful country. I have fallen in love with the Philippines (I'll be back soon!), and I have fallen in love with the ethos of One Life... Sri Lanka, I'll be coming for you next (particularly if Rose is leading the trip. I would travel anywhere in the world with her again in a heartbeat!)

MW

Melanie Walsh

I did the 10 day tour of the Philippines which covered visiting Manila, Puerto Princesa, Port Barton and El Nido. The quality of the activities available and cultural experience was amazing. Our guide was experienced and had heaps of suggestions when exploring places in offered free time. Places we visited were stunning and I defitnely had a few highlights to take with me on my travels. Island hoping, food tasting and trying activities like zip lining and kayaking made the experience in the Philippines one of the best places I've travelled and travelling with One Life was excellent.

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hey Melanie! Thanks for a fantastic review and breaking down the trip, great to know the guide had suggestions to cover your free time. Always something we look to do! Glad the food tasting was a highlight for you, how good is the halo-halo right?!