based on 33 reviews

Laura-lee Caruana

From the second we boarded the bus, I felt the buzz of our 'Epic' trip ahead! We quickly bonded over drinks and road trip tunes... This was my SECOND 'Kiwi Vibes' tour! Imagine the tour like an eventful roadtrip with your mates...blasting tunes, playing games, being drunk singing your heart out after a messy wine tasting...All can be seen on the Epic Tours of Kiwi Vibes!

Operator's comment: Thanks so much Laura-Lee for your AWESOME review! It was so great to have you on your SECOND Kiwi Vibes tour and we're pumped to hear you enjoyed it just as much!

3rd October 2019
J

JessicaMarazita

The ‘Epic South’ was an amazing tour and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to have a trip of a lifetime in New Zealand! Chris and Ben make everyone feel welcome and everyone on the trip became really good friends instantly! The South Island is definitely one of the most beautiful places to see in the world with the breath taking views of mountains, snow and lush greenery! This was my second Kiwi vibes tour and it was just as amazing as my first!

Operator's comment: Jess you superstar! Thanks for coming back on another epic Kiwi Vibes tour! Let's make it three next year ;)

3rd October 2019

When I signed up for this tour I had really high expectations. The presentation, the video and the reviews made it seem so awesome that I didn't have to think twice about signing up. But now, after 2 weeks of traveling with 10 complete strangers through this magnificent country I can say that the experience completely exceeded those expectations. If what you're looking for is a trip that combines awesome road trip vibes with awesome people, unreal landscapes, adrenaline-filled activities, lots of sleep deprivation and probably another two weeks of depression once it's over and normal life kicks back in, then this is the trip for you! Thank you Chris and Ben for being such awesome guides. Thank you so fucking much!

Operator's comment: We can't see who's written this review but THANK YOU so much for your legendary words! It fills us with so much happiness reading that you had such an EPIC time on your Kiwi Vibes tour!!!!!

KA

Kimberley Armstrong

It’s the perfect way to taste some of NZ’s best cities & towns whilst travelling with like minded new friends & some very knowledgeable kiwis! A trip that you can truly make it what you want. No pressure & plenty of activity options!

Operator's comment: Aw Kim you legend! Thanks so much for being so awesome on tour - we're so pumped that you enjoyed your Kiwi Vibes tour and we can't wait to see you on another one soon!

Natasha Murray

Definitely do this tour, it's so fun! Such a good road trip. Great way to make some awesome new friends and have a great time together!!

Operator's comment: Thanks for being so much fun on tour with us Tash! See you next time!

A

AmyCarter

It’s an absolutely amazing tour with really great guides who go above and beyond to take care of you. I had so much fun, my only regret was not doing the longer tour.

Operator's comment: Amy thank you so much for your awesome review! You were so much fun to have on tour!

Savio Roy

It's a fantastic experience, just like road tripping with your best mates through amazingly beautiful New Zealand .

Operator's comment: Chahhoooo! Thanks for the awesome review Savio! See you next time for a North Island tour ;)

N

Nikkibarnett

It is a fun trip and you should do as much as you can especially with the group :)

Operator's comment: Thanks for being such a legend on tour with us Nikki!

M

Maddi

100% recommend the tour! It is a great way to quickly see the island and get an idea of where you want to go back to again later.

Operator's comment: Thanks for the review Maddi! We're glad you had a good time on tour with us!

M

Maddy

If you want the ultimate road trip style tour Kiwi Vibes 'Epic South' tour is hands down the best tour you could pick. Ben & Chris are as good as tour guides/drivers get, make everyone feel so comfortable that the group is best mates within a day and without a doubt, always go the extra mile to make sure your time in New Zealand is one to remember. It's the perfect amount of free time and scheduled days, truly allowing you to experience everything NZ has to offer. Enjoy every moment while it's happening, 2 weeks in NZ is never going to be enough but I can absolutely guarantee that the 2 weeks you do have will be an absolute blast!

Operator's comment: Maddy you absolute legend! Thank you so much for your incredible review! We're so pumped you had such a great time on tour and we can't wait to see you again to show you the north in summer time!

15th September 2019