Overall
Value for money
D

Dallas

Jared was a great tour guide, he had an excellent knowledge of all the places we visited and plenty of enthusiasm. Super friendly and approachable, great fun to be around.

15 hours ago

Jarrod Coles

A good tour guide can make your whole holiday and that's exactly what Jared Worsteling did! He answered every question the best he could and 99% of the time he knew the answers. He researchers every place the tour goes to not just because he has to but because he loves it. He is a very passionate and knowledgeable tour guide. We spent 49 days with him and would definitely do it again. 100% recommend Jared as your tour guide, you will not be disappointed!

15 hours ago
M

Meganmathers

Jared was the best tour guide someone could ask for on a long haul 49 day trip! He is incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic about showing the culture of each place we went! As a history buff myself, Jared was there with the knowledge when I asked! Couldn’t have asked for someone better! We all became great friends and I hope he gets everything he wants out of life :)

2 days ago
J

Jordan

We loved out tour with Jared so much! So informative about every stop, from the battles back in 1642 to the best club for the night. He truly is such a good fella that genuinely loves what he does.

2 days ago

Nichole Bevel

Jemma is marvelous! She knows not only the best places to watch sunsets and have a good feed but is super knowledgeable about the history of each place we went! Super sweet and fun to be around. She's like your cool best friend that knows her way around and is super organized!

Kate Lowney

Jemma was the best!!!

S

SamuelTaylor

Fantastic! Jemma was a Gem to travel with, extremely well organised and knowledgable truly making my trip!

T

Tashelliott

An absolutely life changing experience and I will never ever forget the fun we all had and the amazing friends I met ❤️Jemma our tour leader made the trip unforgettable in all the best ways xx

Maddison Nicholl

Great time and good vibes!

Ty-ese Peacock

I had an amazing time, I enjoyed all the places we went to and would definitely recommend!