Overall
Value for money
I

Isabelle

Keep a healthy balanced diet, bring gastro stop tablets and have rest days

16th November 2019
M

MontanaCook

Fantastic in depth trip! Perfect if it’s your first time to Europe you get the best of both worlds travel and meeting a whole new group of friends! I would do the Mega trip all over again.

T

TaylaLindsay

Topdeck has a good balance of sight seeing and free time to explore your own things and have a good amount of extra activities available

Christine Thebeau

This tour is great for those who are on a tight budget and want to see the best that Europe has to offer.

R

Ren

Overall it was a lot of fun and I got to see so much more then I was expecting, however if you don’t like getting up early and packing and unpacking this trip isn’t for you then, as there is a lot of that! I believe this is a great trip if you want to see most of Europe quickly so then you can decided on countries and places you want to go back to.

S

SamanthaLewis

It is a good trip just is really dependent on who is on your trip and who is your leader and driver.

T

TaylorChivers

I spent months trying to decide which tour would be best for me. I wanted to see as much as Europe as possible but was also concerned 49 days would be a little too long and being a bit of a princess, I wasn’t sure if I would cope in Hostels. In the end, I decided to go hard or go home and booked myself a spot on the 49 day Mega European Hostel tour. On day 49 when we returned to London, I was ready to go again, jump on the next Top Deck bus leaving town to set out on their adventure. This tour was life changing, literally. People joke about going overseas and "finding" themselves, but I truly did. There wasn't a single day I didn't enjoy on tour. We had an absolute ball! I met the love of my life on my tour and made friends for life. Our trip leader and bus driver were so amazing and put their best effort in every single day. My advice is to book the longest tour you can, put yourself out of your comfort zone (in my case this was Hostels) and get moving! You won’t regret it.

J

JakeODonnell

Don't consider it, just do it! Its the best way to maximise the value of your European trip!

14th November 2019

Jacson Sanderson

This tour was everything I expected and more. Tim was able to plan activities for us that ended up being crucial and highlight moments of my trip. There was never point during this trip were I felt Tim was being unprofessional and unfriendly. Any point during the trip you could always talk to him about anything related to the trip or even anything else. If I was able to do this trip again or any other trip I would do it in a heartbeat no questions asked.

31st October 2019

This tour was worth everything you put into it. Tim made the trip for me. He was able to plan things outside of our normal itinerary that ended up being highlights of my trip. Tim was very friendly and professional when it came to passengers on the trip. He would invite to join him for activities that he would do during his days. All the recommendations he gave us were all ways great. I would do this same trip or any other Europe trip again in a heartbeat if I was able to. The trip met and exceeded all my expectations that I was expecting.

31st October 2019