Overall
AD

Angela Dixon

I have never been on a tour where the guide has so much knowledge, experience and makes a 10 hour bus trip and entertaining as possible. Out of all the tour guides on Busabout I can with out a doubt go on 10 more tours with Lucie.

13th October 2016
AE

Amber EdwardsoN

Lucie was fantastic! Your energy and vast knowledge of Italy was incredible and we were on the edge of our seats to get out and explore Rome. She went above and beyond with giving us info about where to eat or get the best gelato etc. Anyone who gets Lucie will enjoy the enthusiasm she has for the world of travelling

8th October 2016
KL

Kiara Lawson

Busabout is incredible!!! All our tour guides were absolutely amazing!!! Extremely helpful and lots of fun...they really go above and beyond, especially Lucie! We are so greatful to have met her! Sadly it was our last day on the bus with busabout but having Lucie on our last day was one we'll never forget! Haha Great way to finish our Europe trip with a bang! Highly recommend busabout!

27th September 2016
C

Cherie

Lucie is a fantastic tour guide! I highly recommend her for any tour. She really knows her stuff and makes everything fun. If you get her you know you'll have an absolute blast on busabout. Everything about busabout is awesome.

22nd September 2016
M

marley

3 months of travelling was amazing, met so many amazing people and got to experience so many amazing cities and countries! best guide ever, very knowledgable about history and everything to do in each city

21st September 2016
RS

renee sass

Lucie is by far my favourite tour guide of all time! I was lucky enough to have her on my tour bus a couple times on my Busabout journey through Europe. She is incredibly informative about the history of the places on the tour and more importantly presents this information in a really interesting and engaging manner. Lucie is also really helpful when it comes to providing recommendations for things to do, where to eat and the easiest way to navigate each city. She is such a bright, fun and nice person who really makes such a great difference to your trip. Even when i wasn't on her bus she went above and beyond to assist me in my travels. I made a last minute decision that I wanted to do Croatia Sail and Lucie made that happen for me two days before the tour set sail via facebook message. Even in her own personal time she is willing to help out. She is a truly amazing person and tour guide; you've really hit the jackpot if you ever have her running your tour.

21st September 2016
M

Michael

I had a fantastic day on the coach with Lucie. She was a super fun guide, who had an incredible amount of knowledge to share and was more than happy to share it. She got us super excited about our stay in Rome because of her enthusiasm about the place and all the things to see and do. Thank you Lucie, you're the best

19th September 2016
MP

meg petherick

Busabout was such an incredible experience, I definitely recommend to anyone and everyone who has the desire to get amongst different cultures, explore new cities all while meeting new people along the way! The guides were so helpful for telling you about everything you should see and do! Emma was such a fun leader! She had loads of knowledge which she shared with us all :) Her bubbly personality and sense if humour definitely made her such a fab leader! Stay golden Em! #skinng days ;)

K

Kobe

Best bus about guide ever! She went above and beyond her duties and completely helped me and my partner when we were stuck without any money or any place to go. She is always friendly, even at ungodly hours when we needed extra help. Our bus was so much fun, even though there was only five of us on the entire coach! She had us laughing and feeling completely comfortable and she is one of the best we had on our entire journey!

F

Francesca

Emma was the best tour guide I had on busabout! I loved getting her on my bus! She always brought so much energy to the job and was having fun. Where ever we went she always knew everything about that country, even her jokes were pretty great. 100% would do busabout again just because of Emma! 10/10!