based on 12 reviews
J

JaspalMann

Wow, what an amazing tour! Have been looking for a diverse tour in India for a while and took the leap with One Life Adventures - I certainly wasn’t disappointed! I’m a solo traveller and travelling with One Life was amazing as you make so many friends, also the tour guide (Joe) was great in getting everybody involved! The accommodation exceeded my expectations, and the food, as you would expect with India was fantastic! Would highly recommend this tour and One Life Adventures. Looking at booking my next one already! ✌

4 hours ago

Khanyisa

It's hard to say what I loved the most about this tour because it was all amazing! Jack was probably the best tour guide I've ever had. Thank you for such a good tour!

6th September 2019

Matthew bevan

Took myself totally out of my comfort zone when I travelled to India for the first time but one life made it so easy. Fantastic team of people, communication from booking was great. Any questions I got a response within 24 hours. Big shout out to my guide he made the experience Of a life time which I feel will have a profound impact on me and outlook on life. Cheers one life see you in Japan .

W C

Such an amazing trip and experience! If you have ever thought about visiting India, this is a great way to do it.

Rosalie Jimenez

I did the One Life Adventures India tour as a solo female traveller. Let me tell you, I was nervous before I went! That all instantly left after I met Joe and our first local guide, Raj. Such nice guys and they obviously love what they do! For the distances we covered and what we did, this tour represents tremendous value for money. I didn't know how I would do on the overnight trains, but that was actually one of the most memorable things! Feels like such an adventure. The guys at Onelife keep you safe, entertained, and generally loving life and helped me find a new appreciation for my own life. I felt like this was more than a tour for me

Antonis Ionu

Loved every second of it. India is everything you want it to be. So much excitement and energy around every corner. Some of the big stand outs for me were just exploring the blue city to get some street food, and seeing how people live in the small villages outside Udaipur on our bike tour. While we were riding around and visiting the locals in their houses, I couldn't believe how friendly and hospitable they were to complete strangers. It helped to have our local guide Pritvi there with us! I wasn't expecting to stay in anything fancy, so was pleasantly surprised at accommodation, particularly at the Havlis we stayed in. It was like being in another age (except with aircon!). Food was amazing and the activities were brilliant. They have just the right mix. One day we were walking through the holy city of Varanasi, and another we're having a few drinks at a rooftop bar with the best views of Udaipur. Obviously the Taj Mahal needs no introduction, but I loved the fact that we got a bit of a more personal experience with the sunset at the Mata Bagh the night before we did the sunrise there. Really nice touch. The ethics of One Life are amazing and they met my expectations which were set on their Sri Lanka tour I did previously. No plastic, engaging with the locals, school visit, and supporting some womens empowerment initiatives like Women on Wheels. Cheers again guys!

D

Doran

Honestly India was always a place I wanted to go, but I was too scared to do it alone. I had this idea that it was super intense and chaotic. While that is true in some cases, it is so much more and One Life made my time over there unbelievable. It sounds like a massive cliche, but "life-changing" doesn't even come close. This was truly a trip that changed my outlook on life. As being part of one of the first test groups doing the tour, I was expecting some hiccups along the way but was surprised when everything was completely smooth and easy, wow what an adventure! Our One Life guide Joe is an asset to the company. Just the right mix of fun, attentiveness, and knowledge. Our Local Legends (local Indian guides) were incredible and so passionate about their own home towns. Kudos to One Life for getting locals from each city to guide us around instead of 1 local India guide for the whole thing. You get such an authentic experience in each place! Raj in Delhi was brilliant and so proud to show us around his favourite street-food haunts in Old Delhi. Definitely clicked with a foodie like me! One of my biggest highlights was the Taj Mahal (of course), but not just the sunrise that everyone does with about a million other people. It was the sunset the night before from the garden across the river. The view of the Taj was stunning and I actually preferred it to going inside the actual complex the next morning. Nice touch! Varanasi was another top spot for me. It's like stepping back in time. Such a spiritual place I felt very fortunate to put a floating flower offering on the Ganges from our boat while making our way up the ghats. Magic! Loved the camp in Pushkar and appreciated the free time to just explore and take it all in. I can't fault this trip. Everything was so well thought-out and made me completely fall in love with India.

P

Patrick

A great introduction to India without the stress of traveling independently. First time in India and Joe and the one life team could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. The attractions were everything I was expecting and the experience was made easier by the onelife team. Would highly recommend this trip to anyone wishing to visit India, stunning scenery, stunning locations

2nd September 2019

Melissa Tamati

I have just finished my One Life Adventures tour of India and it ABSOLUTELY blew me away! I was a little hesitant at first to go to India, but decided a group tour was the best way to go about it. I cannot recommend it enough. We got to see the real, authentic India which had some amazing inclusions. The value for money was incredible, and the work that these guys are doing with local communities etc is really cool to be a part of. I will 100% be booking my next One Life trip soon!

2nd September 2019

Annie Lu

We went on this trip as a family and friends tour, and we couldn't have asked for a more fantastic experience! The itinerary was so excellent in covering all the different facets of India and offering unique activities like seeing the Taj Mahal at sunrise almost tourist-free, sleeping under the stars at Pushkar and the street food tour. Our Onelife Leader, Joe, was a superstar for taking such good care of everyone and keeping everything organised, and every local guide we had was full of knowledge and recommendations! Can’t recommend One Life enough, will definitely be exploring the other places with them from now on!

31st August 2019