Overall
D

Daisy

Great tour company with an even greater product

13th September 2017
HL

Hannah locke

My partner and I travelled with Sarah and Busabout on the Iberian Adventure. We are in agreement that Sarah was a fantastic guide we a huge knowledge of all the different cultures, places and countries that we visited and a fantastic time keeper! (Keeping 40 backpackers to a time schedule is not easy!!) . She was friendly and very approachable with any questions or concerns we might have. It was a pleasure to meet her! Thanks Sarah for a great trip!

11th September 2017
R

Ross

I've been on nearly ten international tours with Busabout,Contiki, Topdeck & G Adventures & I can say without a doubt that Sarah is the best guide I've ever had & it was an absolute pleasure to explore Spain, Morocco & Portugal with her. Her knowledge, history, organisational skills & her sense of humour, fun personality & heart make her an unforgettable guide & indeed friend. From making our geek dreams come true on set locations for Game of Thrones, to guiding us through crazy trans Mediterranean sea voyages to Africa, to having a D&M's over gourmet tapas & sangria in Spain & salsa dancing the night away in Portugal, there is no way that my trip would have been the same for me & the 40(yes 40) other travelers that Sarah took care of on our Busabout trip! Sarah you had us absolutely buzzin for 8 magical days & we simply put, we love you!...THANK YOU!...#favourite

10th September 2017
A

Adrienne

I had a great time on tour with Sarah, she gave us all the right facts and info for each place without overloading our brains and had fun while on tour.

CT

Chloe Taylor

Sarah was a fantastic guide and the trip was well worth it! Had an amazing time experiencing Spain, Portugal and Morocco and would recommend this trip and Sarah as a guide to my friends.

KM

Kirrily Mills

I did the Iberian Adventure with Sarah and had a blast. One thing I really liked was that Sarah knew the languages of the places we were going. At one point there was a bit or miscommunication going on between a waiter and one of the girls but Sarah was able to swoop in and help out. She is a lot of fun and definitely knows how to keep the party going! Thanks heaps Sarah

JC

Josephine Chew

Sarah was awesome! Helpful, fun, and one of the best guides I've had!

DB

Dianne Burgess

We did the iberian peninsula tour with Sarah Yates and Didier our fantastic driver. Sarah's knowledge of Spamish history made this trip. She spoke in simple terms for all to understand which made the tour so enjoyable. She included all of us fom the youngest to us oldies. The tour itself was great. Loved the optional tours. Suited all ages. The driving was exceptional. Felt safe and secure. Would have loved an extra day/night in Seville The accomodation prob about 3.5 out of 5. I would recommend the tour with Sarah as the guide to anyone.

7th September 2017
C

Calli

I had the most amazing time on the Iberian Adventure - visiting some of the most culturally rich and beautiful locations in Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Emma was an absolute gem, with her infectious energy and smile which made all of us incredibly eager to explore and learn more about what adventures would await us. I learnt so much from Emma and am so grateful to have experienced the Iberian region with her guidance and passion driving me to want to learn, see and do more!

20th August 2017
S

Sarah

Iberian Adventure: I would recommend this tour to anyone. Busabout never disappoints. It was a great mix of history, relaxing and partying. However, you can make the trip yours and don't have to be involved in all activities. Accomodation was fantastic but we were glad we stayed in the private rooms. Food recommendations were awesome. Travelling between stops was never too far. Our guide Emma was enthusiastic, friendly and understanding if you wanted a break from group activities.

14th August 2017