77 reviews for 28 tours

Caroline Dylan

The 4 of us booked 8 days Kilimanjaro climbing using the longer Lemosho track with Kilimanjaro Wonders Expedition Adventures. Communication prior to the trek was smooth and as Teacher was helpful, and patient with us. Our guides proved helpful, and supportive during the climb, they he took time to ensure our health with daily checks for blood pressure, oxygen levels as well as maintaining Corona precautions. We reached the summit exhausted, views there were jaw-dropping, especially the sunrise above the clouds! We have no regrets for using this wonderful company

25th January 2021
B

BruceEdwards

My wife and I have just come back from successfully climbing Kilimanjaro via the 6 days Machame Route with Teacher (The Super-guide and director of Kilimanjaro Wonders Expeditions Safaris) and it was nothing short of phenomenal. We found Teacher waiting for us at the arrivals and it was cool to finally meet him in person. He did not leave our side, taking care of us all through. I cannot find any fault in the whole trip as everything was well planned for and in place. The trek was tougher than we expected and the crew helped us a lot. They kept us well fed, hydrated, warm and safe at all times. I highly recommend Teacher and his awesome crew to all.

16th January 2021

Max Bender

A trip with KWESA is a must have experience. I recently trekked up Kilimanjaro using the Machame route and my sister and I and we both summited. It was only the 2 of us as climbers which was cool because the crew took better care of us. They taught us Swahili and introduced me to Bongo flava and also educated us on the many plants we came across on the mountain. You would be surprised at how many common plants are of medicinal value. The hike was fun but tough we were lucky to have such an experienced crew with us because they supported us till we reached the peak. If you want a phenomenal trip that will blow your mind, and challenge you both physically and mentally then KWESA is the right company.

5th January 2021
L

LynnPauig

Its nothing short of 5 stars for KWESA for giving my sister and I the adventure of a lifetime during our recent Kilimanjaro trek - via the Marangu route. Planning was awesome with Teacher providing all the information we required as Tanzania was a new destination and we have not done much of serious mountain climbing The actual trek was well executed with a professional crew led by Teacher. They took excellent care of the two of us from the moment we arrived in Tanzania all through the trek to our departure. Highliights; Enjoying sunrise on the summit albeit very beat up from the tenacity of the day in the dark and low oxygen levels,amazing food by Mushi the party chef and the many laughs we shared with crew I highly recommend

1st December 2020
A

AlanBarnard

My wife and I booked our Tanzania safari with KWESA. We changed our itinerary several times due to COVID 19 travel restrictions and we finally did it last week. Teacher was able to accommodate our changes every time and never got tired of our many questions. We had Moses as our guide and driver, who was everything that a guide should be. Caring, expert in spotting animals, interesting stories and great driving, all without being overbearing. We had a wonderful safari and are grateful to Teacher, Moses and KWESA!

20th September 2020
M

Michelle

KWESA was fantastic planning and hosting our 6 days safari tailored for my boyfriend and I after the long wait. They took us on an exclusively private package to Tarangire NP, Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro Crater. They organized excellent accommodation in lovely spots inside the conservancies offering 5 star service and great facilities. There are many things that worked extremely well starting with our Edward our host and guide. His took us on one of the best safaris, making sure that we missed nothing. His knowledge and expertise of the parks is legendary and it was real wonderful experience to have his as our guide. Special highlights in Serengeti must include following the wildebeest herds migrating, lions mating, wilddogs, elephants and birds. Ngorongoro Crater was special too, enjoying beautiful sceneries and many different animals. Tarangire was not bad either – huge herds of elephants and giraffes along the Tarangire river. Super!

2nd August 2020
C

Christine

The trip to Tanzania – Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara with Kilimanjaro Wonders Expedition Safaris was planned really nicely. Teacher took care of even the smallest detail that it flowed seamlessly from start at KIA to the finish in Namanga border where we proceeded to Amboseli and Masai Mara in Kenya. Musa our guide was the embodiment of a perfect driver with his calm demeanor, tonnes of knowledge about the animals, nature and truly a fountain of knowledge about everything Tanzania. We saw all the big 5 and a horde of many others that I cannot possibly list. Accoms on the trip were comfortable and most importantly very clean. It is a great trip that my family will remember for years to come.

3rd June 2020
M

MoniJum

It was a great trip with KWESA. All arrangements were done extremely well and it all turned out better than we expected. Game drives in Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro were extremely adventuouros and memorable encountering thousands of animals in such a beaiful natural setting. Our super guide Musego made every minute of our trip comfortable and informative. Accommodations were above the midrange level we had booked. We had an amazing trip and I will not hesitate to go with KWESA on another trip.

18th May 2020
T

Tomas

We traveled to Tanzania a couple of months ago and visited different places and here is a list of highlights from the trip 1. People- I miss the friendly and hospitable people of Tanzania who welcomed and treated us so well, starting with Teacher the owner and Musa our marvelous guide 2. Parks and Nature- We love nature and inTanzania we had an amazing time visiting Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire and Arusha Parks. All were amazing. 3. Food- Food was amazing and a bit different to what we are used to 4. Top class accommodations Tanzania is a beautiful counrty and we enjoyed every moment of it

9th May 2020
C

CliveBirch

It was a spectacular weeklong trip to Tanzania, thanks to the fantastic service accorded by Migration Venture Africa in me and my partner’s group Kilimanjaro trek. Machame is a challenging undertaking but worthwhile experience. We trekked up the majestic mountain going through dramatic changes of landscape along the different altitudes. We had an enthusiastic crew that supported all our needs and answered our numerous questions. It was amazing to have Teacher lead our trek for learning and fantastic care. We cannot wait to hit the roads again and return for another adventure

3rd May 2020