73 reviews for 28 tours
A

AlanBarnard

My wife and I booked our Tanzania safari with KWESA. We changed our itinerary several times due to COVID 19 travel restrictions and we finally did it last week. Teacher was able to accommodate our changes every time and never got tired of our many questions. We had Moses as our guide and driver, who was everything that a guide should be. Caring, expert in spotting animals, interesting stories and great driving, all without being overbearing. We had a wonderful safari and are grateful to Teacher, Moses and KWESA!

20th September 2020
M

Michelle

KWESA was fantastic planning and hosting our 6 days safari tailored for my boyfriend and I after the long wait. They took us on an exclusively private package to Tarangire NP, Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro Crater. They organized excellent accommodation in lovely spots inside the conservancies offering 5 star service and great facilities. There are many things that worked extremely well starting with our Edward our host and guide. His took us on one of the best safaris, making sure that we missed nothing. His knowledge and expertise of the parks is legendary and it was real wonderful experience to have his as our guide. Special highlights in Serengeti must include following the wildebeest herds migrating, lions mating, wilddogs, elephants and birds. Ngorongoro Crater was special too, enjoying beautiful sceneries and many different animals. Tarangire was not bad either – huge herds of elephants and giraffes along the Tarangire river. Super!

2nd August 2020
C

Christine

The trip to Tanzania – Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara with Kilimanjaro Wonders Expedition Safaris was planned really nicely. Teacher took care of even the smallest detail that it flowed seamlessly from start at KIA to the finish in Namanga border where we proceeded to Amboseli and Masai Mara in Kenya. Musa our guide was the embodiment of a perfect driver with his calm demeanor, tonnes of knowledge about the animals, nature and truly a fountain of knowledge about everything Tanzania. We saw all the big 5 and a horde of many others that I cannot possibly list. Accoms on the trip were comfortable and most importantly very clean. It is a great trip that my family will remember for years to come.

3rd June 2020
M

MoniJum

It was a great trip with KWESA. All arrangements were done extremely well and it all turned out better than we expected. Game drives in Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro were extremely adventuouros and memorable encountering thousands of animals in such a beaiful natural setting. Our super guide Musego made every minute of our trip comfortable and informative. Accommodations were above the midrange level we had booked. We had an amazing trip and I will not hesitate to go with KWESA on another trip.

18th May 2020
T

Tomas

We traveled to Tanzania a couple of months ago and visited different places and here is a list of highlights from the trip 1. People- I miss the friendly and hospitable people of Tanzania who welcomed and treated us so well, starting with Teacher the owner and Musa our marvelous guide 2. Parks and Nature- We love nature and inTanzania we had an amazing time visiting Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire and Arusha Parks. All were amazing. 3. Food- Food was amazing and a bit different to what we are used to 4. Top class accommodations Tanzania is a beautiful counrty and we enjoyed every moment of it

9th May 2020
C

CliveBirch

It was a spectacular weeklong trip to Tanzania, thanks to the fantastic service accorded by Migration Venture Africa in me and my partner’s group Kilimanjaro trek. Machame is a challenging undertaking but worthwhile experience. We trekked up the majestic mountain going through dramatic changes of landscape along the different altitudes. We had an enthusiastic crew that supported all our needs and answered our numerous questions. It was amazing to have Teacher lead our trek for learning and fantastic care. We cannot wait to hit the roads again and return for another adventure

3rd May 2020
H

Hazel

Me and my brother had an amazing 4 day safari tour of 3 parks in Tanzania and 4 days in Zanzibar with Kilimanjaro Wonders Adventure Safaris. We are very impressed that everything was organized perfectly following a logical circuit from Moshi, Manyara, Ngorongoro and Serengeti then domestic flight from Seronera to Arusha and Zanzibar. The cultural visits, game drives and balloon safari in the mainland along with Michael our guide are unforgettable. We stayed in very nice places that had excellent food, comfortable and first class service. I understand that we only scratched the surface of attractions in Tanzania yet we feel so happy with many special experiences. We would love to do another safari to a different part of the country like Selous, Katavi or Gombe… I highly recommend Kilimanjaro Wonders Experience Safari.

19th March 2020
DK

David Kazel

Well organized professional organization. Super friendly and inclusive group with focus on team work and to get maximize the probability to get client to summit. Guides and owners super friendly and easy to work with!!

15th March 2020
SG

Shadadsharasarma Guruparasharma

Amazing trip, Without the KSESA team we are not sure that we would not have succeeded in making the summit. Your team on the mountain went above and beyond what was in their job description. They knew what we needed before. Everyone had a smile on their face all the time. On the Summit day, the help us a lot. They were as determined as we were to make it to the Summit. Food is absolutely wonderful even though we are vegetarian. Special thanks to our guide and the potters, especially Joseph and Yunis.

13th March 2020

Sean Tomlin

The KWESA team were fantastic and I had a great time on my trip.

23rd February 2020