121 reviews for 5 tours

Katarzyna Elzbieta Wilga

What an adventure! It was the first time I travelled solo and that is why I chose the guided tour. Everything was organised very well and I was very happy with accommodation, food and transport. Out guide (Jose Victor) was very experienced and knowledgeable, but at the same flexible and fun. He taught us a lot about Cuban history, recommended best places to eat and drink and organised fantastic activities for us - even on his day off. Cuba is truly fascinating, but you have got to see it with your own eyes. I definitely left a piece of my heart on this beautiful island :) I would recommend everyone to visit and would love to get back at some point.

14th November 2019

Katarzyna Elzbieta Wilga

What an adventure! It was the very first time I travelled solo and I that's why I chose a guided tour. Everything was organised extremely well and I was very happy with accommodation, food and transport. Our guide (Jose Victor) was very experienced and knowledgeable, but at the same time flexible and fun. Cuba is truly fascinating. You've got to see it with your own eyes and immerse yourself in its vibrant culture. I definitely left a piece of my heart in Cuba. I would recommend everyone to visit and would love to get back at some point.

14th November 2019
VA

Vida Auguliene

We enjoyed this tour. Cuba is interesting and colourful country.

6th November 2019
M

Monika

I really liked it and think it was well organised. Activities, accommodation, minibus was all great. There we're lots of activities but also enough spare time to explore the towns on our own which I really liked. And our guide made the trip extra fun and informative, and helping us understand the country better. Would definitely recommend it to anyone planning to visit Cub

28th October 2019
MW

Mark Worrall

The tour was fine, our guide was excellent and the impressions of Cuba were wonderful. My main criticism is around the days we spent in Havana. My preference would be to shorten the Havana duration by two days and spend them in the areas we had two days. Look, Havana is nice but areas outside Havana are better.

24th October 2019

Xiuru Buck

We had an Excellent trip in Cuba from Dec 2,2018 to Dec 9,2018

11th October 2019

Lisa

I loved this tour and I'm in love with Cuba! The vibe of the country with music and dancing on nearly every corner with opportunities to salsa at your whim is an experience I'll never forget. Not to mention the endless flow of wonderfully cheap cocktails (my casa in Havana still made the best mojito and I'd tried a few!). The casas are spacious, clean, airconditioned, centrally located, owners are warm and friendly and they serve beautiful, fresh and abundant breakfasts. Our guide, Pedro, was extremely knowledgeable and was always inviting us to enquire and learn more about his country. He made contact as soon as I was in the car being transferred from the airport explaining what time he'll meet me at the casa, which is a great personal touch that I haven't experienced on any group tours before, and is very welcoming and comforting when arriving on your own. He was very generous in helping me out when I was unable to acess cash for a while and showed us some fun places to party that we wouldn't have found on our own, thank you Pedro :) :) Cuba always felt very safe even for a single woman walking around on her own.

26th September 2019
SH

Sushma Hari Haran

Appreciate staying in casas and eating in paladars as it gave us the opportunity to talk to the people of Cuba and experience the "real" Cuba to some extent. Together with travel to cities outside Havana and Tony's informed commentary, it enabled us to experience a Cuba that we would otherwise have not known about and also provide support to the Cuban people. I would definitely encourage my friends to visit Cuba. Tony was an informed, attentive and fun guide who ensured that all our individual interests were catered to as much as could be and ensured our enjoyment and safety.

26th September 2019
L

LindaDaley

Tony was amazing helpful knowledgeable and made the trip a lot of fun we don't think we could have seen and learnt so much about Cuba

24th September 2019

Gail Roberts

As i single traveller - i would have like more organised things to do in evenings - several of which i spent alone. But i am aware my 'group' was not perhaps the most cohesive collection of people to get together for evening shows, nightclubs ect. However comunications could have been better. Eg on 2 evenings in Trinidad our guide said he would meet us in 'the steps at 9pm' but did not arrive. I believe some of our group bumped into him over an hour later (by which time i had returned to the cassa). Aparently they went on to the 'Cave', where i would have liked to go - but since there had been no discussion about 'going anywhere later on, i just had a couple of drinks and left - so mussed out on the club.

22nd September 2019