100 reviews for 5 tours

stephanie truesdell

A terrific introduction to a magical place. Go with realistic expectations and you will enjoy every moment. Orlen skillfully managed the group while sharing his vast knowledge and helpful insights. The tour bus was new and comfortable and our driver was impressive. The well selected casa were all clean and comfortable.

1 day ago
C

ChristinePope

Rei was truly wonderful. As a group we often commented on how hard it is for a guide to always be happy and energetic, but Rei was so genuine in his laughter and approach to life and his job, it was infectious. He set out to create a family in our tour group in 8 days, which I wouldn't think possible, but we had such a fantastically friendly, inclusive and participative group he succeeded in his mission. Rei is a funny, happy guy that was one of the main reasons our trip was the best I have ever had! Rei was the perfect tour guide, showing us a really fun and educational experience as well. He was the best and deserves a pay rise!

3 days ago
FV

Felicia Vincent

My boyfriend and I just got back from 2 weeks in Cuba and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We combined the 10 day Vivacious Cuba Tour with 5 days in a resort in Varadero and thought it was great to see both sides of Cuba. Our guide Orlen was very helpful and we had an excellent group. The Casas are a great way to see how actual Cubans live, whilst still providing you with AC so you'll be able to actually sleep during the night. Orlen gave us tons of background information and history of Cuba that I feel is necessary to actually understand and enjoy Cuba. Overall I would 100% recommend this tour, as I fully believe it gives you the best experience you can get in Cuba. Have fun!

10th June 2019
OO

Oyin Odeneye

Our group trip tour was fantastic. We couldn’t have asked for a better duo (Haile- driver & Rei - Tour guide). Our Tour guide’s objective at the start of the trip was for us to have a great time and become a family. It was exactly that! We had a wide range of amazing experiences including horseback riding, zip lining, salsa class, tobacco farms etc. I was very apprehensive about the food based on a lot of reviews but our experience was the complete opposite. Rei recommended great restaurants that served really tasty dishes in all the cities we visited. One of my favourite adventures yet! Definitely recommend

6th June 2019
SB

Samantha Boulukos

The 10 day tour of Cuba was wonderful! I highly recommend it. Our tour guide Orlen explained many things about the sites we were visiting, the culture and history; plus he was great with the 14 different personalities on the trip. The tour ranged from farms, to cities, to the sea and even a few caves. Loved it.

5th June 2019
KH

Kiesha Haughton

Cuba was on my bucket list for quite some time, and I was so thrilled to see a tour available at such a reasonable price. I must say it was worth every penny. Ihosvany was professional, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. He demonstrated his strong leadership skills by keeping us on schedule, making adjustments when needed, and establishing a cohesive group. He even made special provisions for me on my birthday during the tour. This trip is on my top list of best vacations. I have already begun recommending this company to my friends who are also now interested in visiting Cuba, and I hope to return in the near future. Thanks for giving me a wonderful tour of beautiful Cuba. I’ll be back!

1st June 2019
EB

Ericka Brown

The trip far exceeded my expectations! Our tour guide, Ihosvany, was superb! He did a tremendous job in selecting the cities, sites and historical venues to provide us the very best week-long visit to Cuba! We also make mojitos, took salsa lessons (two left feet over here and I ROCKED IT!), viewed sunsets on a mountain and at the beach, went snorkeling, and with all the planned activities, he orchestrated our days so that we even had plenty of free time to explore on our own! Ihosvany was truly a blessing to our group! Additionally, our accommodations were incredible! I took as many pictures of my rooms (each with en suite lavatory), its adjoining courtyards and rooftop decks as I did during our outings! Ahhhh! Our trip was outstanding! Will definitely return to Cuba and will highly recommend tourradar and Ihosvany in particular as guide to family and friends! Viva la Cuba!

28th May 2019
MS

Margaret Sherry

TourRadar provided exceptional service, with incredibly quick response times and extremely knowledgeable advice. I did the "Lively Cuba Tour" and had a great time. My tour guide Ihosvany provided a wonderful and educational experience.

28th May 2019

Beth Curtis

Ihosvany made our 1st group tour absolutely perfect! Every detail was attended to-scheduling, flexibility, genuine kind & caring approach for every member of our varied group. The group was enjoyed as well, of course under Ihosvany's input on details of the country, history, lifestyle, and beautiful sites.

27th May 2019
GG

Genoveva Gonzales

My tour guy was so great he toke us to the place to eat and explain every thing we wanted to know about Cuba I hope my next tour person would be the same. I had a great time thank you.

26th May 2019