5 reviews for 3 tours
W

Wyn

Hi Ayna and Nick Just a few well earned words for the super holiday I had,with your help recently.You will remember my concerns,expressed during our planning of the Poquito package.I need'nt have worried as Lynete and Javier ensured everything went smoothly and ensured I learned the maximum 7 days allowed.

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi Wyn: Thank you for choosing us for your trip to Cuba. We are pleased to know we where able to provide you with help and that you found our services of high standards. Thanks for the kind words and the great review. Best regards ECT Team.

31st October 2017
JD

Judith Davies

My trip to Cuba was far more than expected from the very start with all the help and advice I had from Experience Cuba when booking my trip to the very professional help I had from my guide and the wonderful sights I saw in Cuba it was a lifetime experience and a major one ticked from my "bucket list" .

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi Judith: Thank you for choosing to travel to Cuba with us. We are happy to know we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for the great review and kind words, we will make sure to pass the great feedback to all the team. Best regards ECT Team

30th October 2017
LK

Louise Kometer

We travelled as a party of 4 - ages ranging from 27-60. Experience Cuba exceeded our expectations, providing a comprehensive tour of Old Havana and close surrounds. Our guides were extremely engaging and erudite young men and related well to both age groups. Both shared an expert knowledge in Cuban history, politics, culture, architecture and music, were very easy going and were able to determine our tastes and cater to our interests extremely well. The Spanish Colonial apartment that was organised for us was really beautiful and exactly what we were after. The location was right in the heart of Old Havana and the activity up and down our street, Obispo Calle, was 24/7 - but we enjoyed watching the comings and goings from on high. The schedule was very well designed and we all agreed all activities were in the right order. It was fantastic to start with a walking tour, as we were then able to get a good idea of our surroundings and could use our free time well. All tours finished by around lunchtime, and so we had afternoons to explore and return to areas of specific interest such as Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, the Museo de la Revolucion ,San Jose Markets and the bar below our apartment - which had the best daiquiris and Salsa Band. The highlight for us all was our day in Mariel on ‘A Taste of Cuba Tour’. We were made to feel part of the family and very much at home. We had a delicious home cooked lunch made with fresh local produce and a dominoes marathon. The other was a place where you were led through the cigar + rum culture with a rum sommelier - the idea of enjoying a coffee, rum and cigar, and how each bring out the flavour of the other was a truly unique experience. Experience Cuba is an exceptional company that due to their personal connection they go out of their way to cater for your needs but also ensure that you experience the real Cuba. As I write this review I would love to be back there right now!

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi Louise: Once again, thank you so much for choosing us for your trip to Cuba and for the fantastic review. It was our absolute pleasure to take care of you and your family when in Cuba. And let us know when you are ready to go back again with us!!!! We would love to do it all over again. Best regards ECT Team

29th October 2017
DG

Darren Gardner

I recently returned from an incredible trip Cuba with this company, I was traveling alone and wanted to see and experience as much as I could in 10 days. The trip was meticulously planned by Nick and his team. From the moment I was met at the airport I felt well looked after and every trip and excursion yentas planned. I was had a great guide who met me each day with our driver who had great knowledge about the country and helped with any translation required. I cannot rave highly enough about Experience Cuba and how professional and flexible they were. The trip was full of amazing experiences including being stuck for 4 days extra due to Hurricane IRMA, Nick and his teammate sure I was looked after right up until I left and even got a curtesy call when I got back to Australia, If considering Cuba this company is the best option,and I would be happy to recommend to anyone.

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi Darren: Thank you so much for providing us with the opportunity and for choosing to travel to Cuba with us. Thank you for incredible review. We are very pleased to know you enjoy your holiday in Cuba with us and that you would recommend us. Best regards Ayna Davies

27th October 2017
F

Frish

Guys, you are the best. I'm so glad I chose you for my trip to Cuba. It was excellent and well planned. Thanks to your worj I've been able to get to love that wonderful country that Cuba is.

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi Frish: Thank you so much for the great review and for choosing us for your trip to Cuba. We are very happy to know you had a good time in our country and thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Best regards Ayna Davies

26th October 2017