56 reviews for 5 tours
M

Marona

I just finished a 3 day trip to gorillas in uganda with Richard himself, I really had great time with him. The journey was long but enjobale. I was alone in the Van but I met other guys there and we had tracking 8 people, The tracking was nice and also the Batwa was cute, very welcoming dances. Rushaga Camp was the best lodge and my forest view cottage was specious. This trip is worthy a purchase because these 3 days can give you lifetime memories. if you can't find what your looking for, mail them they reply so fast I must say. I really recommend them.

21st April 2021
L

Lilian

I've used Richard's tour company on multiple trips. He is reliable, knowledgeable, and a trustworthy guide. He's easy to communicate with on WhatsApp/email, confirms his trips, checks in, and is able to recommend alternative plans or trip adjustments to make the trip an even better experience. Mid-trip, he also managed on a few occasions to call ahead and upgrade out accommodations for no additional cost based on last-minute availability. That's the kind of service he provides. I am an American who is now back in the US but I used to live in Uganda and cannot recommend Richard and his team enough! I can't wait to travel back to Kampala and say hello to Richard again one day. You bet I will be giving him a call. You will be in very good hands with his team.

Operator's comment: Thank You Lilian for this great Review! this puts me in a beautiful comfortable sofa seat and be proud of myself, I will always back your review by providing even more to my guests. May God bless and I can't wait to hug you for your safari in Uganda if God wishes.

20th April 2021
JA

Joachim Adriko

Am so glad I just finished my safari from Bwindi with David’s, I booked last minute and I was so happy they got me a permit the very day I booked and Travelled on Easter Sunday. I was given a nice Group and I must come back to visit the Kahungye Gorilla Group, the terrain to Bwindi was awesome with beautiful sceneries and mountains. My lodge was the best and I was so happy to have this trip and I was given a big discount. Surely the operative was knowledgeable and professional. I must come back again. The tour is great value and worthy a visit.

Operator's comment: Thank you Adriko for this positive feedback, We are glad and proud of our guides, We hope to tour with you again.

6th April 2021

Great Patrick

This safari is nice for weekend out, I had it with this company but they were nice! Milly was nice to me throughout booking and my Guide was also awesome, The park is diverse and animals not so many but Richard made sure I saw the best possible, I saw my favorite the madowadowa. I had boat tour at Kazinga channel and saw hundreds of hippos and elephants as they came to drink water, It was a nice cruise, I also enjoyed the company of my Guide. Richard was nice and he had nice hotel recommendation.

Operator's comment: Thank you great Pato for this feedback, We are glad and proud that we put a smile on you

28th March 2021

Great Evans

My Tour to Queen Elizabeth will be unforgettable for generations, First the booking process with Milly was so smooth and so encouraging, Good Customer Care, My Guide many have talked of him and I requested him and trust me he is a nice guide, So patience and informative, he gets solutions in shortest time possible and nice ones, Driving through bad Roads carefully and making sure i don't get bored throughout my Safari. He did the drive and made sure i saw the maximum possible, Milly booked my Lodge and she made me nice selection. seriously there is nothing bad I can say to this team apart from recommending them.

Operator's comment: Thank you Evans and we are glad that we put a smile on you.

27th March 2021

Faridha Kyomuhangi

I had this trip with this company inspire but it was magical, at first I was confused with reviews seeing passed guests talking Airways Tours but I got to learn they changed Trading Name, I was scared though but I was amazed lastly with their exceptional services. Nice vans and guide Richard. The tourists are not many in Uganda and the game park but the park is worthy a visit. Lots of Impala and animals and the best thing you can even walk in this Park by foot and see more, I highly recommend.

Operator's comment: Thank you Faridha for this Positive feedback, We are so glad

26th March 2021
EP

Elizabeth Phiona

Richard is the best travel agent of our time. A lover of nature, polite and amazing at his job.

Operator's comment: Hahaa Thank you Dear Liz for this great review. So excited

S

Sam

Richard was a great guide! The locations he took us to and the places we stayed at were amazing. We were often given spur of the moment choices for upgrades, for example "Do you guys want to drive to the next location or have a local take you by boat?" (I recommend doing every upgrade he suggests, it was always worth it). He is also an excellent driver. Not only did he navigate treacherous mountain roads during a rain storm, he also got us to the airport in record time so we didn't miss our flight, despite the delays my party had caused. Richard is the man!

Operator's comment: Hahaha thank you Dear Sam for this Great review, I will never forget you. So honored.

Eve Havans

Inspire African Safaris made me meet my expectations for the safaris I had with them, it was all comfort and excitement with guide Richard ,he was really professional.It was the best choice I made ,the hotel he booked for us was very good,they prepared for me nice meals,I travelled in comfort.When I reached to Murchsion it was all amazing seeing different animals. It all went on well.

Operator's comment: Thank you Eve for the beautiful review, We are so honoured

Nyondo Alex

Richard is indeed the best Guide in Uganda, He was good to me and I really enjoyed Uganda, the Road Drive was long but he was so fun. I recommend him

Operator's comment: Thank you Alex for the positive comment, We are so honoured