43 reviews for 35 tours

MeadowsW

It’s an unforgettable experience for the entire family, especially the children. It is an excellent place for both children and adults to learn about different types of animals. Not to mention the fact that the area is vast and ideal for walking.

7th November 2022
T

TheRichards

We chose Seven Wonders Safaris for our first wildlife safari trip and have not been disappointed. They worked hard to plan out our four days for my wife, my nine-month-old baby, and myself. We sensed the professionalism and seriousness of this company from the first email exchanges. Our guide and driver were extremely accommodating and showed us as many animals as possible while also educating us about them. He enjoys his work, and it shows. Our stay was flawlessly organized, and the planned schedule was followed. They created a program specifically for our family. Thank you once more, Seven Wonders Safaris.

3rd November 2022
R

RiverG

We had a fantastic time in the mountains with wonderful people, and everything was very well organized by Seven Wonders Safaris. They were extremely helpful, and we knew we were in good hands even before we arrived. The trek's staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and hearty. They got along pretty well. Our tour guide was fantastic. We also had a great time singing and laughing with the crew on our last night together. The food was delicious, especially the local plates. We also enjoyed hot tea in the morning, which was always served with a smile. The walk was spectacular, and the views were breathtaking. Thank you so much to the entire crew. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for us.

2nd November 2022
A

AveryB

Wonderful experience. Our tour guide was in complete control of our group from the moment we arrived until we left. We travelled for 6 days. They will also assist with the planning of lodging and meals, making the entire trip easier. They are extremely friendly and teach you a lot along the way. We saw every type of animal imaginable. I strongly recommend that you use their services. I'm excited to embark on another adventure with them.

27th October 2022
A

AarenThomson

The thoughtfulness and attention to detail displayed by every member of the Seven Wonders Safaris staff is evident in how smoothly everything went for me. Choose them if you want a conscientious Safari experience. They not only plan your trip down to the smallest detail and always keep your safety in mind, but they also demonstrate their commitment to being true stewards of the wildlife and not simply using them as a commodity. I saw the big five and had a great time with everyone. Thank you, Seven Wonders Safaris, for the wonderful experience you provided for my family and me.

25th October 2022

martinscott622

If you're looking for professional and organized team for your Safari trips, go to this company. We just had ours last week and our whole family had a blast. It was such an amazing experience and was made even more special that we didn't encounter hiccups along the way because everything was well taken care of. Thank you, Seven Wonders Safaris.

21st October 2022
T

TobyWalker

I enjoyed traveling through the park and seeing different habitats and wildlife. Everything was perfect. We saw a lot of animals and different landscapes and we had some really nice sundowners with savanna. The campsites and lodges are beautiful.

19th October 2022
F

FinlayRoberts

The safaris were amazing, we saw so much. The Masai Mara was incredible. We saw so many animals up close, just like watching a wildlife programme in real life. Each camp was a completely different experience but we loved them all.

Operator's comment: Hey Finlay, Thank you for a lovely review, we are glad that you enjoyed this trip with us. Thanks so much for choosing us! Kind regards, Seven Wonders Safaris Team

17th October 2022

MessiahCastro

The trip certainly exceeded expectations. It is a full itinerary but the travel orgainsation was well managed it went like clockwork, which really added to the enjoyment. We saw so much wildlife on the tours through the national parks either on foot or by boat. On the water in the boats we saw crocodiles (relatively small thank goodness), monkeys, all manner of birds (Osprey, hawks, vultures, herons, toucans, to name just a small selection), as well as hump back whales and dolphins, which swan under the boat.

Operator's comment: Hey Messiah Castros, Thank you for a lovely review, we are glad that you enjoyed this trip with us. Thanks so much for choosing us! Kind regards, Seven Wonders Safaris Team

11th October 2022
D

DylanHamilton

Thank you Seven Wonder Safaris for an enjoyable Wildlife Safari tour. It surely is something our whole family will never forget. Because of you, I'm looking forward to my future tour plans. I will undoubtedly recommend you to my colleagues.

Operator's comment: Hey Dylan Hamilton's, Thank you for a lovely review, we are glad that you enjoyed this trip with us. Thanks so much for choosing us! Kind regards, Seven Wonders Safaris Team

7th October 2022