190 reviews for 5 tours

Robert Marotto

My cousin and I had an amazing adventure with Ken and staff on Beer or bust in Germany for Oktoberfest. Our tour went to both Stuttgart and Munich for awesome but different Oktoberfest experiences. I loved it so much I've been back two more times.

1st November 2020
C

ColinMcHugh

We went as a couple, my wife Tracey and I. We had a fantastic time, the accommodation was excellent, the guides were great and it was so easy with the beer tents. The organisation was good and the tour made it so much easier for us to visit Oktoberfest. Thank you so much to all the guides, you did a fantastic job.

Operator's comment: Thanks Colin for the epic review, especially about the tour guides - we'll pass this onto them. Great to hear you had such a good time, may the beers flow in abundance for you!

22nd October 2019
DK

DALE KILE

good locations and accommodations - some interesting places - Munich was great all around; could have been better beer bars in Prague and not so much night club - ended up in some neat beer bars on my own; Rothenberg was excellent despite the weather; Volkfest in Stuttgart a little disappointing after Oktoberfest. Overall a very good experience

Operator's comment: Thank you Dale for the great feedback and review! We're glad you had a good time on tour, keep those beers flowing!

18th October 2019

Fran├žois Martino

I wanna thank Kenneth and his crew for my wonderful time and long lasting memories at the Oktoberfest. Im thinking of booking for next year with Thirsty Swagman again in Stuttgart!

Operator's comment: Thanks Fran├žois for the great feedback, we look forward to raising beers with you in Stuttgart next year!

16th October 2019
RH

Robert Hyland

Great time with nice group of people. Having experienced guides along to navigate the fests and point out the insider tips to the cities we visited made the trip much more approachable for people like us who were fest novices. The guides were fantastic and clearly concerned with making sure everyone had a great time. The trip is not inexpensive but the value is apparent... it was great to simply enjoy ourselves without needing to be concerned or intimidated by the details of arranging such a trip on our own. The social aspect of making this kind of trip in a group should not be overlooked... you will be hard pressed not to walk away with many new friends and fond memories.

Operator's comment: Thank you Robert for the amazing review and your feedback, especially our tour guides - we'll pass this onto them of course. Great to hear you had such a good time! Until we raise beers again... Prost!

Brett Dunstan

Had an absulte blast, seen some amazing places that I would have never seen if I didn't go on the bus tour, deffinly met some cool people, would highly recommended there was so many different and amazing party places

Operator's comment: Thank you so much Brett for the epic feedback! Great to hear you had such a blast on tour, you 2 Aussie guys certainly made the trip for everyone!

K

KaceyDunn

Had a fantastic couple of days at Oktoberfest and met some great people. Location of the hotel was excellent!

Operator's comment: Thanks Kacey for your kind words, the hotel Senator is certainly a great location - just 1 minute from the festival entrance, perfect after raising beers all day :)

R

RandyBrinks

Great time, like the zero boring sightseeing.

Operator's comment: Thank you Randy for the feedback, yep it's all about the pubs and festivals. We leave the sightseeing to everyone themselves if they want to do so - it's all about the fun, fun, fun!

T

TaylorBrinks

The schedule of the tour was perfect. Coming off of late nights in Prague, it was great to mellow out a bit in Rothenburg before partying in Stuttgart. Wish we had one more night reservation while in Munich though (maybe on the Tuesday we all met up for the meet and greet then went home). Had such a great time. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone down for lots of drinking and going out, but definitely not to older folks. Tash is an AMAZING tour guide!!

Operator's comment: Epic feedback Taylor, thank you! We're glad you found the tour schedule was perfect, Rothenburg ob der Tauber is definitely a little slice of heaven to relax a bit after Prague... although the beers still flowed of course :) We'll pass your kind words onto the tour guides as well.

S

ScottFairbanks

Had a great time. Well organized without being intrusive. I recommend this adventure and use of Swagman if you want a carefree trip! Prost!!!

Operator's comment: Thanks for the wonderful feedback Scott, that's great to hear you had such a good time. Prost to you too!