473 reviews for 49 tours

Kimberly Gill

Enjoyed our week long tour of Peru! Even in the midst of local political issues that affected our itinerary, the tour company worked hard to fulfill the activities offered. Our primary guide, Freddy Torres, went above and beyond to make our visit wonderful and safe! Highly recommend Freddy as our guide and can't say enough about him!!

27th November 2022

Audrey Freedman

This tour was a joy from start to finish- A huge thanks to Julio Cesare for all his patience and also his strong arm at Machu Picchu. Baltron was an excellent driver. I enjoyed learning about the history and culture of Peru. Hotels were excellent, exactly the kind I pick myself. Other tour guides we used were also excellent, sorry I cannot remember the one in Puno, please pass along my regards. I will not forget my time here, many thanks.

24th November 2022
BP

Brendt Parrish

Inca tours was fantastic. Good communication, always on time, staff provided top tier service

20th November 2022

Italia LaRocco

What a great tour. The guide was very knowledgeable and very down to earth! We would love to hang with him again on another trip to the country. There was a lot of things to see and it was jam packed with exciting views and culture.

14th November 2022
AK

Ather Khan

Excellent trip and amazing experience

14th November 2022
HM

Heather MacCulloch

A disorganised rip-off. We thought we were getting the same tour guide with us for the 5 days. All this 'tour' is someone co-ordinating different tours with different guides and different groups of people. We were not met at the airport by their representative to explain the tour, nobody was there. Eventually a non-English speaking taxi pulled up & literally dumped us at the hotel & drove off. We were charged a fortune for the upgraded hotels only to find out they were charging more than the entire price for just the upgrade portion. Everything is done to cut costs. The upgraded hotel at Cusco was our biggest disappointment as we paid US$370 for the upgrade let alone the money already paid. They put us in a lower grade hotel so our expectations for the price were not met. It caused a lot of anxiety, anger, harrassment which is frankly why you pay to do a tour and not organise it yourself. We never knew when we were being picked up for the tours. We had to keep asking the guide of the moment to call the Agency to find out when we would be picked up. We repeatedly asked for an itinerary but they would only supply that which is on the internet. That says you are going to Rainbow Mountain for the day, it doesn't say you will be picked up at 4.45am, driven to a restaurant for a sub-grade breakfast (when your hotel already provides breakfast), taken to Rainbow Mountain, back to the same restaurant for lunch (really!! lots of kick backs here obviously) and then returned to your hotel by 2pm! Why? Pick your poor guests up at 8am at a civilised hour. The crowds are already at the mountain when you arrive after the hour stop for breakfast anyway so no gain for the paying passengers for the early start. In all this tour cost more than most of the other tours out there and we got way less than we expected. Stay away is our advice.

5th November 2022

JD Hogan

We just finished up our eleven day Peru adventure and it was both tiring and awesome. The Inkayni tour group and our assigned guide Cesar Guía we're both great to work with. I had always dreamed of seeing Machu Picchu in person. To see the work the beautiful stone work of the ancient Inca people and walk where they had walked spoke to my sense of history. I convinced my wife and daughter to come along with me on this once in a lifetime trip. Inkayni was great to work with when we began setting up this trip. They were always responsive, quick to respond and explain the entire process and were willing to allow flexibility. Once we arrived in Peru they picked us up and took us to our hotel. The next day they picked us up at our hotel and we flew to Cusco. After our first night at the hotel in Cusco our assigned Guide Cesar Guia met us at the hotel and gave us a guided tour of Cusco. Cesar spoke both English, Spanish & Quicha fluently and some German and French. His knowledge of the history of Cusco really made the buildings and people come alive. The tour company Inkayni and Cesar worked with us to make the trip awesome for everyone. Cusco and most of the Inca ruins have lots stairs. My wife has some mobility problems and our hotel room was located on the second floor, once Cesar found out he worked with our tour company to get relocate us to hotel with an elevator in Cusco as quickly as possible. The next day we took the train to Agua Calenta (where Machu Picchu is located) the hotel met us at the train station with a wheelchair, which made the walk to the hotel easier for my wife. Cesar went with us to Machu Picchu and again explain what we saw. His explanation real made the village come alive. I'm sure Cesar made adjustments to his regular tour to accommodate my wife's limitations. We never felt rushed or that we didn't experience the the Machu Picchu we hoped to see. Cesar knowledge of Quechua came in very handy as we toured all the other sites in Peru. The final experience was when got to stay and eat with a (island) family. I can wholeheartedly recommended Inkayni and Cesar Guia as one of the best bang for your buck to see Machu Picchu and Peru.

4th November 2022

MaElma Soriano

We had so much fun and adventure! From the very start Inkayni is so helpful and prompt in answering all my questions. People in Peru is very friendly and food is affordable and amazing ! All our tour guides is so helpful and we learned a lot from them.Special mention to Ernesto and Julio who is very atient and so helpful. They help us take so many great pictures! Overall this is a very well crafted tour but need good physical health. Thank you so much Inkayni tours

1st November 2022
TT

Teresa Tami-Worley

The trip/tour was AMAZING!! Such an incredible, vibrant and varied country!! Of course, it was our tour guide, Paul, who brought the history to life. He drew us in with the rich traditions and beliefs of the Incans that still influence the world today. Paul showed us sights and daily practices that we had never before considered and made us question and wonder. The tour was nicely orchestrated and we felt well taken care of throughout our journey. We have made friends to last a lifetime!! On a tour guide scale of 1 to 10, Paul was definitely an 15.

24th October 2022

Paul Whitney

Our guide Manuel was excellent and had a great understanding of the history of the Incas and he showed us many different temples and ruins. The porters worked really hard to transport all of the camping equipment and food and had everything set up for when we arrived in Camp. The 3 days of the trek were very hard and it was a great achievement to arrive at Maccu Piccu. It is a wonderful experience and a great opportunity to see such an iconic world famous site.

17th October 2022