326 reviews for 54 tours
JA

JOSH ANSON

This trek experience was one of the best times of my life. We hiked around 82 kilometers total as I choose go a little farther after camp to see some temples. This is the best way to see camino Inka - the Andes mountains are truly beautiful and so are the people along the way. My guide Freddie did everything he could to make sure I was ok at all times. Freddie is educated from the university on Inka history and Machu Picchu and can answer any questions along the hike. Our chef Felix was amazing and made better food than some restaurants! Keep in mind that you are camping- real camping. But the horsemen and porters will carry most of your things. You’ll have a small pack but they can carry the rest of your clothes. If you’re up for an adventure and ready to hike is all conditions than this is your trek!

2 days ago

Tom Vaneijk

We just came back from the Lares trek and we had an amazing time! Me and my gf where the only one in the group, so we basically got a private trek :) All food was amazing, the chef made wonders with absolutely minimal gear.. While trekking we had the most stunning views. The trek was moderate in difficulty, with some hard parts. Herlin made sure at every step of the way we were okay, initiated stops if he saw us struggling :) Herlin had so much knowledge about the area and the flora and fauna which was really nice along the way. He also had a lot of humor in him, so we had quite some laughs along the way.. The chef (Hermillio) and the logistics guy (Marcello) were also incredible. Every stop they made sure we had a tent to have our food in case the weather was not nice enough to sit outside. They also made sure our tent for sleeping was set up Everytime we arrived. At the summit of the trek, we had a small snow storm and Hermillio was waiting with warm tea, the sweetheart!! We highly recommend Inkayni Peru tours and in particular our tourguide Herlin and his crew!

3 days ago

Andrew Clarke

It was an excellent experience. The guide was knowledgeable, the food was great and the destinations were fantastic, 100% recommend

7 days ago

Stuart Barratt

It is a good travel agency I liked because they give you good treatment and they serve you very well.

Joan Alberto

Super reliable agency, I highly recommend a unique experience. With super good quality and attention ❤

Dyonne Arrindell

It was a very pleasant experience, an incredible visit to Machu Picchu with this great travel agency, reliable and safe, an incredible experience.

Kaleb Van

If you want to have an unforgettable experience they can help you, super recommended.

Gerhard Muller

They are super attentive, responsible and travel is the best. I will make this company my drawer agency. 100% recommended.

Darson Panda

Thanks a lot for a good time. It was fun and unique experience. I saw dolphins the first time in my life... WOW!!!

William Brush

From my whole trip around Peru in 3 weeks, these 8 days was the best. I found them through the best reviews on Tour Radar. I am really grateful to experience this and for sure I will miss everyone who been on this trip like also view this incredible mountains. Our Tour guide Percy was the best tour guid what we could have on this trip, He really love that work, that's why we was clearly informed about Inka's and Peruvian history of each place that we visited during the city tour and the trek, He was our tour guide but he was one of us, like family member, working with heart. Really thanks for it, I will never forget this trip. And I hope I will have that opportunity to join to your trips again. Inkayni team are really helpful and they works with respect to all of us and also to them team. Thanks for this, I wish you all the best and wish you be the best tour company in Peru.