116 reviews for 13 tours

Cindy

I had an amazing time in Peru and this tour was overall excellent. Our tour guide Jonathan was amazing! He was super attentive and very knowledgeable. I learned so much about Peru and the culture in Peru is so rich. I would definitely recommended this tour.

10 hours ago
S

SAMIR

Herlin is wonderful guide. He is knowledgeable and very patient. We had a great time on the tour.

Operator's comment: Dear Samir,many thanks for your commentary. We are happy to know that you had a great time on the tour with the company of our guide Herlin. We hope you have the best memories of us. Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

3 days ago
MQ

Melvina Queen

The trip was fantastic and I will definitely continue to recommend Tourradar to friends. This tour tended to be a lot more physical than expected for a tour open to 70 year olds. As a 32 year old, I didn't expect the altitude to effect me as much as it did. Grateful for our guide Jonathan who was so sweet and made sure we all took our time and didn't rush. Sure it would have been much worse if any of us pushed ourselves to do too much and ended up passing out. I really enjoyed the itinerary. Wish there was more time to include Saqsayhuaman in the itinerary, especially since we stayed right below it. Included food was delicious.

Operator's comment: Dear Melvina, it is good to know that your trip was fantastic with the company of our guide Jonathan, he feels that he did a good job with you. We hope you have the best memories of us. Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

6 days ago
TL

Tami Lorraine Lavender

We especially loved that our tours began early in the day. We appreciated avoiding the crowds. Overall, the tour was well organized and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Franco was sensitive to the needs and requests of the group. He was fun-loving and good humoured. We would definitely book another trip with Inkayni Tours. Thank you again.

Operator's comment: Dear Tami, thank you so much for your commentary. For us organise all for your tour was a pleasure, because we always want to provide a good service to our clients. Our guide Franco thanks your review. Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

7 days ago
CM

Carlos Martinez Giron

This tour was so excellent! Interesting, diverse, fun, and we had so delicious food! Great hotels and transportation. Our tour guide, Percy, is very kind and he knows so much about his country and culture. We really enjoyed this experience.

Operator's comment: Dear Carlos, We are so happy to know that the tour was so excellent! Our guide Percy feels that he did a good job with you, the review motivates us to continue provide a best service to our customers. Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

6th July 2019
PH

Paz Noemi Hernandez

Our tour guide Herlin was awesome! He made sure to give us an amazing experience. The tour was full of daily activities, free afternoons, and great recommendations from Herlin. We loved our time in Peru and would love to come back. Inkayni Tours was amazing!

Operator's comment: Dear Paz Noemi, thank you so much for your commentary. For us it is good to know that you had an mazing experience during your tour in cusco, all our staff and the guide Herlin thanks you your review because it helps us to keep give the best of us to our future passengers. Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

3rd July 2019

Rowena Rawes

In order to review this tour I need to split it I to two sections, the cusco and Machu Picchu section, and the puno section. Firstly it's worth mentioning that I booked this as I wanted company and not be on my own, however it turns out no one else had booked on the tour, so I was in fact on my own. However for the first part of the tour this did not detract as I had family staying in cusco I could join in the evenings. Wilfrado my guide was amazing, i cannot praise him highly enough. He was very knowledgable and passionate about the things he said, and it was obvious he was speaking from experience. I always knew what was coming next, where I needed to be and at what time. Unfortunately the second part of my trip to puno felt less well communicated. Wilfrado had told me when to be ready for my pick for the bus from cusco to puno so that was fine. I was then put in a car with two other people who where going to the airport and a driver who didnt speak much English, but managed to learn that I was definitely going to the coach station. Once on the bus I realised I had no idea of anyone would be waiting for me or not. It turned out they were but would have been nice to be informed. I was then dropped at my hotel with no further instructions for the next day. This continued to be the theme in puno, with me having to ring the company to find out what was happening. This is when being alone felt more isolating. Saying this I would still use this company again, I just feel that parts of the communicatkon need improving.

Operator's comment: Dear Rowena, many thanks for your message. We are happy to know that you had a great experience with the company of our staff, Wilfredo is grateful with you because your review helps him to continue improving to provide a good service to our future clients. We hope you come back soon. Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

2nd July 2019

Jane Boyle

Well organized itinerary with fantastic food!!

Operator's comment: Dear Jane, thank you for your commentry. We are happy to know that you tour had a fantastic food, we hope yopu come back soon! Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS

17th June 2019
F

FeSzamply

Julio Cesar was knowledgeable and has a lot to offer also the driver Jhon Wilson B Pfuyo is kind with good heart. The trip was just amazing and wonderful to see the stunning sites.

Operator's comment: Dear Zamply, thank you so much for your commentary. All our staff and the guide Julio Cesar thanks you your review because it helps us to continue improving. We hope you have the best memories of us. Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

14th June 2019
TC

Tong Ch'ng

In general, the tour was good. There was a miscommunication between the tour company and the hotel causing no one pick us from Agua Caliente train station. The itineary was too loose and Willfred should explain more in the car or in general. Since we had plenty of time during transportation, Will should provide us more general information about the places we visiting. However, Will was friendly, helpful and punctual. The accommodations in the package were good and situated in the convenient location.

Operator's comment: Dear Tong, many thanks for your commentary. We are happy to know that you had an incredible adventure through the the sacred valley and Puno with the company of our guide Will and all our staff. Organise all for your tour was a pleasure. Warm regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

31st May 2019