917 reviews for 9 tours

Averie Johnson

GIVE is the most ethical and reputable volunteer tourism company that exists. Everyone from the workers in their HQ to the guides that help you during your trip was outstanding and there to help at every opportunity. They preach and practice responsible travel and sustainability better than any other. I loved my trip so so much and plan to come back next summer for an international trip. Jess, Traven, and Thomas were my guides and made me feel 100% comfortable and safe. Plus, they are literally the coolest people I have ever met. I love GIVE and could not recommend it enough!

Operator's comment: Thanks for sharing your experience, Averie. SO lucky to have you in the GIVE family! Hope to meet you again soon :)

2 days ago
H

HaleyPhelps

GIVE is an incredible organization filled with the most amazing people and the experience changed my life. I went on my first GIVE trip to Hawaii and met lifelong friends, made a difference through the wonderful nonprofits we worked with and learned so much in just 8 days! The guides are so wonderful and make everyone feel like family!

4 days ago
H

HaleyPerez

This GIVE Hawaii trip was life changing. I not only felt so welcomed but I was able to make an impact while having one of the best times of my life. I will forever cherish my give experience and hope to continue on with the organization!

4 days ago
L

LaineFischer

This trip was absolutely amazing. I don’t think I could say how much it impacted me and how much it taught me in a way that would truly convey the extent of how amazing this was. Meeting everyone in my group and working with them and learning about them was so much fun, and within a day it didn’t even feel like we were strangers. The guides were so amazing and ready to teach and guide and learn and just help. Both Jess and Traven did an amazing job on this trip, and I’m so hopeful that I’ll be able to go on another one soon!

20th May 2021
K

Kaylablythe

I am writing this as I wait for my plane to board back home. These people who were once strangers turned into the most special people to me in only 8 days! I had such a great time doing the volunteer projects all the way down to the meals we ate together. I love you all and thank you for making Hawaii happen! If you ever think of doing a trip with Give YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

20th May 2021
Z

ZoeGholson

The most amazing experience ever, I am so glad I decided to go on this trip. I originally didn’t really want to go, the Nicaragua trip was cancelled due to COVID so I was like I guess I’ll do the Hawaii trip and I am SO glad it was my first GIVE trip. I met beautiful like minded people on my group who will be forever friends. The tour guides I had, Jess, Kealoha, and Traven were all so nice, funny, and knowledgeable about local culture and how tourism impacts the land on the Big Island. Seeing how the work we were doing directly impacts the environment to provide cultural preservation and food security was awesome to see. Plus, all the excursions (despite some being cancelled because of uncontrollable weather) were the best I could not have asked for a better first GIVE trip!!

13th May 2021
GIVE - WILD: Utah & Colorado (Wilderness & International Leadership Development)

McKay Blazian

Such an incredible trip! The guides were phenomenal and the trip was clearly well-planned to be safe, dynamic, and an incredible experience for the volunteers. This was my third GIVE trip and each trip is better than the last! GIVE is amazing!

9th September 2020

Sarah McWilliams

This is an amazing organization and an amazing trip! You learn important stuff, you camp in the most beautiful locations (lots of little beaches) and you get appetizers everyday! You meet really cool people, you camp for 7 days, you get to hit some gnarly rapids! Every day is an adventure. This is a great experience, I could not recommend it enough.

Operator's comment: Thanks, Sarah! It was such a blast to have you join us. Hope you can make it to Nicaragua some day :)

6th September 2020
GIVE - Tanzania
A

AlyseYoung

Do it(: This will be the most beautiful and transformative experience! You will learn so much about yourself and this amazing planet. Being fully immersed and welcomed into a community across the world is a feeling that you will never forget! Pro tip: Learn some basic swahili words & phrases online beforehand for enhanced communication with locals ! :)

10th May 2020
GIVE - WILD: Pacific Northwest (Wilderness & International Leadership Development)

Emily Annis

WILD was a great experience where you gain WFA training and certification, as well as leadership skills that are applicable to anything in life. The accommodations, food, guides, and everyone involved added even more to the experience, making it one to remember!

21st March 2020