966 reviews for 7 tours

An unmatched nature and cultural experience of Hawaii's Big Island

2 days ago
GIVE - Thailand

Morgan Dauby

Take the leap and go for it! You will not regret going on this trip. It will open your mind and your heart to the amazing people and culture of those both volunteering with you and the incredible people in Thailand. These are the best people and humans that I have ever met. You will get so much more out of this trip than just a few adventures.

2 days ago

Dr. Jay Whittle

As a parent, my wife and I were concerned about my son traveling to Africa. I found the GIVE organization to be incredibly knowledgeable and conscious of any and all risks. They were forthcoming with information and put our minds at ease. I elected to meet my son at the end of the volunteer part of the trip to do the Safari and Kilimanjaro climb. Meeting the people from GIVE confirmed that the organization is amazing. They are truly committed to what they are doing, but also committed to the kids that are giving their time. Our guides Sophie and Boi were genuine, caring, and intelligent people. They were attentive to every one of the volunteers on an individual basis and facilitated and inclusive experience. As an observer, I was beyond impressed. I encourage parents to check this group out...they are the real thing.

4 days ago

Amanda Beerens

Take the leap. Forget the money and anxiety about traveling and just do it. Totally a life changing experience and I had such an amazing time.

18th June 2022

Omer Sarig

Great experience, everything was so well organized and it was truly a special experience. We volunteered and got to do some really cool stuff that helped the community but also had time to explore nearby villages and go on hikes etc.

Operator's comment: So great meeting you, Omer! We hope to see you on another trip in the future.

17th June 2022
GIVE - Nicaragua

McKenna Stephenson

This was such an excellent and amazing experience that I will never forget. My heart is forever with the community that lies in Nicaragua and the people there have taught me so much. Our local and GIVE guides were also equally amazing!

Operator's comment: Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you on another trip in the future! Sending good vibes.

14th June 2022

America Mason

GIVE is such an amazing company that volunteers in a truly sustainable way. I cannot recommend this experience enough! The local guides take such good care of you and really make you feel like family. The island of Zanzibar is absolutely breathtaking and getting to experience right next to the local people is just incredible. While I was there, we worked on constructing a new store house for the local schoolhouse. I had so much fun working with the GIVE construction workers and just making memories with our GIVE group. In the afternoon, we worked in the classrooms and taught English to students. It was so amazing to watch the students pick up on a new concept or watch a light come on as you explained something that they didn’t understand at first. When we were not volunteering, we were out experiencing the local culture. We swam with dolphins, explored local food markets, swam in the most beautiful ocean and so much more! If you are on the fence about a trip to Tanzania, don't be! GIVE will take such good care of you and this experience will change your life in ways you can't even imagine!

6th June 2022

brandon venezia

If you're debating a trip to Tanzania, do it. This is the most fulfilling thing I've done in my life. If you're worried about traveling alone, the locals make you feel like you've been there your whole life. The relationships you create in such a short time are honestly lifetime. All I can say is this trip helped me so much, in ways I didn't even know I needed. I greatly suggest you take this trip. Climb Mount Kilimanjaro, its a once in a lifetime experience that you shouldn't miss. The views you see are insane. The locals that climb with you are genuine and awesome (Shout out to Green Paw). The accomplishment when you reach the top is unlike no other. This trip overall from the volunteering to the climb created my most memorable experience.

2nd June 2022
R

raegan

Honestly the best experience of my life. We learned so much about the hawaiian culture as well as how much our decisions impact the earth and future generations. The guides were AMAZING and the trip was very organized and thought through. 10/10 recommend going to hawaii with GIVE!

24th May 2022
K

KarinaCastillo

This trip has given me a different perspective on how I should travel in the future and the impact I can make in my own community. I was able to meet people from across the country, learn about Hawaiian history and it’s beautiful culture, as well as being more sustainable in my everyday life! I will definitely be doing more give trips and will be encouraging people around my community to do the same:)

24th May 2022