82 reviews for 13 tours
MS

Michael Scott

The tour had some free times,Carlos was very helpful,punctual and friendly. Other guides on the bus etc were also good.we had a good trip. The hotels were fair to good. Approximately three stars, best in Aguascalientes .

8th February 2019

Lauren Kecskes

Trip of a lifetime! Did this tour as a solo traveler over Christmas 2018. Had spent a week in Peru before meeting the tour group in Cusco so the altitude wasn't too much of an issue but would definitely recommend spending a few days before the tour starts to acclimatize if flying directly into Cusco. Saul, our guide, was very knowledgeable about Inca history and proud of his culture. Our group was very small, three people so it felt like I had a private tour most of the time! Food on the trail was amazing (thank you Justin!). Full breakfast and 3 course lunch/dinner. They make sure you get to Machu Picchu by early/mid-morning, which avoids the crowds. Going during the low season also helps. We got very lucky with no heavy rain until our last night. I also love Inkayni's commitment to sustainable travel and community roots. Would definitely book with them to support this local business.

18th January 2019

Sanjay Kumar

WOW. Any words would fall short in showing how happy we were with the tour itinerary and especially the tour guide, Percy. The guide was knowledgeable, personable as very friendly. We felt that we had a good friend taking us around and showing awesome aspects of Peru. The places we amazing.

2nd January 2019

zhao liu

The itinerary was quite loose. It says 8 day tour, but the first and last day have no activities, and we had a “free day” in the middle as well. The accommodation of the last 2 days in Puno was very good.

1st January 2019
JM

Jennifer Menard

If you can go to Peru GO! I had an awesome guide and driver while I visited Cusco, Scared Valley, Machu Picchu and Pisaq. I’m a solo woman traveler and always felt safe during my visit. Carlos was very knowledgeable and a great person. When heading to Puno, I was on a bus tour. I guess I was really spoiled by having a private tour that the bus tour was ok. It was rushed and I didn’t get much out of it. Once I was in Puno, I had a great hotel over looking Lake Titicaca. The tour guide to Uros and Taquile island was really good and learned a lot from him. I had extra time before my flight and Inkayni Tours was able to get me a tour last minute to the Stargate. The tour guide and driver were such great people and knowledgeable and was a great way to end my trip!!!

26th December 2018
MA

Maria Asuncion Ortiz

Happy with what I got and encountered plus all the side trips but not complete detouring from Llacta Pacta understandably for safety reasons.

Operator's comment: Dear Maria Asuncion, many thanks for your commentary. We are so happy to know that you had an unforgettable trip during your visit to Cusco. We hope you have the best memories of us. Warm regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

10th December 2018

Cindy McCarthy

Every detail was perfectly thought out. So well organized. Our guide Hiran was very proud of his history and culture and always happy to share with us that we could make the most of our experience. I couldn't imagine a better guide. He was very flexible in the schedule and possible route options for which we were very thankful for. Thank you so very much Inkayni Tours for allowing this gentleman to represent you and your country.

Operator's comment: Dear Cindy, thank you so much for your commentary. We are grateful with your review, because this help us to continue improving and offering to our futur passengers a good service. Our guide and all our staff thanks you the trust placed in us. We hope you come back soon. Warm regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS

3rd December 2018

Caitlin Van Ballegooie

This tour was absolutely amazing! If you are interested in learning about culture and history while in Peru this is 100% the tour you need to book. Edgar was very in-depth and knowledgeable, but made every day unique and personable. You could tell that he loves sharing his stories with the groups and made a real effort to get to know me as an individual and make the trip personable. I was (surprisingly) the only one on my tour, and while it was a little shocking at first, it made for an incredible experience; I’m sure it would have been great no matter who the guide, but with Edgar I felt like family.

Operator's comment: Dear Caitlin, Thank you so much for your commentary. We appreciate the trust placed in us, it motivates us to move forward and we are very happy to have been part in this wonderful experience. Our guide Edgar is grateful with your review. Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

29th November 2018
RS

Robert Sabel

My wife and I do many adventure trips but this one is definitely one of the best trips we experienced. Herlin was our thoughtful guide who provided historical insights into his ancestral Inca heritage. He is also very motivational when the terrain gets challenging. Herlin and his team: Percy (driver), Justin (Chef) and Nelly with her big smile went out of their way to make sure we were enjoying our time in Peru. We will definitely book another trip with them.

Operator's comment: Dear Robert, thank you so much for your commentary. We are happy to know that you enjoyed so much during your tour Salkantay trek to Machupicchu. All our staff thanks your review. We hope you come back soon. Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS

23rd November 2018

Had an awesome time. Couldnt fault it

Operator's comment: Dear Customer, thank you so much for your commentary. We are happy to know that you enjoyed so much during your tour Salkantay trek to Machupicchu. We hope you come back soon. Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

15th November 2018