165 reviews for 55 tours
JK

John Keeley

Well organised- Excellent guide and cook Very pleased

Operator's comment: Dear John Keeley, many thanks for your review. We are happy to know that your tour was well organised, our staff is grateful with you because your review help us to continue improving. We hope you come back soon! Regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

23rd March 2020

Ladislav Takacs

Everything was excellent. I would take this tour anytime again. The accomodation facilities were super too.

Operator's comment: Dear Ladislav, thank you very much for your review, We are happy to know that everything was excellent during your tour. We hope you have the best memories of us. Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

3rd March 2020
MF

MOSHE FARINE

Moshe & Milla The service during the Inca Jungle Trail was truly extraordinary. Everything was well organized from the moment we arrived in Cusco till we departed from the airport. Our tour guide, Guido was spectacular. He explained the schedule in detail and showed great concerns for our safety. He made sure to create a structure with punctuality, yet he thought to make it as comfortable for us as possible. Guido conveys information through illustrations, activities and a lot of humor which made the whole experience worth remembering. An important asset in a tour guide is the art of patience. Guido has lots of it! During every hardship and struggle we faced, he always kept calm and positive. Not to mention, he’s a great photographer! We definitely had an unforgettable experience.

Operator's comment: Dear MOSHE, many thanks for your review! For us, it's a pleasure to know that you had a truly extraordinary tour with the company of our guide Guido, he feels that he did a good job with you too. We hope you come back soon! Kind regards, INNKAYNI PERU TOURS.

28th February 2020
EL

Eniko Lazar

Highly recommend Inkayni tour guides, they were excellent and went above and beyond my expectations. I had a faboulos time in Peru!

Operator's comment: Dear Eniko, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to know that you spent a fabulous time in Peru with our company. We hope you come back soon! Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

20th February 2020
BH

Bethany Hall

We had such a wonderful time on the Lares Trek. It was so well organised. Our guide, Ronald, looked after us so well and was so informative. The food was amazing considering it was all made half way up a mountain! I would not hesitate in recommending this trip.

Operator's comment: Dear Bethany, thank you very much for your commentary. For us, it's good to know that you really enjoyed all the tours with the company of our guide Ronald and all our staff. Thank you so much for the trust placed in us, Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

13th February 2020
JD

Jessica Dayal

I had a lovely time on the trek, it was challenging but made it through. The first day I had arrived, I had a a tour for a few hours. This was really good and well recommended, the history was really interesting and gave a good background.

4th February 2020

Robert Bosworth

Our guide. Paul, made the trip for us. Excellent helper and guide, he became our friend.

Operator's comment: Dear Robert, thank you so much for your commentary. Our guide Paul and all our staff is happy to know that you had and enjoyable tour during your visit to Peru. We hope you come back soon! Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

30th January 2020

Sara Elizabeth Acree

Firstly, there is a lack of communication as to when and where you first meet your group. I happened to be at the hotel when the guide showed up and called up to my room to say he was here for the Lima tour that starts at 2. He had my schedule for the rest of the tour which was nice. As soon as I booked this trip, 6 days before it started, I received an email asking about any food allergies and so I felt that I would have a positive experience. Arriving in Peru there were very few people that spoke English, specially workers at the airport, who would just shout out you louder in Spanish like now I understand you. I was unaware until the evening of day two that I was the only person in the small group tour of up to eight people. One of the main reasons I booked the tour was to meet people from all over the world and get to experience Peru's many beauties together. Both the hotel in Lima and Cusco were under construction and had internet / heating issues. My personal guide was offended by question I asked at a tour and so the day was over and I was taking back to the hotel without a goodbye or discussion of the next day as we had done previously. I was in the hotel maybe five minutes before the front desk called to say that someone from the tour company was going to pick me up at 7:30 because I was unhappy. I said is the tout over and are they sending me back to the US early? She couldn't answer this. I tried emailing and calling the local office with no response. Someone did call the front desk and was transferred to my room to say that he was stopping by to give me a ticket to a dinner show as an apology for my representative being 20 minutes late picking me up from the airport in Cusco and to see why I was unhappy with the tour. I explained to him that I felt very isolated because not many people speak English and I'm on a tour by myself which is really keeping me my head and I was trying to get out of my head. He was nice but sometimes insulting with his responses. For instance, when I mentioned the language barrier, he said I should learn Spanish. I replied valid point but given that I booked this 5 days prior to flying out, it wasn't possible. In the end he took me to dinner and switch me to a group which was nice but only for the last 3 days of my tour. also, the guides didn't always give you the details about the cost of things in these local villages and it made you look like an ass if you didn't have the money that you didn't know you were supposed to pay for things. The lack of communication was frustrating. Also, surveys were handed out by the guides to rate them and then the last guide, that took us to the floating islands and then to a local island with a host family overnight, handed the surveys out 3 hours before the tour was over on our way back to puno and then read the surveys while we were all sleeping and was very upset and commented on and on the way back

20th January 2020
J

Jan

We thoroughly enjoyed our 8 day tour “Southern Treasures-Peru.”Percy, our tour guide was informative and clearly his love and passion for his country was obvious. The travel arrangements, hotels, meals and itinerary all were planned exceptionally well and our tour went off without a hitch. Would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience an overview of Peru.

Operator's comment: Dear Jan, thank you very much for your review. Our guide Percy is more than happy with your review, he feels that he could provide you a great experience during the whole trip. We hope you come back soon! Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

16th January 2020
LM

Lesley Moynihan

We really enjoyed our tour, all the hotels were lovely, our guides great, they had a wealth of knowledge, were very prompt and let us know everything we needed to know. Gave us the required help. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour, had everything in it that we needed and expected.

Operator's comment: Dear Lesley, thank you very much for your commentary. For us, it's good to know that you really enjoyed all the tours with the company of our guide Percy and all our staff. Thank you so much for the trust placed in us, Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.

15th January 2020