1233 reviews for 13 tours
Egypt Highlights

Debra Taylor

Cannot begin to express how good this tour was. From the moment we got off the plane, we received 5* treatment. Our guide Meena could not do enough for us, his passion and attention to detail was amazing. Nothing a bother you only had to ask and it was done. I had a small accident, Timeless and Meena sorted out a taxi and a doctor ready and waiting for me, 2 stitches later and not a big account fixed. We were a bit worried about coming to Egypt but we have felt completely safe, as any other city in the world, everyone so friendly and helpful. As most countries you get a bit hassled with the street seller, but politely say la shakes (not sure of the spelling) and they stop mostly. Be aware alot of cats around restaurants. Tipping is custom here, but at the beginning of your tour you pay up front for all general tips, then for the guide at the end, so you need to budget for this. One of the highlights was the balloon ride in Luxor, try to do if you can. Over all a fantastic holiday, I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Well done Timeless.

1 day ago

Amy Relue Quigley

Ramez went over and above taking care of our group. He was a top notch tour guide who was very passionate about Egyptian history.

L

LianaRoche

The tour was really good and interesting! Ramez was definitely the best tour guide i’ve ever had. He is so knowledgeable about his country and culture whilst being super fun!

Kaye

There is so much to learn about ancient Egypt. Ramez was like a walking encyclopedia, ready to answer any questions, and very patient along the way.

C

CandiceSowa

Ramez is an excellent guide! He is very knowledgeable and organized and I highly enjoyed my tour of Egypt.

Sheena P

It was a lifelong dream of mine to visit Egypt and I was ecstatic about this tour. The itinerary was filled to the brim and we got to see most of the highlights of Egypt on our 10 day tour. The country is so beautiful and I'm glad we got to see so much. The only thing that would be a good idea is including length of travel beyond the 15 hour bus ride as well as average start times for more transparency (especially since some of the older tour members had trouble keeping up as the tour was nearing its end). There was a lot of sitting on buses. Accommodation was good with some rooms having issues with drainage in the pipes; but the hotels were clean and the staff accommodating if you had a request. The biggest issue might be the meals. Oftentimes, we'd be given meal boxes if our departure time was before hotel breakfast would start or if we wouldn't be at the hotel for lunch. The meals often consisted solely of bread -- so much bread -- and not a whole lot else. For a diving trip, the hotel packed us each a full cucumber and tomato wrapped in plastic and Styrofoam along with mystery meat, cheese and bread. Also in plastic and Styrofoam. The last breakfast box we had was about four plain pitas and two dinner roles as the majority; they included a packet of butter but no way of putting butter on the bread (no utensils). They also included a couple of pastries and a hardboiled egg. We left at 3am that morning and didn't stop for lunch until well after noon (though we did have a short pit stop early into the 6 hour trip). I think meal times or opportunity to get meals needs to be incorporated into the trips a little better. On our 15 hour bus trip, we stopped at a gas station to get food for the passengers -- for dinner, I had pringles, pretzels and peanut butter cups. For breakfast, I had pretzels. The best part of the trip, other than being in Egypt, was the tour guide. Shiko is such a passionate, knowledgeable and good-humoured guy who shows real, genuine pride in his country. We couldn't have asked for a better guide. He was always willing to answer any question and trade a joke with everyone in the group and it felt like he sincerely care about you and your well-being. I can't imagine any other tour guide being as good as Shiko.

LW

Lyndsey Welsh

Egypt really exceeded my expectations and I have this tour to thank for that. The amount of sites I was able to see in a mere 10 days was amazing! I would never have been able to see that much on my own! The days are extremely long! Many mornings wake up call is at 3 or 3:30 am; however, it is very worth it. The guides are amazing and really add to the experience. I really recommend staying two days in Hurghada (trust me you'll need and appreciate the rest and relaxation time). Timeless Tours took care of any and all needs my group or I had. I highly recommend traveling Egypt with Timeless Tour.

4 days ago

Shelby DuPont

Great trip if you're on a budget and want to see a lot for your money!

4 days ago
MC

Maria Cecilia Abriam

Well organised tour. Our tour guide Meena Mouniry was AMAZING

5 days ago
CN

Cleo Nykol

Thank you, Timeless Tours, for an amazing adventure in Egypt! A special thank you to Michael our guide who made it even better with his knowledge of all sites and his ability to steer the group. Personally Michael was able to help me when I was having a banking issue, and he was genuinely interested making sure that everyone from our group was fully satisfied. The transfers by coach were extremely well organized and punctual. Staff members were friendly and accommodating. Felt safe and secure the entire time and noticed that there were extra security personnel on several excursions. I would recommend Egypt to any traveler who’s looking for their next ultimate experience. Although I am not a Facebook person..you cannot beat pictures of the pyramids to post on your page. Thanks again for making our trip special in every way!

5 days ago