1750 reviews for 13 tours
Egypt Explorer - Felucca cruise & Red Sea
VD

Vanessa Demay

AMAZING TOUR WITH GREAT TOUR-LEADER ! I Recommend this tour 100%!! I took almost all the extras available : If you can, book the Abu Simbel tour, which was my favorite temple of all, do it. Also, if you enjoy scuba diving, you have to dive in the red sea at Hurghada, one of my favorite dive ever (and I am advanced and already dive all over the world). If you can also take the flight instead of the bus from Cairo, it will be worth it. The only extra I would not really recommended is the Hot Air Balloon, because you can find better elsewhere: too many people in that one And if you are not very tall like me, you will less appreciate the experience (but if you have never done it before, why not...). I made the mistake of not taking the tribal dinner: everyone told me it was great when they came back... Thank you for the magnificent memories ! I am so grateful!

1 day ago
Wonders of the Pharaohs
GY

Grace Yap

Unfortunately our trip was cut short due to the government border closures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The tour company's response to this varied, our tour guide was reasonably helpful, other guides less so, however the quickest response was through messaging on tour radar's website. Prior to this, we visited Cairo and Aswan. Both were relatively average experiences. I felt the tour guide tried to encourage us to buy optional extras by using false information and hyperbole. Also a lot of people trying to sell things and harass tourists at major sites.

28th March 2020
N

NandiniVikhePatil

We had a memorable time in Egyot. Ramez our Egyptologist is the BEST! Very knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating. He went out of his way to ensure that we were comfortable and safe. All the hotels except the Oasis hotel in Cairo were excellent. Oasis did not have facilities befitting a 4 star hotel, Housekeeping services were not up to the mark. This was the only disappointment in the otherwise exceptional tour. Nandini Vikhe Patil

28th March 2020
DN

Diana Nguyen

We had an excellent time on our trip! From the beginning, Timeless Tours was on top of the game with communication, even before we left the US. A representative picked us up from the airport and got us swiftly through the process of obtaining our visa and getting through customs. Our tour guide, Medhat, was wonderful! He was very knowledgeable and gave us great insight to the culture, things to be aware of (especially when it comes to possible scams at tourist sites; check out travel blogs about Egypt for more details on that and preparedness ahead of time), and knowledge about his country. I appreciated his calm demeanor, especially toward the end of the trip as our trip was affected slightly by sandstorms and rains as well as the COVID-19 pandemic that was really reaching a climax. Accommodations were perfectly fine. Oasis hotel is nothing too special, but were fair accommodations. Nile cruise, although interior is quite dated, it was clean and the food was excellent. The staff on the cruise was very friendly. The best hotel was the Samra Bay Hotel in Hurghada - that was an excellent step up for us. I HIGHLY recommend upgrading to the flight from Cairo to Aswan. Especially for anyone traveling from very far (such as Americans). You will already be tired and jet lagged, just avoid the 14 hour train/bus ride altogether. Abu Simbel is a MUST. It is absolutely incredible and well-worth the additional expenses. You will have a very early (3am or so) wake up call on that day because it is about a 3 and a half or 4 hour drive, but seriously, it is worth the money, worth the early morning start, and worth the drive. You can just sleep on the bus. There will be a lot of early mornings, but go into the trip knowing that and expecting that, and be appreciative for the incredible sites you will experience. I didn't sign up for the hot air balloon in Luxor, but unfortunately for those that did it had to be canceled due to the weather. Timeless Tours refunded everyone for any tours that were unable to be done. There are some hidden costs that everyone should know about. My friend and I were pretty prepared with these because we had read a lot of reviews and done our research, but some people on the trip were caught off guard. In the packet that Timeless Tours sends prior to departure, it does mention the tipping kitty, entrance fees, and tip for the tour guide at the end of the trip. However, it doesn't mention extras like a few of the meals when we're out or King Tutankhamun's tomb at the Valley of the Kings. Make sure to set aside cash for your visa when you arrive at the airport in Cairo, around 500 EGP (~$32) for the tipping kitty, 1675 EGP (~$106), around 100 EGP per DAY as a tip for your tour guide for the end of the trip, 300 EGP for entry to King Tut's tomb at the Valley of the Kings (you will go to any 3 pharaoh's tombs, but King Tut's is a separate ticket), and about 150 EGP for two additional meals. I am vegetarian so my meal was more like 100 EGP. You also will likely purchase all of your water and this will cost about 20 EGP per bottle. You go through a lot of it. I actually brought my Grayl water bottle and used that throughout my trip so I never had to buy water. I could fill it using the tap water and the Grayl filtered it perfectly. All in all, this trip was AMAZING. If you're trying to see Egypt in a short amount of time and really get the most of it, I highly recommend this tour. Lastly, I want to praise Timeless Tours for how well they handled everything as the COVID-19 outbreak really began to escalate. It was scary to be away from home in a foreign country, but I felt safe and at ease with Timeless Tours.

27th March 2020
P

PredeepchandraPawar

We were very happy to have booked this tour through Timeless travels. Our guide Ramez was one hell of a guy. Full of enthusiasm, very well read about ancient Egypt history, kind hearted , compassionate man. His passion to update his tourist about every minute detail about the monuments that we visited was unparalleled.

27th March 2020
BS

Barbara Stehling

Egypt and the tour far exceeded my expectations. It is an incredible place. I was forced to change my tour dates immediately due to all the uncertainty of the virus. My place of employment changed vacation time to start immediately. Timeless Tours worked with me to switch my tour dates and I was able to leave the following day. I highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see all that Egypt has to offer.

26th March 2020
Wonders of the Pharaohs
AC

Audrey Choy

It was an overall fine experience. We were unlucky to have gone when Egypt was closing their borders. I felt during this time we were not supported as well as we could’ve been. We were charged extra to make international calls, wifi cost extra and I found that people who needed to go to the airport to sort out flights had to do it on their own cost. Luckily I was able to get half my money back for the trip, despite more than half being cancelled. Additionally a lot of optional activities were sold to us as very good and worth it but turned out to be a complete waste of money, so make sure you read reviews about them prior. Overall the trip was ok given the situation, but given everything that happened I would not say it was worth it.

24th March 2020
CD

Chris Dix

Ash was a great guide! Very knowledgeable and loved a bit of fun

19th March 2020
C

ChelseaWellmer

What an unforgettable trip to Egypt! Loved that the tour was able to cover so much over the time we spent there and at a more affordable cost than some of the other tours that are offered. Highly recommend taking the extra excursion to Abu Simbel! More importantly, I want to give a big shoutout to our amazing tour guide, Ramez. It’s obvious that he takes a lot of pride in his work and that he genuinely loves sharing his wealth of knowledge with tour guests. He makes learning fun and tailors the tour to what interests the group. I also appreciate the fact that his top priority is the group’s safety. During our tour there was unprecedented flooding in Cairo amidst a global pandemic that was putting a lot of tour guests on edge. Ramez made sure to keep everyone informed and made decisions to keep us safe. Would highly recommend this trip to anyone and if possible I recommend requesting Ramez for your tour!

18th March 2020
Best Of Egypt - 5* Cruise
CP

Carol Patterson

We had a great tour.....we have no complaints....and what we appreciated MOST was the flexability our tour guide had when changes had to be made due to Corona Virus. He helped us with contacting and changing flights, let us use his phone...and made sure we got to airport as 13 people had 13 changes unexpectedly.

18th March 2020