1799 reviews for 13 tours

Iya Koretskaya

Great experience overall, decent accommodations, and good food. Pretty fast paced, though, so I would not suggest adding extra activities, especially in case you do not have much time to recuperate after. Our guide Ashraf was very professional and caring. The only thing I would wish for was clearer communication with tourists: they do not necessary know or understand all the details of the environment.

23 hours ago
Best Of Egypt - 5* Cruise

Ruben Kearney

Unbelievable experience, fantastic people and excellent tour guide

3 days ago

Isabel Laczkovich

Everyone on this tour from driver to guide went out of their way to make this stay a memorable one. I loved the variety on this trip.

4 days ago
Egypt Explorer - Felucca cruise & Red Sea
PH

Patrick Henderson

I loved this tour. Everything about it was great. Our guide Medhat really knew his stuff and he made sure that we had everything we needed. I just wish I was prepared for how cold it would be on the train to Aswan. That night was freezing! Would also be nice if the Cairo hotel was in a more central area so you can do things at night without needing a 45 minute uber ride. I felt like it was a bit far from the city proper. Other than that though, all was good. I'd recommend taking the cruise ship instead of the overnight on a felucca. While the felucca was a fun experience, I feel like I missed a few things compared to the others. (Yes, they did try to warn me lol but I still needed the experience.) We really only sailed on the felucca for two hours before it docked for the night. Then I left in the morning rather than sailing any further up. Some additional sailing in the morning would have been better. Though unlike the others, I did get to swim in the Nile. It was cold that early in the morning!

30th March 2021
Egypt Highlights

Irene Tamayo Lopez

I had a fantastic time with Timeless Tours. The organizational was flawless, and our guides Meena and Nevin were very knowledgeable about Egypt history, which really helped us understand better everything we visited, giving a lot of inputs on history, hyerogliphics interpretation, the culture of the country as well as food. They also helped us organize parallel activities like diving in Hurghada which was an amazing experience. It was very enjoyable and the entire team was always helpful and willing to make the most of our trip. I highly recommend it to everyone!

29th March 2021

R.J. Perry

Would recommend this tour company and our guide Meena for any one looking to take a trip to Egypt. Very accommodating with all the uncertainty in regards to travel during the pandemic which is why we decided to book with them. I can't speak for the cruise itself as we were not able to do it, as we were informed the cruise was cancelled upon our arrival to Cairo. Although this was disappointing, we felt the company did a good job with their alternative plan and accommodation.

29th March 2021
Egypt Explorer - Felucca cruise & Red Sea
CN

Chloe Nora

This was the best tour in Egypt, in my opinion. I have been wanting to go to Egypt since I was 8 and this tour made my dreams come true. Every possible adventure was done through this agency. They met all my needs and more. My tour guide, Medhat Youssef, went above and beyond to make the best experience possible for me. He was my guide, security guard, and friend. He even went out in the middle of the night to get me a luggage bag and candles. He also is very passionate and very flexible. You’re my favorite, Medhat!

26th March 2021
KD

Keionna Dickson

Tour was great! Medhat is very knowledgeable and made sure everyone had a great time and was taken care of! He went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time.

20th March 2021
Nile Adventure - Felucca cruise
NH

Nini Henry

All I can say is WOW! what a wonderful faction with my tour guide Ramez. He is an expert in Egyptian history and I learned so much. He went above and beyond for our group making sure we were safe & had everything we needed on this trip. The planning was excellent and the you will see all the major highlights of Egypt. I would definitely recommend him and this company. Me and my family had a wonderful experience.

14th March 2021
Nile Adventure - Felucca cruise
LU

Louis Ulloa

Our Tour Guide was Mine Nashaat, he was very knowledgeable about Egypt and its history. We were able to experience Egypt like a local thanks to him. We were able to try most of the local and street foods which were all very good, the Koshari was my favorite. He always recommended the best options and was always on top of things. If you can try to book a flight to Aswan to avoid a long train ride which was 11 hours. I would recommend this tour and Mina if you are planning on traveling to Egypt!

12th March 2021