2041 reviews for 13 tours
T

Tony

That is great trip, and we really enjoyed, service is very good.

2 days ago
ZF

Zachary Franco

Egypt was fun but hot so a lot of waking up very early to beat the heat. Saw all the top sites.

7 days ago
CC

Chiska Alaika Cases

Tiring yet fun; might want to reconsider the timings of visit to some temples - it would be much appreciated to go when the sun is still up.

17th May 2022
Egypt Explorer - Felucca cruise & Red Sea

Daniele Sironi

Very good and friendly tour guide. We visited many of the famous locations. In order to be perfect I would like to have more contacts with locals and enjoy mainly the local food and drinks, more than the international ones found in the accommodations.

14th May 2022

Hamit Garipoglu

It was an amazing trip, well organized. Hotel selections could be improved though. Overall we are totally satisfied and we will definitely recommend this to our friends. Our guide Mina was very knowledgeable, professional and extremely helpful. Thanks.

11th May 2022
AS

Amy Xing Dan Shi

Tour guides were very informative and helpful. The tour was very organised and covered a lot of attractions. Cruise was very comfy and meals were always prepared.

Timeless Morocco

Fawzia Halim Rahman

Nothing short of fabulous from the start to finish of this tour .Thank you Mustapha Farid and Yusuf for such an amazing and comfortable trip you are the best for the wonderful Hotels food stops and the breakfasts and dinner. so many wonderful memories to cherish of the Sahara Chefchaouen Casablanca Maraketch and Fes.I wish youll the very best for the season ahead and hope to do some more tours to Tangiers and Agadir with you again.Fawzia

FA

Faraaz Ahmad

I would like to start by saying.. this was my first solo traveller tour and understandably prior to booking I was a tad apprehensive and maybe a little nervous as to what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival as my anxiety quickly disappeared once meeting the fantastic international group I was a part of. Furthermore, I was blown away by Mina's knowledge and ability to keep us all engaged in the 40+ degree heat. He was always very accommodating and adapted to the groups requirements when needed. Which is nice as some guides would likely stick to the script. I thought I'd leave this trip with just memories however, I left with much more than that... cliche to say but, I attained a lot of friends, life experience and off course a brother in Mina. He made the trip very special for me as it was my birthday and I really appreciated it as I didn’t want any fuss. I, wholeheartedly recommend Mina as a guide, he was absolutely brilliant. Until the next time we meet again :).

E

Emma

Definitely recommend doing this tour. We had never done a tour before so didn’t really know what to expect but would say it’s the only/best way to get around and see Egypt. Our tour guide George Basher was great- informative, patient and made us feel safe and well looked after. The Nile cruise was definitely a highlight as was the hot air balloon. Don’t expect too much of the food/accomodation, although this may have been impacted by Ramadan. Lots of early starts but it’s necessary in order to cover the distance and see all of the sights that we did. Thanks again George.

Fionn Tolster

Excellent! Everything was great!

9th May 2022