2431 reviews for 14 tours
Golden Egypt
KS

Kim Stychinsky

Well organised tour. Good company to work with when things weren't quite as expected they did everything they could to rectify the situation and provide compensation.

21 hours ago
KM

Katrina Mildenberger

I was apart the of Best of Egypt - 5* Cruise tour in May of 2023. This was my first tour ive taken and I cannot express how happy I am with it. From the moment I arrived at the Cairo airport someone was waiting for me to guide me through the baggage area and to my shuttle. Apanoup escorted me to my hotel, helped me obtain an Egyptian Simcard and pointed me in the direction of where to exchange my currency into Egyptian pound if needed. The hotels were clean and comfortable. The domestic flight to Aswan was quick and enjoyable even though it was very late at night. Some took the bus or train but I'm lucky I stuck with the domestic flight. The cruise and the staff on board was one of the best parts of the trip. I would highly recommend the hotair balloon, Abu simbel and Alexandria as additions to the package. Each one was amazing and especially to experience in Egypt. Our tour guide Ray was fantastic! He guided us through each day from the early early mornings to the late evenings. He was a real fun guy to have around. He was very knowledgeable about the history behind every temple and site we visited. He went above and beyond for us each and every day. He even assisted me to the pharmacy in Hurghada when I was feeling under the weather. I'm so thankful I ended up with a great group of people to share the experience with. Luckily my group had quite a few solo traveller's around the same age as myself so this worked out perfectly. Over all I would give this tour a 10/10. I highly recommend this tour group if you are interested in Egypt or really any destination. I felt safe and comfortable through the whole trip.

1 day ago
Egypt Highlights
RS

Rodney Smith

We just finished our 14 day Egyptian Highlights tour with Timeless Tours. My wife and I had a great time and were very well looked after by the whole team at Timeless. We were lucky to have a great tour guide and Egyptologist named Mina to look after us throughout our stay. He was very knowledgeable and went out of his way to keep us safe and happy. Everything went smoothly and the communication both before and during the tour was excellent .We are very glad that we travelled in Egypt with a company like Timeless. They have great experience and had the ability to be flexible with a strong team that understood both our needs and what to do to keep us safe and well cared for. The tour itself was well planned and we saw so many wonderful sites , they speak for themselves…..and also had the choice to see more if we chose. We were also lucky to have a great group of travellers with us and so we made some new friends too. Thanks again to Timeless Tours All the best Rodney and Nokie

Operator's comment: Many thanks for the amazing review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us!

3 days ago
Nile Jewel - 5* Cruise

Sandra Hall

Our guide was Ray and he went over and above to make this your run smoothly. If you want to see everything Egypt has to offer in a short time this is the tour for you from pyramids to cruising the Nile and valley of the king's. And where do I begin with Romany even though flights were not included in the tour when our luggage didn't arrive he did not stop until it was delivered to accommodation . Do not hesitate to book this tour

Operator's comment: Many thanks for the 5 star review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us!

3 days ago
DC

Daniela Corbo

I loved this tour! Egypt is unique but Ray and the all crew made it special! When I arrived I was offered to upgrade from the felucca to the Nile cruise for only 50USD. I didn’t regret it for a second. Accommodation were very good, the Nile cruise was so great! We had the best time with the whole crew! I guess I was also lucky with the group I ended up touring but honestly, I couldn’t recommend it more! I felt safe, comfortable and I learnt a lot from our guide! Only thing I wouldn’t do again is probably the 14hours bus but it can be easily upgraded. It was my choice to stick with the bus. Thank you Ray, thank you Rumeni, thank you timesless tour for such a great time.

5 days ago

Anthony Peters

This tour is advertised as five star river cruise, the boat is lucky to be 2* at a stretch. It stayed docked till after lunch the next day and then left late. Hence it was a day and a half Nile cruise. Far from what we expected but love the tour guide and the history of Egypt. Advise to not do the overnight bus, but pay the extra for the flight to Aswan.

Operator's comment: We are sincerely sorry to note your disappointment with some element of the tour,. All Nile cruises used have ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning, swimming pools, Restaurants, bars provide fresh linen and clean towels. The star rating of hotels is determined by the Local Authorities and may differ from one country to another; therefore could be different to what you are accustomed to. We have passed your feedback to our Product Team for review as we always aim to ensure the best possible experiences on tour.

5 days ago
OB

Olivia Bodin

Wonderful trip with a nice group and our excellent guide, George, always smiling and he organised something special for my birthday. I will always remember this trip. Perfect landscapes and atmosphere, I recommend.

Experience Egypt & Jordan – 5* Cruise

Chris Wiercinski

The trip was well coordinated and Mina was a very knowledgeable guide. My issues with the trip were that it was extremely busy, a little more expensive with added costs and not enough down time. I feel that we should have been advised of the consistent early mornings and very long days. Understandably, I know that there was a lot to fit into the journey, however, most people were extremely tired which resulted in some freyed nerves. Mina was thrown some challenges with a couple of our members and was often disrespected, but handled the situations professionally. Overall Egypt and Jordan was a wonderful experience and the country so different and awe-inspiring. Thank you Expat for a memorable trip.

Operator's comment: Many thanks for the detailed review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us!

Nile Jewel - 5* Cruise

James Zhang

Overall I enjoyed my time in Egypt. Our guide Mina was very good. He had to deal with a lot of the logistics issues, and inflation related price increases. I would still prefer more updated schedules, instead of finding out at evening that we had to get up at 4 am. Also worth mentioning is the issue with privacy. Entry visas have traveler passport numbers, and are closely regulated by mutiple privacy laws. Letting other travelers download others visa pdf files is a direct violation, especially since Whatsapp keeps those files forever.

Egypt Explorer - Felucca cruise & Red Sea