1518 reviews for 13 tours
DB

Danielle Baez

Kero was super informative and patient with all of our questions. We felt very safe traveling somewhere new with his company and the other people on our tour were very friendly as well. Kero took us everywhere we wanted to go, explained the traditions of the area as well as how much things should cost us so we would not get taken advantage of for anything at local markets. All of the accommodations were clean and beautiful. I did get a traveler's bug for 2 days but the medicine Antinal cleared it right up. I would definitely use this company again.

12 hours ago
Timeless Morocco
GW

Giovanna Zi Jing Wu

Overall the tour was fantastic and we learned and see a lot on this trip! There are a lot of grounds to cover and places to reach so we do spend quite a big chunk of time on the bus just to get to places. Be prepare to be taken to factories and stores in between cities to purchase overpriced products and taken to restaurants that are overpriced and poor quality, and catered to tourists (like pizza and spaghetti) even tho lunches and dinner are self paying. This is the nature of the tour and just be prepared for that. Some members of my group did not like that and chose to skip meals. We went to grocery store on first day and bought snacks and cookies for the long bus ride. The long day from merzouga to fes is a lot of driving and a long ride without stopping for food so BE PREPARE. Ask the guide lots of questions like how long is the ride, what time will we get there, etc because he won’t be forthcoming with details but Yaseen is very nice and funny and definitely does his very best to keep everyone happy. We have option to skip stops but he said if even one person wants to see it, we’ll stop. Also the itinerary sheet we got is out dated and needs updating. We did not get Riad in Chefchaouen. We instead got Riad in Meknes, which is very nice. All the accommodation we had were good and clean without complaint. Overall just keep an open mind about the tour, stop complaining about everything simply because it’s not going to be a 5 star modern hotel in the middle of nowhere and don’t be rude to the guide because he is just doing his job. Have an curious mind and be open to learn about their culture, art and religion. We were both very happy with our experience and will be recommending the tour to our friends!

14 hours ago
Egypt Highlights
AC

Angelo Costanzo

The itinerary was good because I saw all the main sights, however there were many very early starts. The hotels were in locations that were away from other restaurants or shopping facilities. The Nile cruise was nice. Overall, it was a tour that was good value.

16 hours ago

Cynthia Hernandez

My time in Egypt was amazing.

21 hours ago
YD

Yancy Du

The Oasis hotel is a terrible hotel. It is not 4 star hotel. Our room was very smelly Plus sink did not work and our friends rooms had too much insects. The facility was dirty and the towel was dirty. It is only 2 star or less. This hotel is in middle of nowhere. It is very dirty and next to highway. The cruise ship was nice with decent food choice and friendly staff. This tour has too much hidden cost. All entrance fee are not included, first day we were there tour guide collected $153 for all entrance fees and tips for drivers and hotel/cruise staff. Bus Driver won’t let us buy water from store so he can sell water which he bought from the store to us. Of course he sells water at much higher price so he can make profits. When we arrived the manager told us they only take cash for all optional tours. I had traveled many tours with different tour companies they all take credit card for optional tours. After we argued with Timeless tour managers finally they agreed we can use credit card but has to pay at Cairo.

22 hours ago
Timeless Morocco
AO

Anthony Oxnam

Well organised to see much of Morocco in 9 days - but this meant some long travelling days in a full minibus. Good companions from several countries. Overall a good tour at a fair price.

1 day ago
Best Of Egypt - 5* Cruise

Randall BOEGER

Oasis Resort food was tasteless (and way overpriced if paid for), they also gouged you on their prices(30EGP for large water vs 7 EGP outside of the resort). To go anywhere from the resort you have to Uber or Taxi, nothing in walking distance. Food on cruise was good as was the food at Caves Resort. We had no problems on the cruise but others had showerss with no water pressure or overflowed. Guides were great. Restaurants that the bus stopped at were over priced and food not very good. People hounded you to buy from them and would not quit when told no. This got very old really fast! Sites visited were magnificent. Everybody wants a tip so be ready with smaller bills (which are hard to get...) Bathrooms cost 5EGP to use and most do not have toilet paper. Very happy when time to go home!

3 days ago
Egypt Highlights
SM

Suzanne McConnell

Fantastic tour giving you all the highlights, couple of relaxing days included, loved the cruise down the Nile on MS Medea, good selection of food at the buffets- more than enough. Accommodation was changed at the last minute in Hurghada to an all inclusive resort;( just remember their 5* is a different rating to ours). Would suggest to drop the Pharonic Village trip from the tour as it was a waste of time - unless you are a child. Recommend to do all the other optional trips it is well worth it - especially the hot air balloon ride over the valley of the Kings, and Abu Simbel Temple.

3 days ago
Timeless Egypt & Jordan

JENNY ELGINA SONG

Egypt guide on my tour was excellent. Caring, patience & acknowledgeable. Loads of Information & veey detailed explanation

5 days ago
Timeless Jordan
WA

Walid Annous

Tourradar should be honest with their sales pitch and not mislead and fraudulently sell group tour packages when in fact the Tour Operator fully knows in advance there is no group tour. When we first spoke with Tourradar we were informed we would be travelling with a group. When we arrived in Jordan we had to instigate communication with the Tour company. It was the third Tour company in line who eventually informed us that our group consisted of two. Yes, thats right two persons were in our group, my wife and myself and wait for it, and the driver. There was no Tour guide as promised and paid for. The driver was only the driver. When I investigated the size of the group on TourRadar websites and reviews there were similar past complaints from a number of persons on line. Also Tourradar definition of group in their fine print is wait for it, TWO or more and up to fifteen. Whilst speaking to a number of fellow Tourradar travellers we met and spoke with at various tourist locations, they all had the same complaint. Tourradar persistence in their advertising constantly stated tours numbers were closing and you had to be quick also you had to book before the winter close down. Well guess what Jordan never closes any Tourist locations not even for the Christian or Islamic celebrations. Again false advertising. Yes, we did end up with a very nice Tour director who greatly assisted us and provided us with a very nice DRIVER not TOUR GUIDE. WE were one of the lucky ones however as we could effectively communicate in the Arabic language, as I said we were lucky however most other Tourradar tourist we ran into were unable to communicate with their drivers without resorting to Google. To this date I dont know who or what Timeless Tours are or do, we had no communication from or with them. WE met a young lady at Petra who also booked with Tourradar, she was travelling alone, yes alone her and her tour guide, sorry DRIVER. She stated to us that she felt cheated and devastated with Tourradar . How would one feel if that was your daughter, sister or wife? My wife and I have gone on Tours on a number of occasions and fully enjoy meeting and travelling with persons from all around the world. This was our expectation and this is what Tourradar sold us, well if this review gets past the Tourradar gate people should take heed of our disappointment with the lack of fellow travellers on our PRIVATE TOUR. Tourradar may quash my review however they will not be able to stop my wife and I telling others about our poor Tourradar experience. On the positive note, Jordan was amazing and spectacular and we will be back. Jordanians were very accommodating and beautiful people. Before I go, Timeless Tours, I dont know who they are or why they took our money as we are yet to hear from them. Upon leaving Jordan we finally heard from Tourradar, mind you we were still getting the general advertising from Tourradar, however as I was saying we finally heard from Tourradar who sent us a request for a review survey. At first I thought you know what dont worry about hitting the keyboard let it go and put it down to a bad experience. Well then Tourradar with the persistent advertising and emails then sent me another review request but this time telling me that there would be a dead line of five days. Well I hit the key board and here is my review. Had a great holiday in Jordan with my wonderful wife but very disappointed with TOURRADAR. Please be up front and honest with your sales pitch. Thank you.

5 days ago