Overall
M

merille

Before and after the trek Sujan met with us to ask us how our trip made. We really enjoyed because Serene Himalaya make us enjoy our time in Nepal.Great experience. Serene Himalaya was so supportive and active to explain all questions I had and offered me the best help ever. They set up the achievement of my particular ambitions.

L

Loretta

Great experience. Serene Himalaya was so supportive and active to explain all questions I had and offered me the best help ever. They set up the achievement of my particular ambitions. Really enjoyed because Serene Himalaya cared about our moment in Nepal. Highly recommend them if you are traveling specially trekking in Himalaya Nepal.

D

Dennis

We hiked to Everest Base Camp over winter. I can’t even express how exciting the experience was and how delightful Serene Himalaya made it. Our Sherpa was so excellent and catered to all of our questions and needs throughout the trail. We not only had a once in a life experience but learned so much about the community during our hike.

R

Rodger

We had an enjoyable time with Serene Himalaya. They were helpful and welcome from when we first inquired about the trek, to return, and starting to Base Camp. All the way to when we were dropped off at the airport to back home. With Serene Himalaya we had a remarkable trip to Base Camp. Before and after the trek Sujan met with us to ask us how our trip made. We really enjoyed because Serene Himalaya cared about our time in Nepal. Highly endorse them if you are going on any experience in Nepal.

R

Rodger

The incredible Adventure Serene Himalaya provided us with the most incredible adventure. As a young group of 3 hikers, they were flexible in our demands and required. Our sherpa was entertaining and spirited. He always warm up to make us happy. We had the best time dancing & fooling around in the Himalaya. This was a once in a lifetime trip and remarkable.

Florensia Damayanti (Flo)

I have just come back from trekking with Serene Himalaya and cannot say sufficient wonderful things about them. What an incredible team. Sujan planned and organised everything superbly. Our sherpa and the porter were wonderful. They know every inch of the Himalayas and also can deal with every query you will have. I really suggest this company. Thank you Serene Himalaya

J

JarretVelez

Sujan organize and plan my trekking and city tour very well. He is very reliable ,responsible, well organized and caring person. This trekking experience was my first trekking in Himalaya. It's a great experience to choose serene Himalaya to be my tracking agencies. this company can fully trust. Highly recommended

4th October 2019
C

cathleenmarissa

Compliments to Serene Himalaya for a great and wonderful trekking I can’t imagine trekking without their help. Our Sherpa & porter was amazing and so accommodating to all of our demands. He shared all of his experience along the road. He never faltered to give us the help to keep pushing myself during the trail.  The tea house and food was good, everything nothing less than great on our trip. I will suggest these companies to my friends for next trekking.

E

edwin

The experience was unspeakable. We newly come back from Kala Patthar & Everest Base Camp with Serene Himalaya Treks. My guide and a porter made sure I kept my foothold. They are very helpful. They proposed to bring my backpack when they saw I was having plague. They kept the convoy of animals away from us. Sometime the beasts will smack you off the trail. They take care of me and make sure we safe. It was an extraordinary experience to see the Himalayas soaring over us, and Serene Himalaya’s staff helped us achieve our dream.

G

Gilly

I would like to highlight the following benefits of doing this trek during the off-season. Tea houses were not crowded so I can relax in the dining halls. Undivided attention of the guide and tea house service staff and less trekker traffic along the route. When I embarked on this trek in June. I read on the blog that trekking on June is not good because it’s cloudy, irregular flights, empty, etc. There are plenty not so good reviews about off-season EBC Trek, but I want to experience with myself. Sujan advised me to postpone my trip to September. I understand because fifty percent chances were that the thick Himalayan clouds would ruin the views. but i insist to go for it, because suited my schedule. I recomend this agencies to all my friends