9 reviews for 10 tours

Tatyana Wentzel

The tour was great. Sander was very knowledgeable about his country history. The trip was planned well. A few changes I think should be considered. When we went North to Gudauri, we had to come back to Tbilisi the same day. That was very hard on all of us. I think we should've stayed there overnight, see more things and travel directly East from there. No need to go back to Tbilisi. Also, it would be nice to spend extra day in Batumi. Other than that, the trip was fabulous. Thank you Niko for all the help you provided before the trip.

Operator's comment: Dear Tatyana, thank you so much for your positive feedback! I agree with you regarding the trip to Gudauri and we might add one overnight there in the future, but we are also trying to avoid many hotel changes, as some guests does not like it so much. But your idea is very good to be considered and we will find the right solution. Best wishes, Niko, Exotour team.

2nd May 2022

Randy Tesar

We really enjoyed Paata, and Georgia. Everything went very smooth and the food was excellent. Paata was very informative, but not overwhelming, a great friend after only a week. My favorite part was Mestia and the mountains. Armenia was also very nice. One of our party was very interested in the churches of Armenia and Tata our guide had all of the answers for her. Our driver was outstanding. He knew enough english to make good humor and keep us out of trouble. Very enjoyable trip

Operator's comment: Dear Mr. Randy Tesar, I am glad about your positive feedback. It was pleasure to host you in Georgia and we will be happy to see you again! Best wishes, Exotour.

14th October 2021

Bandar Al.Dalbahi

This is the best trip I have ever had in my life! -as a solo traveler never felt alone or not enjoying my time. The destinations were selected for a reason, is to surprise me with beauty of nature or of traditions. Mr.Koba was not only my guied but friend and brother, we laughed and joked together a lot! He made adjustments to fit my needs, added many extra stops and experiences more than what was in the program. Many good memories has been made in Georgia Thank you Mr.Niko, Mr.koba Bandar Alotaibi Saudi Arabia

Operator's comment: Dear Mr. Bandar Alotaibi, Thanks for your kind review. It was pleasure to host you in Georgia and see you again! Best wishes, Exotour

3rd September 2021
YL

Yundong Liao

We have enjoyed so much in Georgia, the arranged route is wonderful with feeling the long history cultures and beautiful views, especially appreciated for our tour guide - Mr paata, he is so friendly, politely and gentlemen and helpful, accommodationvery enjoyed.

Operator's comment: Thank you Miss Liao for your kind review!

18th August 2021

Araleh Daher

I really enjoyed this tour. It took us to Mtskheta, Kazbegi (Stepanmintsda) and the Kakheeti region. It was an intense 4 days, full of learning, discovery and amazing natural sights (mountains, rivers, streams, reservoirs etc...) and of course countless churches and monasteries. Our guide, Mr Paata made it an exceptional tour. A kind, knowledgeable and friendly man, he made sure we enjoyed the tour, adjusted it to our needs and offered suggestions on what to do and where to stay for the rest of my trip. Paata made this tour much more pleasant & memorable. Madloba Paata! I really fell in love with this beautiful country, so small yet so packed with history, natural beauty and exceptionally warm people.

Operator's comment: Thanks for your kind feedback, glad you had a great trip!

8th July 2021
A

AnneRasmussen

A friend of mine and I went on a customized one-week tour of Georgia in March/April 2021. We had a fantastic experience. The tour was professionally planned and both the owner of exotour Niko and our guide Vakho did their utmost to take excellent care of us. They were very receptive to our wishes and enabled us to make smaller adjustments along the way. Travelling during Corona involved some extra tests but Niko had planned everything for us, which made them doable. In return, we got the opportunity to experience Georgia with very few tourists. In some places, such as the cave city of Vardzia and the Svaneta villages of Ushguli, we were the only tourists (!), which felt very special. Altogether the trip was a unique experience and I would highly recommend it to others. Based on this experience I would also not hesitate to travel to Georgia during the pandemic.

Operator's comment: Thanks for your kind feedback, glad you had a great trip!

6th April 2021
P

PetyaAlexandrova

We had a private tour for two people for six days and enjoyed it very much. The guide was very nice and an excellent driver. The tour was quite tiring because we traveled some 1500 km but we managed to see a lot. The only disadvantage was that we did not have time to stop for proper lunches but this was probably due to the limited time available given the curfew (from 21:00 to 05:00). At the same time, we were very lucky with the weather. We saw interesting and very diverse places and also tried new dishes/drinks. We got a glimpse over wine production, met some locals and had fun with the friendly cows. The luxury of a private tour made the trip flexible to our needs. The organisation of the trip was excellent and I am grateful for the additional support provided after my flight schedule changes. I can fully recommnend Exotour.

Operator's comment: Thanks for your kind feedback, glad you had a great trip! Exotour team.

6th April 2021
SS

Suzanne Smith

Enjoyed each country, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan and even though the itinerary was fully packed our guides made it easy for us and in several cases went out of their way to meet our personal requests. This was only possible, I guess, because there were only 4 of us on the tour. Our tour guide in Yerevan was quite good and I guess did his best but I would like to suggest that he has more training as a tourist guide. Our guide in Georgia, Paata, was excellent in every respect even though he had to drive and be a guide at the same time. Our guide in Azerbaijan, Elvin, was also excellent and had a wealth of knowledge to expound and very helpful in many respects.. Overall, it was a great tour and we, our party of 4, felt like we were family because of the personal attention received by our guides. As for the history and culture of these countries, this was also delivered very well and we, as a group, did ask a lot of questions. Thank you Tour Radar and thank you, Mary, who we had the pleasure of meeting whilst in Tbilisi.

Operator's comment: Thank you Suzanne for your review. We hope to see you soon in Georgia again! Exotour team.

28th August 2019
LC

Linda Cauchois

Sam, Paade and Vusal were all knowledgeable, accomodating, and good company.

Operator's comment: Thank you Linda for your review. We hope to see you soon in Georgia again! Exotour team.

30th July 2019