4 reviews for 9 tours
A

AnneRasmussen

A friend of mine and I went on a customized one-week tour of Georgia in March/April 2021. We had a fantastic experience. The tour was professionally planned and both the owner of exotour Niko and our guide Vakho did their utmost to take excellent care of us. They were very receptive to our wishes and enabled us to make smaller adjustments along the way. Travelling during Corona involved some extra tests but Niko had planned everything for us, which made them doable. In return, we got the opportunity to experience Georgia with very few tourists. In some places, such as the cave city of Vardzia and the Svaneta villages of Ushguli, we were the only tourists (!), which felt very special. Altogether the trip was a unique experience and I would highly recommend it to others. Based on this experience I would also not hesitate to travel to Georgia during the pandemic.

Operator's comment: Thanks for your kind feedback, glad you had a great trip!

6th April 2021
P

PetyaAlexandrova

We had a private tour for two people for six days and enjoyed it very much. The guide was very nice and an excellent driver. The tour was quite tiring because we traveled some 1500 km but we managed to see a lot. The only disadvantage was that we did not have time to stop for proper lunches but this was probably due to the limited time available given the curfew (from 21:00 to 05:00). At the same time, we were very lucky with the weather. We saw interesting and very diverse places and also tried new dishes/drinks. We got a glimpse over wine production, met some locals and had fun with the friendly cows. The luxury of a private tour made the trip flexible to our needs. The organisation of the trip was excellent and I am grateful for the additional support provided after my flight schedule changes. I can fully recommnend Exotour.

Operator's comment: Thanks for your kind feedback, glad you had a great trip! Exotour team.

6th April 2021
SS

Suzanne Smith

Enjoyed each country, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan and even though the itinerary was fully packed our guides made it easy for us and in several cases went out of their way to meet our personal requests. This was only possible, I guess, because there were only 4 of us on the tour. Our tour guide in Yerevan was quite good and I guess did his best but I would like to suggest that he has more training as a tourist guide. Our guide in Georgia, Paata, was excellent in every respect even though he had to drive and be a guide at the same time. Our guide in Azerbaijan, Elvin, was also excellent and had a wealth of knowledge to expound and very helpful in many respects.. Overall, it was a great tour and we, our party of 4, felt like we were family because of the personal attention received by our guides. As for the history and culture of these countries, this was also delivered very well and we, as a group, did ask a lot of questions. Thank you Tour Radar and thank you, Mary, who we had the pleasure of meeting whilst in Tbilisi.

Operator's comment: Thank you Suzanne for your review. We hope to see you soon in Georgia again! Exotour team.

28th August 2019
LC

Linda Cauchois

Sam, Paade and Vusal were all knowledgeable, accomodating, and good company.

Operator's comment: Thank you Linda for your review. We hope to see you soon in Georgia again! Exotour team.

30th July 2019