Overall

Ghlan Buddhā

Ran is very knowledgeable and experienced. He helps us throughout the trip and motivated us a lot when we were hitting the bottom.

11th June 2019
E

Ellenapavlovski

I am so grateful that we stumbled on Osho world Adventure . Responsive , well planned, all of Deepak ‘s staff were beyond excellent and professional . I can’t say enough positive things about our experience, especially with our guide Raju planning a trip for a family including trek in the high mountains in the world is not a small thing . Osho world and especially our guide made it manageable and enjoyable.

3rd June 2019
D

DipSagarKhadgi

So nice country with fully of friendly people. My group arrange trekking with Trekking Top Nepal it was awesome. and the most I like is the helper Mr Ram he is amazing the best guide and helper ever make sure he with you.Thanks for all and hope to see you again.

S

Sandrarusell

The trek was fantastic. We were worried at the start but once you're past it, it's pure bliss and awe. All I can say is I would absolutely recommend it. Thank you osho world for this unforgettable trip....

J

Jhonelton

The trek was fantastic. We were worried at the start but once you're past it, it's pure bliss and awe. All i can say is i would absolutely recommend to any traveller.

D

DavidDakov

Ghorepani Pani Poonhill trek was Amazing experience from start to finish on a private trek with my friend. Tika and Buddha looked after us extremely well, caring and attentive all the way. We had lots of laughs too. All the accommodation was excellent, food great, they take you to the best spots. Fantastic value for money too!eagerly looking forward to doing another adventure holiday with them again.

Operator's comment: Thank you for choosing us in your travel to Nepal and we are glad that you enjoy every single moment on your trekking to the deadly mountain of Annapurna. Maybe next time we can see you again when you decided to join the next adventure in Nepal. Until then, see you and take care :)

30th May 2019

CCO Lifestyle

I had visited Nepal for the first time in Feb 2019 and was very lucky to have been recommended to take up a homestay program with Osho Adventure. Not only had them arranged for my 4 days Chitlang village homestay hike which was led by the owner his own, a very experienced and full-of-fun guide, but he had also shared his extensive knowledge during for the tours that he conducted around places: Kirtipur, which was a fabulous ancient city, Kathmandu for its many historical beautiful temples, Baktaphur for its famous Durbar Square and King's curd, and Thames for its endless shopping. All in all, after the heart-warming experience with them, I had begun to read books about Annapurna, Everest and Nepal in general. Thank you Osho Adventure for showing the genuine character of your country!

3rd May 2019

Fiona Heseltine

I completed the 5 day tour from Kathmandu on the Gorephani Poon Hill loop... My guide, Ram, was excellent and he made the trip smooth and enjoyable. Thumbs up for him... The guesthouses exceeded my expectations and were clean, with basic but nice meals provided for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Downside with 5 days is you spend more time on the bus than actually trekking - we were unlucky maybe with traffic, but it was 10 hours on the way out (I was supposed to fly, but the tour manager switched this to a car at the last minute which was disappointing - apparently there was an issue with flights that day), then 8 hours on the way back. So the trekking is really only 2 long days, plus an hour each on days 1 and 4. I'd be happy to recommend my guide, Ram, and the Ghorepani loop route, but would do a 6 day trip if I had the time over. And definitely fly one way, will make it much more enjoyable if time is tight.

29th April 2019

CCO Lifestyle

The beginning of the trip was abit too confused and trip has last minutes updated due to flight ticket sold out. But thankfully their guide managed to solved the problem and put the trip back on track. My trekking guide was pretty much knowledgable although he doesn't speak very good english but at least he was trying to make me understand the cultures and history that happen from time to time along the way to Ghorepani. I will come back again to arrange for a longer day trek with them. Recommend their short trek for those who has limited of time. But do advise to give provide them your arrival details over the email so they can arrange pick up in airport. Getting taxi in Kathmandu can be a little annoyed.

26th April 2019