11 reviews for 60 tours

Giannis Zaxaratos

Me and my Husband went on a 16 day Namibia, Botswana and Victoria Falls Safari. This was a great experience for us on our first time to Africa. Our First Country Namibia had the highlights of Sossusvlei, Damaraland, Etosha and Swakopmund, Secondly we did Botswana visiting Chobe, Okavango Delta and Moremi then Finally ending up at Victoria Falls. We enjoyed mostly the Game drives and Okavango Boatcruise. Thanks to our Guide Moses and Enrico's Team.

30th April 2019

Vasav Dave

It was a nice experience I had on the my 6 Days Etosha & Sossusvlei Safari with my daughter. Great Animals in etosha, only thing was we could not find any rhino as they have migrated to a different area. But overall this camping tour was definitely worth the money.

25th April 2019

Pooja Jethwani

Our First camping Safari in Africa was great we had a 3 Days Sossusvlei Safari, The first day we had a sundowner which was a great view and on the following morning woke up very early to catch the sunrise on Dune 45. Visited the Deadvlei and Sesriem. Great experience and memory

23rd April 2019
AC

Aaron Chan

The operator changed my accommodation last minute from private resorts to government run chalets which are of far lower quality and extremely poor service. Even so, these chalets always claims they cannot find our reservations when we arrived and we have to go through delays and drama to get checked in. The so call "guide" is also not a real guide but just a driver with limited English communication skills! Overall i paid a hefty sum for a quality tour but ended up with a budget one. This agency seems like a scam to me? How do i get refunded for the difference between what i paid for versus what i ended up getting?

Operator's comment: Hi Aaron, I highly appreciate your review. We had to change the accommodation of yours in etosha as we wanted you to be inside the park,rather then outside Okaukujo is one of the best resorts to stay in at Etosha and the accomodatrion price is even more then the Private lodge outside. The only problem we face is sometimes with employees and their network system that is sometimes off. Our guide is the eldest in our group and he usually do our single or solo clients as we had all our tourguides out on bigger tours. I hope you could have told me this before then we could have replaced the tourguide. This tour is a standard tour that is set with this accommodations. We however have this tour in luxury as well which would have cost you very much more then this tour. We are not a scam Mr Aaron we surely did pick you up and took you to all the destinations and also allowed for you to stay 1 more day in Swakopmund as you wanted to do more activities. we had several clients before you and still have clients on tour with us now,so surely a scam we are not. However I will have remove Edwin from all tours as we did not get this type of review regarding Edwin but I think its really time for him to step down. The accomodations in Etosha and the Private Lodge (Le-mirage) are more expensive then the 2 accommodations that was on the tourplan. I will have to speak to Edwin When he is back from Botswana regarding this tour.

22nd April 2019

Wayne Antonius

3 Days Sossusvlei Tour. Me and my fiance enjoyed our 3 days Sossusvlei tour with Enrico's Tours and Safaris. We enjoyed Deadvlei and Bid Daddy the most. Would recommend this tour to any of my friends. Meco was a great guide although we thing he talks alot.

15th March 2019

Jojo September

Thank you Enrico's Safaris for a short 6 Days break away to Namibia. What we enjoyed the most was the water whole and Swakopmund. Spotted Giraffe's and Elephants and mostly enjoyed the Desert.

14th March 2019
S

shweta

We had a wonderful time during our 6 day tour of Etosha and Sossusvlei. The manager of Enrico Safaris was very helpful in answering our questions and staying in contact with us before, during, and after the trip. Our guide Ricardo was very knowledgable and made sure we were comfortable. Thank you!

8th March 2019

George Harrison

We had the time of our lives on our 6 Days Wildlife and Dunes Adventure! Ricardo was a great guide we Our campsite was set up well at Okakuejo and we could literally hear animals at the waterhole. We thought the layout of the 6 days was perfect, and felt like we got an authentic experience of best of Namibia. We are recommending this trip to all of our friends!”

Operator's comment: Thank you very much for your review,this is highly appreciated.

21st February 2019
I

Ibbi

We had a really good time during our safari Trip with them.... our guide was a guy Named Ricardo. Top man!!!! We went as a group of five family members. Accommodations were also pretty decent. My best one was Brandberg White Lady Lodge. Ideal for some relaxation. Okonjima Nature Reserve was also really good. It was really nice to see wild animals in their natural habitat. Something that can only be experienced in Safari !

17th January 2019
S

Sarah

I cannot thank Enricos Safari Team enough for showing us the beauty of nature. It was a wonderful and unforgettable experience. Everything was perfect and smooth, so we could experience the beauty of the place by the hands of the greatest admirers. We were so astonished to see the beautiful landscapes and wild animals. The price for this trip was affordable and the accommodations and food were great. Thank you for great experience and making us fall in love with Namibia. I would highly recommend Enricos Tours and Safaris.

17th January 2019