115 reviews for 11 tours
E

Erika

Unique Adventure organized an excellent trek. They made sure everyone was appropriately outfitted. Ramesh, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and ensured we had good rooms every night and took care of all the details.

8th March 2020
A

AlastairIreland

First class service from Unique Adventures International for our trek. My son and I started with the intention of completing the Mardi Himal route but recent deep snow made the route impassable after Low Camp and we diverted to Landruk from Forest Camp and joined the Ghorepani Poon Hill Route. We had a superb guide Prem Tamang (ably assisted by porter Ramesh) who made the trip extra special. Prem is great fun to be with but has years of mountain trekking wisdom and experience across the Himalayas and beyond. We had total faith in him. Our diversion actually enhanced the trek and we were able to cover a greater distance than originally planned and it had a ‘round trip’ feel. From the outset, Unique Adventures facilitated all our requests and were very helpful at each stage, responding speedily to all pre-trip email queries. They are an efficient, reliable, trustworthy outfit who provide provide value for money and I would have no hesitation in using again and highly recommending.

27th January 2020

RommelFabro

My guide, Krishna Dhakal, was great, knowledgeable, very patient and very helpful. I wouldn’t have completed Thorung La Pass with out him. Also Unique’s -20 down sleeping bag really kept me warm at High Camp (4700m) on a winter! Will definitely recommend to friends! Thanks!

23rd December 2019
S

SamGray

I took this tour a year and half ago and it remains one of my favorite trips ever! The guide and porters were excellent. I cannot recommend this more.

21st December 2019

RalucaBancos

Excellent treck, with very beautiful landscapes. The weather was very good, with sunshine everyday. The teahouses in the mountain were great, with very good food.

26th November 2019
M

MichaelKrauss

I have finished the 18 days Manaslu trekking with Unique Adventures two weeks ago and I can only say it has been a fantastic and great experience! We had a great guide called Lakpa, telling us constantly about the country, its people, nature and mountains - but also the rest of the team was very friendly and helpful and made the trip definitely a "unique adventure". Especially as we had the opportunity to talk to many other trekkers during the trip and hardly found anybody with a comparable well-informed and experienced guide! It's only a question of time till my next visit in Nepal!

18th November 2019

RoswithaLauferBernhard

unique adventure was an outstanding and reliable agency that handled all our requests quickly and competently. We had a really nice tour with a great accompaying team. Lakpa, Phurba, Lama and Nima, thank you for the marvellous time in Nepal

17th November 2019

Taylor Blanpied

Unique adventures is such a wonderful company and employs very good and reliable people. Our guide Megendra is very skilled, had done this trek more times than can count, and treated us like family. He went out of his way to make sure we were doing well and taken care of. Our Porter Prim was very professional and also got our extra gear where it needed to be in a timely manner and made sure to be careful and not damage anything. Our travel supervisor Chris Chhetri was extremely top notch in quality. He worked with us to fine tune different needs and also help with any issues that came up. He took care of any and all things so that we didn’t have to think about any logistics. This is a seriously good company and they have the awards and local reputation to prove it. Don’t overpay with some cookie cutter international company that does 100+ different trekking/climbing trips all over the world... Choose a local company like Unique Adventure who knows the areas by heart, knows the culture, and has lived it their whole lives. Thank you guys again for all your hard work!

8th November 2019

Ahmad Riyan Rahman

Fantastic trek lead by our guide dawa sherpa, well organised, and knowledgable.

4th November 2019

El Ilah Jelah

Great Trek with Great view and Great Hospitality. Awesome and very helpful Guide. Highly recommended!

4th November 2019