124 reviews for 12 tours
K

KorneliaSaft

Unique Adventure International provide an excellent end-to-end service including transfers, accommodation and trekking arrangements but also trip to Chitwan National Park which was as interesting as trek. Chris ensured that our holiday went smoothly and to plan. He was able to arrange even impossible means transportation during election day. Our guide, Praveen, took great care of us and saw to it that each day on trek was memorable and enjoyable. Praveen was responsible for our accommodation each and made sure that it was ready for us at the end of each day by sending the porters ahead with all our luggage. All aspects of our trip were fantastic and I would highly recommend Unique Adventure International to anyone contemplating trekking in the Himalaya and any other place in Nepal.

3 days ago

lauralou provost

We did Annapurna Circuit and the trek was incredible, our guide was so helpfull and it was really easy to book with this agency! We even met up in Kathmandu to talk with the owner to ask our questions. During the trekking, we wanted to change the itinerary due to the temperature and it was easy, we had no problem! We definitely enjoyed our experience and we recommand it to anyone who loves trekking and the mountains!

14th May 2022

Aditya Gupta

Extremely happy to book my EBC trek with this company. Highly professional and helpful as well. I met Mr Khum and Mr Krishna, both are humble and always ready to help even after my tour was completed. All the things stay, food, itinerary etc were perfect. Definitely recommend to everyone to book a Unique adventure for any tour in Nepal.

12th May 2022

Mike Nemsi

Stay with Unique international adventure agency with the best mam Director of agency Mr. Khum Bahadur Subedi.

12th March 2022

Serkan Coskun

Booked Island Peak trek with Unique Adventure and everything went so smoothly. The Staff who took care of me from Kathmandu to Island Peak via Dingboche was very friendly, helpful and always available on person or by phone. They also lend me some proper equipment ( high altitude jacket & sleeping bag) in Kathmandu that I could use during my whole one month trek so I didn't have to buy my own and it saved me bunch of money. For the trekking part, the food was unbelievably tasty and the service good. I really recommend Unique Adventure.

24th November 2021

Nikoloz Kapanadze

The highlight of my visit to Nepal was going to Unique Adventure International P. Ltd., whose director is the fantastic man Khum Bahadur Subed. It has the best staff who are ready to do everything for the best clients. So everyone started visiting Nepal and staying at a unique agency. I recommend Adventure International P.

13th November 2021
AS

Aiedan Sagayarajah

My pilgrimage trip in Nepal was amazing and couldn’t have been successful without the help of unique trek international. I had the opportunity to visit daksin kali and dholeeswar temple which is a famous shiva temple. I would like to thank Khum Samedi for all your kind and hard work to arrange these trips for me. Looking forward for using unique trek international in the future.

30th October 2021

Alex Stutzman

This trek was incredible, definitely a once in a lifetime. Unique adventures was extremely helpful and responsive the whole way. Highly recommend!

25th October 2021

Kamshat Nyssambekova

Very well organised for the decent price. You don't need to worry about anything

9th September 2020
E

Erika

Unique Adventure organized an excellent trek. They made sure everyone was appropriately outfitted. Ramesh, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and ensured we had good rooms every night and took care of all the details.

8th March 2020