517 reviews for 27 tours
FF

Fraser Falconer

ABC TREK! What an amazing experience! Our guide was Govinda and our porter Naren (not sure on spelling). Myself and my partner are at very different fitness levels and Govinda catered to this perfectly, at every moment he was supportive and attentive and it really felt like we had known him for a long time. I can honestly say without him I would not have completed the trek. He made it fun and comfortable, ensuring at all times we were happy, well fed and warm. If we were to return we would definitely request Govinda again. Our porter Naren was one of the happiest people we have met, his English was very limited but he always greeted us with a smile and was very helpful throughout. I would 100% recommend anyone to go for the ABC trek with Govinda as it was a life changing experience, very different to anything we have ever done before.

1st December 2022
S

Susan

In June 2022 I spent three and a half days with Badri Aryal in and around Kathmandu Valley. He is an outstanding guide, great communication and professionally organised. Besides being superbly organised and informative the time spent with Badri was fun. I highly recommend Badri and his team. Susan B.

10th July 2022
RB

Roy Baines

£43 for a 640 NR rupee ticket had to beg for the ticket to be sent to me. In the end it was not accepted by the bus and i had to pay 640 NR for the journey. nobody spoke English and i was on my own. not sure why i had to answer questions on food and sleep was the supposed to be somthing else included for the £43. just a none valid ticket and poor directions to were the bus left. never again? it would have been far easier if i would have gone direct to the bus station. shambles is not the word.

5th May 2022
M

Mikhaila

Everyone in this company is super professional & helpful. We had Kedar as our guide & he was great. We probably wouldn't reach the base camp if it weren't for him. He was very patient with me especially, since I had experienced some difficulties during the trek well motivated me to conquer my dream camp…

31st March 2020
TS

Timothy S.

Me and my wife did a Poon Hill Trek with Badri and had a great time. I contacted Badri over Trek Nepal Himalayas then continued speaking on whatsapp where he answered all my questions and passed on any details we needed to know. We arranged to meet in Kathmandu, where he was waiting at the airport for us with some traditional Nepali flowers which was a nice touch. The next day we headed towards pokhara by bus.He arranged hotels to stay in pokhara as well as in Kathmandu too.Next day we start our trek which included - Ulleri, Ghorepani, Poon Hill, Ghandruk and other many more countryside and it was really amazing. He organised our accommodation each day arranged everything whatever we need during our stay in Nepal.We really enjoyed our trek - the stunning views, versatile paths, delicious food, relaxed evenings at the tea houses, nice talks talks dancing in Nepali music with locals etc. I can't recommend Badri enough, he is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Nepal and the mountains and kept us entertained the entire time with his great sense of humour. Thank you again for making our trip to Nepal so worthwhile and hopefully we can do another trek in Near future. Thankyou !!

12th March 2020
H

hiroki

its is one of the best mountain view flight.we can see all mountain range from plane love the flight tour

B

bhat

driver are well experienc. Bus ticket price is very less and very nice service.

B

bhat

very nice tour short and sweet trip.love you trek Nepal Himalayas team

R

roza

little difficult to walk but very nice journey thank Trek Nepal Himalayas it is possible because wonderful team like you thank you very much and highly commanded for you

AM

Antony Matheaw

Amazing experience in Nepal. One of my dreams was to reach on Everest Base Camp, so now it is done in a short and fun time. we had breakfast in the Everest View Hotel and stop at EBC too. Thanks to all team of Trek Nepal Himalayas.

8th March 2020