57 reviews for 9 tours
CA

Christine Aboagye

Amazing services from the driver and Marcus.

2nd September 2022
ZK

Zeenat Khanbhai

The Mexico trip I did was excellent but only because of the agent Olivia who was excellent right from the beginning till the end of my Yucatán Quintana Roo trip. The schedule is not clearly explained and the hotel accommodation started off very well and depleted in standard as you came towards the end of the trip. I had to travel on my own from city to city, it was not clearly explained as I assumed I was joining a tour, but it wasn’t so. I was with a new group everytime and travelled solo! Olivia was right there, anytime of the day to answer my worries and queries and helped me out all the time. If it wasn’t for Olivia, I would have given one star, as it was very daunting for me to be in a new country and couldn’t speak Spanish.

29th May 2022
HB

Hayley Buckingham

Overall the activities during the tour were great. Loved all of them, however I would strongly advise against upgrading your accomodation. We upgraded and upon comparing things on booking.com most of the hotels we were placed in were not an upgrade and did not warrant the extra amount we paid. Communication was great throughout, the places visited were really worthwhile. Loved Merida! Would recommend this to people.

15th April 2022
DP

David Phillips

The overall enjoyment of the tour was very good. It could be improved by choosing hotels that have facilities on site to get hot drinks/basic breakfast requirements before leaving for the day. Sometimes the pick up time is very early, so to start the day with no breakfast option is not good. One of our hotels had no hot water, the others had extremely low water pressure so impossible to shower. A review of the hotels you are using would be advised as customers should be offered the option to pay more for better facilities. However they were all clean and the staff friendly. The drivers and tour guides were all very passionate and knowledgeable. Delays at times but all part of the holiday. There were some small errors in the English itinerary translation, which resulted in a wasted trip to Cancun bus station to try and buy bus tickets as advised on our first night, when we were jet lagged. Communication was good with the office and helpful when we needed assistance. Thank you for a great experience in Mexico.

14th February 2022

Cassy Myers

Do not recommend. Would choose anything over this company.

Operator's comment: Hi Cassy thanks for review us, we want to let you that you never booked this tour CALLED Taste of Mexico. means you were not experience at all, SO YOU CAN NOT QUALIFY it, TASTE OF MEXICO IS MULTIDAY TOURS, as Cassy booked a shuttle tickets with MARVELUS TRAVEL. from San Juan del sur to Liberia. I respect your comment but doesnt belong to this Product. Greetings Daniel Jiatz Pocop

30th November 2021

Dawn Cruz

Excellent experience

8th November 2021

Istvan Horvath

The organization, communication and information are very good. There would have been a good choice of accommodation, even for a surcharge. The last one is particularly substandard. It was a great experience.

4th October 2021
HY

Habib Yilmaz

Hello all, I really enjoyed the tour overall. There a few points here and there which could/should be improved but generally speaking this is a great adventure/tour. Olivia from the customer service and Daniel were both really supportive and helpful. I recommend this tour to those who are looking for challenges !

4th September 2021
BC

Beverley Cole

DO NOT BOOK THIS!!!!!!!!! Day one - pick up from toscana was on time driver very polite. Organised my own excursion in the afternoon which was great. Unfortunately the hotel I stayed in had a mouldy mattress and blood stained sheets ? (I had paid extra to upgrade) Day two - fantastic trip to pacaya views were fantastic and even saw a volcano erupt!!! Day three - complete waste of a day picked up in the middle of the day so unable to go on a day trip Day four - casa del mundo was so lovely just unfortunate the wasted day three didn’t involve going straight there so I could go on a trip to enjoy the lake even more. I paid to upgrade so I could go into a bungalow and have my own bathroom. Day five - picked up at half past seven to go to a market! I booked the trip to see the beautiful country of Guatemala not shop in some market where I had to carry all of my valuables as I was being moved hotel, I ended up sitting in a hotel bar in the sun to avoid losing anything (hotel was great). Was then taken to Antigua Day six taken back to Guatemala City. After such a great start this trip just involved endless transfers. I booked this as I am an independent solo traveller. I like to be able to book trips and have a chance to enjoy the country that I’m visiting. If you want a chance to explore I do not recommend this trip. I requested a refund of my upgrade payment which was refused as they paid the hotel - not really my problem the holiday did not allow me to explore at all after the first two days. Whoever designed this needs to have a think about customer service. I think that tour radar should remove this from their offerings. I went on a Costa Rica trip which hands down demonstrated what a tour should consist of. Such a shame after such a great start to seeing the country it just involved looking out of bus windows.

Operator's comment: Hi Customers we understand your comments, its an opportunity to us to hearing about you, so we accept as well as possible, so the hotel in Antigua its thrue was a first time to use with you, so we dont use again, about the land transfers its was a shared minivan to shared with other travelers, we are not happy to hear you that got problem with shuttle, we take action to get better for futures customers..

11th July 2021

Maria De La Cruz Murphy

I don’t want to do in the future any more tour alone. I would like groups and guide.

8th June 2021