51 reviews for 113 tours

Istvan Horvath

The organization, communication and information are very good. There would have been a good choice of accommodation, even for a surcharge. The last one is particularly substandard. It was a great experience.

4th October 2021
HY

Habib Yilmaz

Hello all, I really enjoyed the tour overall. There a few points here and there which could/should be improved but generally speaking this is a great adventure/tour. Olivia from the customer service and Daniel were both really supportive and helpful. I recommend this tour to those who are looking for challenges !

4th September 2021
BC

Beverley Cole

DO NOT BOOK THIS!!!!!!!!! Day one - pick up from toscana was on time driver very polite. Organised my own excursion in the afternoon which was great. Unfortunately the hotel I stayed in had a mouldy mattress and blood stained sheets ? (I had paid extra to upgrade) Day two - fantastic trip to pacaya views were fantastic and even saw a volcano erupt!!! Day three - complete waste of a day picked up in the middle of the day so unable to go on a day trip Day four - casa del mundo was so lovely just unfortunate the wasted day three didn’t involve going straight there so I could go on a trip to enjoy the lake even more. I paid to upgrade so I could go into a bungalow and have my own bathroom. Day five - picked up at half past seven to go to a market! I booked the trip to see the beautiful country of Guatemala not shop in some market where I had to carry all of my valuables as I was being moved hotel, I ended up sitting in a hotel bar in the sun to avoid losing anything (hotel was great). Was then taken to Antigua Day six taken back to Guatemala City. After such a great start this trip just involved endless transfers. I booked this as I am an independent solo traveller. I like to be able to book trips and have a chance to enjoy the country that I’m visiting. If you want a chance to explore I do not recommend this trip. I requested a refund of my upgrade payment which was refused as they paid the hotel - not really my problem the holiday did not allow me to explore at all after the first two days. Whoever designed this needs to have a think about customer service. I think that tour radar should remove this from their offerings. I went on a Costa Rica trip which hands down demonstrated what a tour should consist of. Such a shame after such a great start to seeing the country it just involved looking out of bus windows.

Operator's comment: Hi Customers we understand your comments, its an opportunity to us to hearing about you, so we accept as well as possible, so the hotel in Antigua its thrue was a first time to use with you, so we dont use again, about the land transfers its was a shared minivan to shared with other travelers, we are not happy to hear you that got problem with shuttle, we take action to get better for futures customers..

11th July 2021

Maria De La Cruz Murphy

I don’t want to do in the future any more tour alone. I would like groups and guide.

8th June 2021
ML

Marcela Llerena

The itinerary is confusing and incomplete. It is not clear what you need to do eg they don't specify whether you have to do the tour with all your luggage as you don't come back to the hostel you were at. They only tell you after you bought the tour that you don't get to do some main activities due to covid. They replaced them with not exciting ones. There were two bad hostels: Rossco in San Cristobal and Casona Boutique. Rossco was so dirty I refrained from using the bathrooms and Casona had cockroaches. The lady on the support whatsapp number didn't always reply and it was during decent hours like 8 pm and she was unprofessional and rude.

8th June 2021
DS

Damini Shah

Nice tour. Mostly at your own pace and on lot of time on your own. We enjoyed it.

29th May 2021

Monica Solitaire

We got to see many destinations in 9 days , which was awesome.

3rd May 2021

Roberto jesus Ramirez

The tour was great and my guide was awesome i would recommend this tour to anyone.

24th April 2021

Grazyna Patyra

To much time we spent in vans and buses.

15th February 2021
SL

Sterling Levy

Good and bad points occurred. Some were my fault and others imposed by such things as Covid.

6th January 2021