17 reviews for 21 tours

Jinx Garen

We have done 7 nights Tour with Bhutan Best Inbound Tour. We visited Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and Haa Valley. We stayed in mix property . Some very luxurious like Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary, Farmhouse and 4* property. Bhutan Spirit was awesome. We also took a day trek to Phajoding, the trek was tough but it is like a heaven on earth. . . Remote monastery, lakes and abundance of Nature. Our guide Chundu was a blessing, without his encouragement We could not have completed Phajoding Trek. Haa will definitely give you the feel of the countryside. Punakha has a tropical temperature, beautiful river and villages. We highly recommend Bhutan Inbound. Thumps up πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

16th May 2022

Jinx Garen

After interacting with a few tour operators of Bhutan, we finally decided to go with Bhutan Best Inbound Tour. As far as the price is concerned, it was more or less the same as with other Bhutan Tour Operators. But what made us choose them over others is a sense of a personal touch . Mr. Vivek with whom I corresponded, tried to understand our interest and tailored the vacation as per our need. He was also kind enough to meet us while I was in Bhutan. Bhutan is a beautiful place and things move slowly there. It is like being in a different time. A week-long holiday in Bhutan was a nice break from the chaos of hectic life. Loved the people, festivals , architecture and the pristine environment.

10th May 2022

ArieWinograd

Bhutan Best Inbound Tour lives up to its name: They deliver a high quality product that is professional while also staying authentic to what Bhutan really is: Authentic! I used Bhutan Best Inbound Tours in April 2019 and will do so again when I return to the Land of the Thunder Dragon!

3rd May 2021
M

MaritaSimpson

I traveled with my sister and girlfriend to Bhutan in March 2020. The tour with this company, BHUTAN BEST INBOUND TOUR exceeded our expectations!!! When we arrived at the airport we were promptly greeted by our two young male guides who were so friendly helpful and excited to welcome us. They welcomed us with beautiful white silk scarves which they placed around each of our necks. Very nice cultural greeting. They truly took great care of us throughout the seven day tour driving us in a very comfortable van. Words are not enough to express our deepest gratitude to Jimge and Dorji our beloved tour guides. Thinley and his wife, the owners of this tour company also welcomed us in Thimphu and loaned each of us the native dress costume of Bhutan so we can wear it in town as well as in Punakha where a major cultural festival was happening during that time. Oh what an incredible experience wearing this beautiful native dress...we felt like a local ...it was so much fun!!! The guides took us to the famous pilgrimage spot called the TIGER’S NEST in Paro. That was the HIGHLIGHT OF OUR TOUR ! This was truly the most memorable trip we have ever experienced in our world travels. BHUTAN holds a very special place in our hearts. The people are so kind, polite, friendly, gracious and generous. We were always greeted and welcomed with a cup of hot tea. Such a warm way to connect with each other by enjoying a cup of their local tea. I do hope to have another opportunity to visit BHUTAN through BHUTAN BEST INBOUND TOUR COMPANY. They truly are THE VERY BEST! We thank you Thinley, your wife and our two amazing tour guides, Jimge and Dorji for showing us your beautiful and breathtaking country ....taking such special care of us and spoiling us during our tour. We miss you all very much!!!

29th April 2021
AS

Amit Sharma

I would like to recommend Bhutan Best inbound Tour to anyone who is looking for hassle free trip in Bhutan. Bhutan is a beauty in itself and this tour covers the most exotic destinations of country. It gives a wholesome experience.

Operator's comment: Dear Amit, Thank you so much for your positive review. It was indeed our pleasure to carry out your tour in Bhutan and we are glad you had a good time here. Best Regards, Thinley

2nd March 2021
N

Niharika

All in one had a wonderful experience with Bhutan Inbound Team and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

31st December 2019

Japjeejeet Kaur

Amazing people, Amazing Company and mostly amazing guide and driver. So highly recommended.

30th December 2019

AadeeshDeshpande

We just came back from a 7N8D wonderful trip of Bhutan (16/12/19 to 23/12/19, 2N Thimphu – City Hotel Thimphu, 1 N Punakha – Zhingkham Resort, 1 N Phobjikha Valley – Dewachen Hotel & Spa, 3N Paro – Tiger’s Nest Resort). Bhutan is an unbelievably beautiful, extremely clean and peaceful country. Bhutanese people are very friendly, disciplined and hospitable. We had booked this trip through Bhutan Best Inbound Tour. Like all our trips, we initially thought of booking the hotel stay on our own through one of the travel portals and rely on local cab service, but soon realized that unlike other places it might not be a good option as it is highly recommended to have a local guide accompany you throughout your trip and availability of local taxis might be an issue. (Except for tourists from India, Bangladesh and Maldives it is mandatory for all tourists to book the tour through one of the local tour operators). Honestly, initially we were bit hesitant to book the trip through one of the local tour operators hence started exploring the popular international and Indian tour operators. But we were not satisfied by the responses and attitude and thought of exploring local tour operators registered with The Tourism Council of Bhutan. I contacted many local tour operators but was really impressed with the prompt responses and quote of Bhutan Best Inbound Tour. I coordinated with Mr. Thinley to plan the itinerary. He patiently replied to all my queries (extremely detailed answers, very impressive!) and tailored the complete tour as per our request. He even ensured that all the hotels are booked as per our preference. Though we had booked our flight tickets on our own, Bhutan Best Inbound can help book the tickets and take care of all other formalities. One can definitely rely on them for a hassle free end to end tour. We are extremely happy and satisfied by the hospitality and service offered by Bhutan Best Inbound Tours. I can safely say that they have exceeded our expectations. I will definitely recommend services of Bhutan Best Inbound to all travelers who want to explore this wonderful country.

29th December 2019

AK

Extraordinary planning by Thinley, Namgye (tour guide) and Pema (driver). They were super flexible to accommodate all our requests. Guided us extremely well, in terms what we should see and what should be skipped to make the most of our time in Bhutan without compromising on the quality. Namgye and Pema also took care of our dietary restrictions and helped in suggesting to us the right places to shop at. Also, must highlight that they are by far the most economical - I had reached out to multiple local operators and not only was Thinley the most prompt and proactive but also gave us the most amazing experience at most reasonable price

29th December 2019
H

HelenaPang

Its an excellent tour for people who love nature and to get away from the city. I would certainly recommend this tour for anyone who want to visit Bhutan.

22nd December 2019