7 reviews for 45 tours

Nick Harris

We have great and enjoyed our spa tour to Armenia! We had good rest and relaxed in our comfortable stay and in the careful hands of the staff which was always there at our disposal to help us. Thank you, see you soon!

20th January 2022

Mel Williams

We had a wonderful holiday in Armenia which will remain long in the memory. We stayed in some amazing hotels and had brilliant guide Tigran and professional driver Ashot who made us feel like friends. Many thanks to Silk Road Travel for such a professional service.

8th December 2021
LK

Lena Kassicieh

I cancelled because I was feeling sick the night before the tour but was told I won’t be getting my money back for the tour though I did not attend and cancelled well before the tour began.

Operator's comment: Dear Lena, We are of course sorry that you did not have the chance to travel and try our services. we hope you will still have the chance to go to our tours. Anyway as you have booked through Tourradar there are policies of booking and refunding that you should follow and be careful. Within certain time frames the payments are non-refundable. Please check the terms and conditions. Please take back the negative evaluation as you have never tried our services. Kind regards, Silk Road team

28th November 2021

Anna Kirakosyan

Amazing Travel Agency I came to Yerevan for a 5-day visit with the Agency and I was impressed by their professionalism and hospitality. Absolutely amazing company. They took us to everywhere in Armenia and made us enjoy our trip to the most. When it comes to their tour guides, they are the best. We went with a beautiful armenian girl who knows absolutely everything about armenia’s history. She also speaks spanish, english and russian. She was a big blessing. We had her as a friend because she was so helpful. I highly recommend this Agency.

10th February 2021

Muriel Lambert

I spent a very good time with my friends in Armenia, had wonderful meetings, got acquainted with the rich culture, traditions. People are very friendly, and the atmosphere is very nice and welcoming. Thanks to Silk Road Armenia Travel agency I explored a part of Caucasus and will gladly come back again. Silk Road staff is the best.

Operator's comment: Thank you very much for such a lovely review. ?ur company is always ready to give you unforgettable memories. We are waiting for you again in our hospitable country. Best regards, Silk Road Travel

11th March 2020

Tereza Pahlevanyan

Silk Road staff is very professional and skilled. I would gladly recommend.

Operator's comment: Many thanks for your interest in our company. We always glad to offer you and your friends our unforgettable tours. We always work with professional guides and drivers to make your trip impressive. Best regards, Silk Road Travel

11th March 2020

Ludwig Lang

Thank you Silk Road Travel, for that unique way, you showed Armenia to me! I had such a great time, travelling around with those experianced guides, who made that trip very personal and special! We visited a lot of interesting places - famous ones as well as some beautiful hidden gemstones off the beaten tracks. I liked the hiking trails included in the program - but most of all I enjoyed that tasty food, which was offered in those little guesthouses. The Armenian people living in those rural areas are very lovely and they showed a great sence of hospitality to us. All in all, it was a wonderful experiance, I definitely can recommend to everyone. Many thanks for that magnificent holidays.

Operator's comment: Dear Ludwig, Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had with Silk Road Armenia. We love to read that you enjoyed all the destination and activities. We are very glad that you liked our country. See you soon in Armenia :) Best regards, Silk Road Team

26th October 2019