69 reviews for 61 tours
ML

Maybelyn Leong

-ves: Hotel in Kathmandu did not have hot water. Transport from Pokhara airport to trail head was terrible - the car was the size of a Perodua Kancil and my husband and I along with the porter sat in the back seat which was extremely tight and uncomfortable for a 1.5 hour ride. Guide was not very helpful. He did not walk with us like other guides - so when we had questions about the area or needed help taking our pictures we had to rely on other peoples’ guides ironically. We finished a day earlier and they tried to make us pay extra for transportation back to Pokhara because we were going to use a Jeep. They also tried to cut corners with meals, for example - it says in the itinerary that a “farewell dinner” is included in Kathmandu. When I asked about dinner, they said “I thought the welcome dinner was enough”. +ve: Flexible schedule upon request. Good communication with tour leader

9th December 2019

Maricar

The entire experience with the staff of Alpine Club of Himalaya was great .Highly recommended. We survived with packed itinerary in such a short time (3days). Our highlights of this trip was mountain flight for Mt Everest experience & paragliding in Pokhara . Nepal should be on everyone’s bucket list . Kudos!!! to Mr Sujan for organizing this trip. Wishing you ALL happy Bijaya, Dashami & Deepawali!!!

31st October 2019
JN

Joyce Neyens

The tour content is good. Being the only passenger on the tour I felt isolated esp. as the driver did not speak much English. I was surprised the tour went ahead.However, I felt safe, the driver was very good,and the accommodation was as expected - simple and clean. Destinations were similar to most tours and worth visiting. Would recommend this for people who are happy with the not so glitzy tour. Would also recommend one flight be incorporated in the tour to avoid the long drive back to Kathmandu.

30th October 2019
M

MarcelAardenburg

It was my first time in Nepal, so I didn't know what to expect. Thanks to our experienced guide and porter, we have been able to prevent beginners' mistakes. This allowed us to optimally enjoy our trekking trip to ABC. The porter ensures that the luggage is taken from teahouse to teahouse. The guide, on the other hand, ensures that everything around it is arranged, such as accommodation, food and drinks. The views are breathtaking as only seen in the Himalayas. After the trek Sujan arranged the Everest flight for us, this too was breathtaking. Even though it is not entirely environmentally conscious, this too was a great experience and well arranged.

20th October 2019

Fransiscus Stephen

Very great trip and nice place to stay and prepare to go to the trekking place. Fast response and fast transportation

10th October 2019

All the good recommendation for Sujan and his team

10th October 2019
D

DingJing

Wonderful trip with good care ness!

3rd October 2019
A

A M

Excellent overall. Staff was very attentive caring and responsive to all needs. Overall great trip and great experience. Excellent hotels, great locations and great food. Will recommend 100 percent. From Canada

3rd September 2019

Alpine Club of Himalaya organized my whole trip during my stay in Nepal, i have visited the Pokhara and chitwan national park which is awesome place to visit, will comeback again with my family in near future.

5th July 2019

I took 6 days 5 nights trip for Kathmandu and Pokhara. It was a very enjoyabe trip. Hopefully i would get a hance to come back again.

1st July 2019