“14 day Vietnam and Burma trip was amazing. Great communication initially with Tourradar, then Hoi An Express took over, with meticulous attention to detail. Quick responses to any queries, before and during the tour. The tour itself was fantastic; it was j...“
Awards & Recognitions
Hoi An Express Guides
- 100% Vietnamese owned company
- Specialists in local life's experience
- Daily tour option diversity
- 24 hours service
Hoi An Express is a luxury tour operator with the ability to offer flexible and customizable tour options in, but not limited to, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Focusing on high-end visitors and clienteles, we offer services such as: - Inbound tours all around Indochin...
Hoi An Express is a luxury tour operator with the ability to offer flexible and customizable tour options in, but not limited to, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Focusing on high-end visitors and clienteles, we offer services such as: - Inbound tours all around Indochina - Domestic and international flights - Hotel accommodation in 3 to 5 star hotels and resorts - Visas or confirmation letter of visa issued at port of entry - Car rentals, especially high-class sedan (Mercedes brand) - Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Exhibitions (MICE) services such as team building and seminars - And much more…. “Why Hoi An Express?” Hoi An Express specializes on high-standards services. Not only do we offer the classic tours but also thematic tours (i.e. golf, beaches, history, family, culinary), VIP tours, and honeymoon tours. As Hoi An Express is headquartered in Vietnam, we can assure to provide the best services and most authentic experience within its borders. Moreover, we offer a very competitive range of prices. We are also developing our MICE services to provide the best quality and professional services to customers and partners. We have already provided MICE packages to some prominent clients such as Baker and McKenzie Law Firm, Volvo Singapore, PARKROYAL, Endress + Hauser, MarcoPololine and Travelport Hong Kong.Read more
153 Hoi An Express Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- KLKathy3 days Exploring Life On The River from Ho Chi Minh City5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 29, 2018Anh was a great guide. She told us so much about the history and life today in the Mekong Delta.
- RMReece6 Days Cambodia Highlight5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 29, 2018Quality, fun, young and knowledgable tour guides. Quality hotels and great location. Overall many things to do and great recommendations to follow up on.
- RARiffat14 Days Best of Vietnam & Cambodia3.0 - AverageWritten on July 20, 2018I really would not recommend this tour company and theres a lot of detail i wish i'd known before i booked. I was solo traveller and that seemed to be a negativ…Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear RIffat. Thank you for your feedback. As we had already explained over the phone all of your issues but you decided to ignore those. Before confirming your booking, we had provide full list of assigned hotels for your reference. The meaning of doing that was for you to double check and reconfirm whether you would like to go ahead or not. But you did nothing and put the blame on us. Additionally, we requested to change hotel on your check-in date. We advised that you would need to pay for changing hotel as Vissai would full charge for late cancellation. We think this policy is fair and clear enough for all service industries. Besides, Vissai is still in the city (not suburb area like Ha Noi). Using Vissai was a airport hotel to change hotel on the spot for free was not reason enough. We also can provide Vissai's certificate to prove that it is 4* legally. We provided the mobile phone for emergency event and pick-up time amendment (not for your own expenses). However, you kept talking on the phone for hours and hours until it ran out of credit (the amount was enough for us to use in a month) for just a few days. How could you expect us to topup for your own expenses? You also forced us to contact you via your international numbers instead of email just because we refused to topup for you. Thirdly, the minimum requirement for all tours to be operated is 2 people. If you are single traveller, you would need to pay double. It was fair enough but you denined. Besides, you requested for a daily tour (not from SIC package). We also looked for you but you refused to follow its schedule. You were single traveller, you did not want to pay double, yet you want the tour to depart on your preferred time. How was it possible?Additionally, you neither want to participate in the tour nor want to wait for other. Didnt you see you were paying hard to get here? On the other hand, this is a joined group tour with different accommodation standard. You had booked a tour for just your self. How could you expect us to put you in the same hotel as others? We could not control which hotel standard they book. We also could not allow 3* accommodation in the same hotel as 4* accommodation. Moreover, it is wrong to say you have different guide every single day. We provided stationed guide which meant that you would have different guide in each city. By doing that, local guide at that area would provide deeper knowleage and information for you. You also would cut down the cost for guide expenses such as accommodation and transportation. We hope you understand your careness. Our hotline number is operate 24 hours a day. Yet our Travel Consultant work from 08:00 - 22:00. It is definately wrong to say "no consistency and no one to ensure things run smoothly in-between. Not someone you can ask questions about the trip as a whole". We appreciate that you share your feedback so everyone could have a better understanding and information. However, please being fair to everybody. It should not involve your own feeling and unreasonable behavior.
- Zdenek10 Days From the South to the North of Vietnam3.0 - AverageWritten on July 18, 2018From my Experience with another companies the tour guides were more experienced and knowledgeable. Sunny was the only good tour guide. Downside of this rip wa…Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Zdenek. Thank you for your effort to give us a detail feedback. We would like to answer your comments as below. - This is a joined group tour which means that you will join group with other people from different hotel standard (3*, 4* and 5*). That was the season all of you are separate from each other. Additionally, you only booked the tour for 1 person. How could you say that we separate you from others? On the other hand, there were another person who booked 3* hotel same as yours. However, since she booked the tour 8 months later than you had done, we had to book Hoi An Village Villas for her due to no vancancy. That was the only different hotel compare to yours. - Secondly, to make the tour is more cost effective, we provide the stationed guides for all our tours. By doing that, you do not need to pay for guides' espenses such as transportation and accommodation. We hope you understand that. Also thank you for letting us know about their knowledge. We will conduct an training with them to improve their standard. - In related to our trip only worths 7 days tour, it is not truely true. For all the tours, the first and last day are always free days so you could arrive/depart at your convenince. Please note that airlines delay and the process of getting visa are unpredictable. Thus, we really do not want it to affects your tour. Hope you understand our careness. The rest of the tour, you have tour everyday. We hope that above information is somehow clears your negative feeling toward us. Travel Consultant Team
- Jennifer10 Days From the South to the North of Vietnam5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 8, 2018My partner and me went on the "10 Days From the South to the North of Vietnam" with Hoi An Express and it was well worth the money. We got a great insight of th…Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Jennifer. On behalf of Hoi An Express, we would like to thank you for your kind support to our company. We are very honored to serve you and look forward to your continued support in the future. Your trust and confidence in our services are important to us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon to provide you with the highest quality, personalized travel services that you have come to expect from us. Please accept our heartfelt thank you and hope to see you again in the near future.
- Sou14 Days Memorable Vietnam & Burma5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 16, 201814 day Vietnam and Burma trip was amazing. Great communication initially with Tourradar, then Hoi An Express took over, with meticulous attention to detail. Qui…Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Sou Ling Man. Warmest greetings from Hoi An Express – Executive Tours! Thank you for your kind support in our service. Because of you and all the other clients like you who share the same passion - the passion of travelling, it is our greatest honour to having you who has no hesitations to place a total trust in our services as well as our hospitality. Please come back again soon, we’d love to see you.
Hoi An Express Tours
About Hoi An Express
Hoi An Express videos
- 10 Days from the South to the North Vietnam
- 17 Days Vietnam & Laos
- 14 Days Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
- 4 Days South of Vietnam
- Hoi An Express Slideshow
- Show more...
- 4 DAYS CENTRAL OF VIETNAM
- Hoi An Express Travel
Awards & Recognitions
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!