“The overall experience was good and well organised as you get to see 4 cities in 10 days. We had 3 guides in total; Bau in HCMC was very good, though cannot say the same for the others. They were obviously on a mission to make us see the listed venues but ...“
Awards & Recognitions
Hoi An Express Guides
- 100% Vietnamese owned company
- Specialists in local life's experience
- Daily tour option diversity
- 24 hours service
Hoi An Express is a luxury tour operator with the ability to offer flexible and customizable tour options in, but not limited to, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Focusing on high-end visitors and clienteles, we offer services such as: - Inbound tours all around Indochin...
Hoi An Express is a luxury tour operator with the ability to offer flexible and customizable tour options in, but not limited to, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Focusing on high-end visitors and clienteles, we offer services such as: - Inbound tours all around Indochina - Domestic and international flights - Hotel accommodation in 3 to 5 star hotels and resorts - Visas or confirmation letter of visa issued at port of entry - Car rentals, especially high-class sedan (Mercedes brand) - Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Exhibitions (MICE) services such as team building and seminars - And much more…. “Why Hoi An Express?” Hoi An Express specializes on high-standards services. Not only do we offer the classic tours but also thematic tours (i.e. golf, beaches, history, family, culinary), VIP tours, and honeymoon tours. As Hoi An Express is headquartered in Vietnam, we can assure to provide the best services and most authentic experience within its borders. Moreover, we offer a very competitive range of prices. We are also developing our MICE services to provide the best quality and professional services to customers and partners. We have already provided MICE packages to some prominent clients such as Baker and McKenzie Law Firm, Volvo Singapore, PARKROYAL, Endress + Hauser, MarcoPololine and Travelport Hong Kong.Read more
117 Hoi An Express Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- CGClaudia10 Days From the South to the North of Vietnam5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 23, 2018Danang restaurant Apsara and Dragon Bridge Halong Bay boat cruiseHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Claudia. Thank you for giving us 5*. We are looking forward to welcoming you again. Travel Consultant Team.
- BSBernice10 Days From the South to the North of Vietnam4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 23, 2018La siesta in Hoi An, cui chi tunnels, cruise on Halong bay, bike ride and foodie trip inHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Bernice. Thank you for your review. We hope that you have had a great time in Vietnam.
- Lloyd10 Days From the South to the North of Vietnam5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 21, 2018I had a great time, I will recommend it to my friends. I loved all the locations and that we were a small group. All the guides spoke really good English and …Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Lloyd. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. Hope there will be a chance in the future to welcome you again. Travel Consultant Team.
- AAAlexandra5 Days The North of Vietnam4.0 - GoodWritten on April 13, 2018Boat trip on ha long bay was fantastic - food amazing and lots of activities. Our hotel on first night was changed and was disappointing but hotel on return was…Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Alexandra. Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and if we fail to meet your expectations, it is important for us to know. Your business is important to us, and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you and show you our improvement. Travel Consultant Team.
- Amelia14 Days Best of Vietnam & Cambodia5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 12, 2018…azing and so well organised. I particularly enjoyed the time spent in Hoi An. The accommodation was fantastic, the guide was brilliant and the atm…Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Amelia. On behalf of Hoi An Express, we would like to thank you for your kind support to our company. We are very honored to serve you and look forward to your continued support in the future. Travel Consultant Team
- KKimWhitehead6 Days Cambodia Highlight4.0 - GoodWritten on April 8, 2018Our guides were absolutely fantastic. So knowledgeable and passionate about the areas and sites they took us to see. We really benefited from having only one ot…Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Kim. Thank you for your support in our service and great feedback. We are looking forward to welcome you again. Travel Consultant Team.
- steve10 Days From the South to the North of Vietnam5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 6, 2018Great tour will use tourrader againHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Steve. On behalf of Hoi An Express, we would like to thank you for your kind support to our company. We are very honored to serve you and look forward to your continued support in the future. Travel Consultant Team.
- KKKaren10 Days - Beauty Of Indochina4.0 - GoodWritten on April 5, 2018This was a great tour. Nice balance between organized activities and down time. Each city, hotel and tour guide was unique and had it's own style and personalit…Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Karen. Thank you for your great feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you again. Travel Consultant Team.
- RHRebecca10 Days From the South to the North of Vietnam3.5 - GoodWritten on April 5, 2018We booked this tour late and were told we couldn't get on the Majestic cruise which we understood but we were put on a boat that was far less superior and had b…Read moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Rebecca, we apologise for any inconvenience that you have experiece. However, please be honest and fair to us. You booked the tour last minute (5 days prior to departure day) which we were still flexible and accept your booking. We had informed you about room vacancy and had waited for your acceptance before confirming your booking. If you had not agreed with Lavender Cruise, you would have rejected it at that time. Whereas other groups had booked a few months earlier. So we could be able to book them in Majestic Cruise. You could not complain about it. When you called and mailed us, we explained and showed you all evidence but you did not want to accept. You kept insisting that Majestic had had your booking. In contrast, Majestic Cruise was under maintainence that day and was not operated at all. Additionally, when we asked for a name who had confirmed our booking with Majestic, you could not answer us. We always try our best to accommodate all customers' needs when it is possible to do so. I hope you are satisfy with our response now. Yours sincerely, Travel Consultant Team
Hoi An Express Tours
About Hoi An Express
Hoi An Express videos
- 10 Days from the South to the North Vietnam
- 17 Days Vietnam & Laos
- 14 Days Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
- 4 Days South of Vietnam
- Hoi An Express Slideshow
- Show more...
- 4 DAYS CENTRAL OF VIETNAM
- 7 DAYS CENTRAL OF VIETNAM
Awards & Recognitions
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!