“Firstly, I want to say thank you to Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure company team members. They were accommodating, friendly and knows how to make customers to be touched. I highly recommend this tour and company to people who firstly visit to Nepal and do tr...“
- Adventure Trekking Company with complete safety.
- Supports Local Communities.
- Well designed trips
- Quality equipment and a professional team.
Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure (HSA) is a privately owned Travel and Trekking Management Company founded in 2015, serving both the corporate and leisure traveller. Our head office is located in Kathmandu, and we strive to offer excellent travel and trekking experience...
Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure (HSA) is a privately owned Travel and Trekking Management Company founded in 2015, serving both the corporate and leisure traveller. Our head office is located in Kathmandu, and we strive to offer excellent travel and trekking experiences year-round, at a reasonable cost. HSA is a member of the Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN), Village Tourism Promotion Forum Nepal (VITOF) and Tourism Industry Division. We offer everyone the opportunity to discover and appreciate the beauty and challenge of our breathtaking Himalayan mountains. From Classic trekking programs to wild and exciting journeys in the remote and untamed regions within and beyond Nepal, we welcome visitors from all over the world to share our home, traditions and hospitality. We are here to make sure your trip runs smoothly and is everything you imagined! We provide everything from meeting and greeting clients at the airport, to permit arrangements, accommodation, transport, cultural visits, catering, cuisine recommendations, and trained and experienced trek support crews and leaders. We also arrange emergency evacuation and support. As a leading trekking and adventure tourism agency, we are able to influence and guide the development of the trekking and tourism sector in Nepal.Read more
15 Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- VenusAnnapurna Base Camp Trekking5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 1, 2020I would like to highly recommend Himalaya Sanctuary. This Annapurna Base Camp is my first trekking in Nepal, the entire trip spend about 14days included first …Read moreHimalayan Sanctuary Adventure commented on this reviewThank you Venus for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting you and organizing your trek. We hope to see you again in the nearest future for another adventure. All the best and take care. Best Regards Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
- RFRichardGhorepani Poon Hill Trek with Wildlife Adventure4.0 - GoodWritten on November 20, 2019Overall a very good tour. It was well organised, even though my itinerary was in reverse to that advertised. The guides at both Chitwan and Annapurna Sanctuary …Read moreHimalayan Sanctuary Adventure commented on this reviewDear Richard, Thank you for your wonderful review. It was our great pleasure meeting and working with you. We hope to welcome you in Nepal again for another adventure in the Himalayas. Best Regards Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
- CCeciliaMaccioccaEverest Base Camp Trekking5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 16, 2019[Original Text] Guida e organizzazione del tour perfetta.. posti magnifici.. Un sogno avverato grazie all'agenzia Himalayan Sanctuary AdventureHimalayan Sanctuary Adventure commented on this reviewDear Cecilia , Warm Greetings from Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure !! Thank you so much for sharing your experience during your Holiday in Nepal .We are pleased to know that we succeeded to organize the memorable trek for you. I would like to thank you for your kind compliments and selecting our Company for your recent visit. we do look forward to welcome you soon again in our beautiful Himalayas Country.
- AAndreaPietrangeliEverest Base Camp Trekking5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 16, 2019[Original Text] Ci siamo trovati veramente bene abbiamo visto posti magnifici accompagnati da una guida bravissima che non ci ha fatto mancare niente e da un or…Read moreHimalayan Sanctuary Adventure commented on this reviewDear Andrea, Thank you for your great review regarding your experience with us during your holiday in Nepal . We are pleased to know that we have been able to serve you best and create a wonderful trek for you. Thank you again for choosing Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure .
- KWKelseyGhorepani Poon Hill Trek with Wildlife Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2019My husband and I had a wonderfully epic trek with our guide, Pancha. This was our first trek. We chose to go to Poon Hill and nearly everything was included in …Read moreHimalayan Sanctuary Adventure commented on this reviewDear Kelsey, Thank you for choosing our Company for your Holiday and your such a great review. We are glad that we were able to serve you best and create a wonderful trek. we waiting for your upcoming trek and hope to create another lifelong memory for you soon. Best Regards HSA Team
- PascalFamily Tour in Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 3, 2019We are a couple and stayed in Nepal for roughly 7 weeks in total as we were volunteering in a school in Kathmandu. As we wanted to see something of the country …Read moreHimalayan Sanctuary Adventure commented on this reviewNamaste from Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure !!! Thank you for choosing us, and we are proud that we delivered the quality service .Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope you enjoyed every assistance throughout the trek, years and years of experience is what counts the most- our guides are expert and experienced- they know the nitty-gritty of the Himalayas. Most importantly we take care of our clients from the very first contact until they are safely back home. Once again thank you for your Remarkable and comprehensive review. We hope to serve you in the near future. Please remember us for any trip to the Himalayas of Nepal. Kind regards, HSA Family
- 홍석우Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 2, 2019Firstly, I want to say thank you to Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure company team members. They were accommodating, friendly and knows how to make customers to be …Read moreHimalayan Sanctuary Adventure commented on this reviewGreeting From Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure ! We are glad and extremely delighted to hear from you. We are thankful to you for your recommendation with such a remarkable review. We hope to assist you again in the near future. Best wishes to you from the Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure.
Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure Tours
About Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!