- Professional local company since a decade.
- Trusted responsible company.
- Contributions on the social part.
- Highly awareness of clients safety.
Himalayan Planet Adventures (P) Ltd. is an experienced outfitter serving the needs of visitors for over 10 years. We are a full-service company committed to protecting the fragile environment of the Himalayas. We are government licensed as well as members of several ...
Himalayan Planet Adventures (P) Ltd. is an experienced outfitter serving the needs of visitors for over 10 years. We are a full-service company committed to protecting the fragile environment of the Himalayas. We are government licensed as well as members of several professional trekking and touring organizations in the country and globally. Located in the heart of Thamel in Kathmandu, Himalayan Planet Adventures is owned and operated by people who were born and raised in the mountains. They bring to you not only experience but connections that will give you the best possible prices as well as service. We have our own licensed guides who have received more training than required by Nepali law. We never "cut corners" on your safety or the quality of your holiday in this wonderful mountain land.Read more
2 Himalayan Planet Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- PPaulWilsonJourney to Everest Base Camp - 16 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 23, 2019I picked Himalayan Planet Adventures for the 16 day Everest basecamp adventure, because of their excellent reputation. Every step from booking to reaching basec…Read moreHimalayan Planet Adventures commented on this reviewHi Paul, Namaste! from team of Himalayan Planet Adventures, Kathmandu. Thank you very much for taking the service with us and sharing your Everest base camp trekking experience here in Tour Radar. We would be pleased to serve you in coming days and definitely we will see you again. Have a wonderful time.
- BBrendanRogersEasy Trek to Mount Everest Base Camp without Altitude Sickness4.0 - GoodWritten on April 23, 2019Naba and his team are prepared, professional and most importantly on any adventure trip safe. I have traveled to Nepal 3 times and always used Himalayan Planet …Read moreHimalayan Planet Adventures commented on this reviewHi Brendan, Thank you very much for taking the trekking service with us in Nepal Himalayas. We love to see you 4th time again in Nepal. Have a great time!
Himalayan Planet Adventures Tours
- Journey to Everest Base Camp - 16 days 16 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,565
- Easy Trek to Mount Everest Base Camp without Altitude Sickness 20 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,872
- Explore Less Trekked Manaslu Circuit Trek in Nepal 17 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,800 $1,555-14%
About Himalayan Planet Adventures
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Himalayan Planet Adventures Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!