After many years of trail walking and trekking experience in Ireland and other parts of the world I decided to setup my own walking tour company and cherry pick some of my favourite and more accessible walks throughout Ireland and its four provinces. I wish to bring...
After many years of trail walking and trekking experience in Ireland and other parts of the world I decided to setup my own walking tour company and cherry pick some of my favourite and more accessible walks throughout Ireland and its four provinces. I wish to bring to it some of the things I know that you would like to make your trekking as enjoyable and carefree as possible, giving you more time to do the things you want and letting us worry about the details. Our guided trail walking groups or walking holidays are a great way to avoid the trials of trying to find somewhere to stay during the busy season close to your walk, but there are lots of other advantages involved in using ourselves to organize your trip and transfer your luggage. Walking Tours with a difference Firstly, the itinerary will be expertly arranged based on the extensive experience of the guide. And you'll be given the best possible accommodation choices, as well as being directed to the best evening venues for traditional music, song and dance and other entertainment. You'll also receive personal insights into the local region, its history, culture, flora and fauna. Plus, going on a guided walking group holiday can be a huge amount of fun, with great company provided along the way. And it's always good to know that a fully qualified group leader is never far away. Terry Lambert. Our Sustainability Policy: Vision: We strive to provide environmentally aware events for a better planet. We are also aware that many local businesses and communities can depend on these services. Principles: Our approach to business is guided by commitments to the following principles: Leadership – All our guides are fully qualified and use Leave No Trace Policies. Inclusivity – We are aware that through our tours and activities we can teach these basic principles. Transparency – We declare these policies openly. Integrity – We advise all those on our tours and walks of these principles and try shop locally using local produce. Stewardship – Our Guides are aware of their responsibilities. Continuous Improvement – We are always open to advice on how to improve our policies and apply whenever possible. Important Issues We commit to: 1. Minimize environmental impacts in the areas of erosion by walking, terrain, waste, water, energy and air quality. 2. Give back to local communities by volunteering and donating resources for the upkeep of trails and tracks. Signed by Terry LambertRead more
1 Hilltoptreks Review
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 3 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- APAnnaThe Wicklow Way: Self Guided 6 Day4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 22, 2018I loved the tour very much! The hosts were very hospitable and friendly! The routes are picturesque and it was always clear where to go if you pay attention to…Read moreHilltoptreks commented on this reviewThank you Anna for your wonderful review and I'm delighted you enjoyed the Wicklow Way..... call again anytime. Terry.
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!