“Fabulous tour. Guides were great. All of the transport was like clockwork. Not one driver or guide late once. Received an update every day of our departure times and schedule. The only drawback is that both Lima and Cusco are very noisy cities which made s...“
- Exclusive excursions operated only by us
- Trips to suit every taste
- Partnerships with Top Hotel suppliers
- Member of recognized associations
If you are looking for a totally different and diverse experience, all in one t rip , Peru is your first choice. Gray Line Tours Peru helps you discover a delightful country with a magnificent cuisine. Sunny days and a vast cold ocean. Green mountains and snowcapped...
If you are looking for a totally different and diverse experience, all in one t rip , Peru is your first choice. Gray Line Tours Peru helps you discover a delightful country with a magnificent cuisine. Sunny days and a vast cold ocean. Green mountains and snowcapped peaks. Immense rivers and mysterious deserts. Impressive jungles and exotic animals.Read more
10 Gray Line Peru Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- ASAlejandraCusco that must be seen (05 Days & 04 Nights)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 3, 2018Very well planned and organized!
- Jui-hungArcheological Peru (08 Days & 07 Nights)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 17, 2018Great trip. Pick up was always on time or earlier.
- CAChivasPeru Near to You (06 Days & 05 Nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 19, 2018Very organized and well planned, but suggest staff to keep in touch more personally to client before the trip
- BBobbyCusco Archaeological Capital & Machu Picchu (04 days & 03 Nights)3.0 - AverageWritten on January 6, 2018The experience was sorely disappointing, but some parts were organized well so I will discuss the good, the bad and the ugly. Having transportation waiting at t…Read more
- SMSanaaCusco that must be seen (05 Days & 04 Nights)4.0 - GoodWritten on December 26, 2017Trip was very well planned out
- LHLidiaArcheological Peru (08 Days & 07 Nights)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 18, 2017All was excellent - oranisation of the trip, accomodation, the places we saw, the transport - all in time and with great consideration to the customer
- RafaelCusco that must be seen (05 Days & 04 Nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 19, 2017Everything just Great!!! Trips, Hotels...etc
- LBLacyJungle Expedition at Sinchicuy Lodge (03 days & 02 Nights)1.0 - BadWritten on August 26, 2017My flight was cancelled and there was no other way for me to get to the city. Completely unrefundable. Next time I'm getting travel insurance.
Gray Line Peru Tours
About Gray Line Peru
Gray Line Peru video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!