“The trip was fantastic! This is the first time we travel with a guided tour/itinerary and everything was streamed well and organized. Transportation and food were great. There was one hotel in Cuzco that was very far from the main touristic zone (If I knew...“
- Exclusive excursions operated only by us
- Trips to suit every taste
- Partnerships with Top Hotel suppliers
- Member of recognized associations
If you are looking for a totally different and diverse experience, all in one t rip , Peru is your first choice. Gray Line Tours Peru helps you discover a delightful country with a magnificent cuisine. Sunny days and a vast cold ocean. Green mountains and snowcapped...
If you are looking for a totally different and diverse experience, all in one t rip , Peru is your first choice. Gray Line Tours Peru helps you discover a delightful country with a magnificent cuisine. Sunny days and a vast cold ocean. Green mountains and snowcapped peaks. Immense rivers and mysterious deserts. Impressive jungles and exotic animals.Read more
14 Gray Line Peru Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- MTMarkMachu Picchu and Lake Titicaca - From Lima (8 Days)4.0 - GoodWritten on September 7, 2018this is the feedback i sent to Tour Radar. they promised that the local operator would get back to me.... so far they haven't and its been a week. dissapointing…Read more
- PTPerlinArcheological Peru (08 Days & 07 Nights)4.0 - GoodWritten on September 2, 2018The tours included were great and the guides were all very knowledgeable.
- ASAlejandraCusco that must be seen (05 Days & 04 Nights)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 3, 2018Very well planned and organized!
- AAnonymousVibrant Lima Experience 04 Days & 03 Nights4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 19, 2018I lost my passport, the hotel staff were very helpfu and the tourradar's staff followed up as well.
- Jui-hungArcheological Peru (08 Days & 07 Nights)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 17, 2018Great trip. Pick up was always on time or earlier.
- CAChivasPeru Near to You (06 Days & 05 Nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 19, 2018Very organized and well planned, but suggest staff to keep in touch more personally to client before the trip
- BBobbyCusco Archaeological Capital & Machu Picchu (04 days & 03 Nights)3.0 - AverageWritten on January 6, 2018The experience was sorely disappointing, but some parts were organized well so I will discuss the good, the bad and the ugly. Having transportation waiting at t…Read more
- SMSanaaCusco that must be seen (05 Days & 04 Nights)4.0 - GoodWritten on December 26, 2017Trip was very well planned out
Gray Line Peru Tours
About Gray Line Peru
Gray Line Peru video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!