- Daily Departures to Galapagos
- Local & Authentic Experiences
- Guaranteed Departures minimum 1 passenger
Created in 1990, Gray Line Ecuador has offices in Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca and the Galapagos Islands. Having our own operation, transportation fleet and a complete infrastructure are the most important strengths of our company. Guided tours or adventure activities? I...
Created in 1990, Gray Line Ecuador has offices in Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca and the Galapagos Islands. Having our own operation, transportation fleet and a complete infrastructure are the most important strengths of our company. Guided tours or adventure activities? Iconic landmarks or hidden gems? We’ve got you covered.Read more
3 Gray Line Ecuador Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 3 / 5
- 1.5 / 5
- Value for money
- IndahDreams of Quito - 3½*** Hotel - 4 Days3.0 - AverageWritten on May 6, 2018The tour is definitely not worth the money. Some factors: - the 2nd day of the tour finished only until 4pm - the 3rd day, there was a poor communication betwee…Read moreGray Line Ecuador commented on this reviewDear Indah: Please accept our apologizes for your inconveniences, in the tour you have, we have checked your file, and we see that in your case, the guide had several points not completed in our standards, and therefore the result is your unsatisfactory experience, after reviewing your case and some other cases with the same guide, we have decided to remove this guide from our staff, and we hope this improve our operation and if you by any chance come back to Ecuador, please let us know we will be glad to up grade you or give you any complimentary service in our operation as a compensation for the bad time you have with this tour guide.
- ADreams of Quito - 3½*** Hotel - 4 Days2.5 - AverageWritten on May 1, 2018Our tour guide name was Ivan. On the second day of the tour, there was a poor communication between the tour guides that caused me and some other tourists were …Read moreGray Line Ecuador commented on this reviewDear Guest, Unfortunately sometimes things don't work the way we plan and the guides in our operation do not follow all the standards we give them, I have to apologize in behalf of all our team for this inconvenience, and after reviewing all the history on your file (and others), we have decide to remove this guide from our staff, hopefully the rest of your experience in Ecuador was great, and if any tome you are back we will be glad to reward you with any up grade or complimentary tour in our operations.
- SariaGalapagos Flash - 3*** Hotel - 4 Days3.0 - AverageWritten on March 20, 2018The tour is too short. it should have been at least 3 days longer. there are lots of things to see in GalapagosGray Line Ecuador commented on this reviewDear, Seria, thank you very much for your comment, this is always welcome to help us improve our operations, nevertheless there are longer programs listed in Tourradar for your convenience, I think this is not a reason to have a bad review from your part, since is part of our offer to fit everyones needs. I hope you have the time to come back to the Galapagos and enjoy all the activities you can do in the Islands, and we will be more than glad to help you in anything you may need.
Gray Line Ecuador Tours
About Gray Line Ecuador
Gray Line Ecuador video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!