“The itinerary could have been better spaced over the three days. Days 1 and 2 were relatively short, and day 3 was extremely long. However, we enjoyed all the site and wouldn’t have wanted to miss anything! The first hotel was an experience that not all ma...“
- Favoring experiences with passionate guides
- Meet, cook and drink with locals
- Travel in small groups. Be a guest - not a tourist.
- Forget pins on a map. Make memories.
Planning the best travel experiences from start to finish is what our team is specially trained to do. We’ll help you find your tour, show you how to customize it with excursions that fit your travel style and even share tips for packing and preparing to go. Each ti...
Planning the best travel experiences from start to finish is what our team is specially trained to do. We’ll help you find your tour, show you how to customize it with excursions that fit your travel style and even share tips for packing and preparing to go. Each time we craft a new itinerary, our Operations Team visits each place to find the best experiences. We meet with restaurant owners, test out hotels, sip samples at local wineries, follow scenic paths for future walking tours and more—to ensure that each moment of your tour meets our standard of exceptional quality. A ll of us firmly believe that traveling is about people, not only the places so we focus on local tourism to offer travelers a real personalized connection.Read more
16 Good Albania Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- BrookeLocal Food & Unesco Heritage5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 16, 2019What a trip! First, compared to most similar small group tours I've taken (where 4-5* Western hotels & buffets are not the norm), I was pleasantly surprised by…Read moreGood Albania commented on this reviewThanks for the awesome review Brooke! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Rando is truly a gem to have on our team! Come back and see us soon. Thanks again! Geri
- DCDeclanMini UNESCO Food Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on April 1, 2019Enjoyed the tour. Got alot in on one small tour. Will use tourradar again . Hope to do a 4 day trip to Macedonia soon with your company
- EPEmilieAlbanian Riviera5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 5, 2018Such a great and fun trip, truly had the feeling to do a road trip with friends. Rando our guide was fantastic! Highly recommended!
Good Albania Tours
About Good Albania
Good Albania videos
- Hiking around Tirana
- Local Food & Unesco Heritage
- Albanian Riviera
- Albanian Highlands Experience
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Good Albania Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What is the tipping policy like?
Tipping is optional on the trips. If you decide to tip the Tour Director and driver you can do so at the end of the trip. Please note that tips can only be accepted in cash.
Do you arrange pre or post accommodation?
Yes. If you wish to arrive earlier or extend your stay, extra nights can be added to your tour in Tirana. We recommend extending your stay to fully enjoy Tirana, the booming and bustling capital of Albania.
How much luggage can I bring on the trip?
We allow one suitcase and one carry-on bag per person on tour. Make sure you label your baggage.
What clothing do you suggest for any hiking trips or hikes in nature?
For an extensive hiking tour we recommend hiking boots, a lightweight jacket and emergency rainwear. Sunglasses, a sun hat, and good pair of walking shoes or sneakers are also advised for sightseeing and exploring in non-hiking days.
From April to October light clothing that provide comfort are advised. Sunglasses, a sun hat, and good pair of walking shoes or sneakers are recommended for sightseeing. A lightweight jacket and emergency rainwear are also advised.