“We did the Local Food and Unesco Heritage Tour. We found this most interesting and comprehensive of the Central and Southern areas of Albania. Andy, our Guide and Migert, our driver worked well together and made a great team, making this tour so much mor...“
- Unique itineraries.
- Travel in small groups capped in 12 travelers.
- Sustainable and conscious travel.
- Tour Director & Local Guides on tour
Our Team Our team started as a group of talented friends and travel companions at first, that wanted to show the world how special and entertaining our region is. We actively explore different parts of the Balkans ourselves, getting tips and hints from locals, to pro...
Our Team Our team started as a group of talented friends and travel companions at first, that wanted to show the world how special and entertaining our region is. We actively explore different parts of the Balkans ourselves, getting tips and hints from locals, to provide well-organised, meaningful and fun experiences. From meeting with restaurant owners, test out hotels, sip samples at local wineries, follow scenic paths for future walking tours and more. Everything to ensure that each moment of your holiday offers a real personalized connection. Unique itineraries in small groups Each trip offers the perfect balance of carefully planned activities and free time to explore your interests, so you’ll return home with memories that last a lifetime. By traveling in smaller groups—capped at 12 travelers—you are able to have a more personal experience at no additional cost. Sustainable and conscious travel Our itineraries are designed specifically to promote the local economy and places you visit. Tour Directors & Local Guides Truly citizens of the world, Tour Directors are local insiders with years of experience in sharing knowledge of regional culture and history with travelers. In addition to your Tour Director, who knows his or her region inside and out, your local guides will be true experts on their specific cities, whether that is a rustic village in the Alps or a bustling cultural capital.Read more
20 Good Albania Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- JPJohnNorth to South Albania5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 17, 2019What a wonderful, interesting and truly fascinating country. If you are thinking of visiting Albania, i would strongly recommend this tour. It is a country of…Read moreGood Albania commented on this reviewThank you so much for your kind words and great review, John. Come back and see us soon! Dejv Good Albania
- LBLine NoerNorthern Albania Mini Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 16, 2019The trip was great! On all accounts. Varied, interesting and in accordance with our request.Good Albania commented on this reviewWe really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us Line. Thank you so much for your kind words come back and see us soon! Geri Good Albania
- CMChristopherLocal Food & UNESCO Heritage5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 29, 2019This was more than we expected - AMAZING - recommended to everyone both young and old - our guide went above and beyond to accomodate our needs - food , experie…Read moreGood Albania commented on this reviewThank you so much for your kind words Chris. Come back and see us soon! Geri Good Albania
- SDStuartLocal Food & UNESCO Heritage5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 29, 2019This was a fantastic tour which frankly couldn't have been bettered. Rando is an outstanding guide, driver, waiter, porter, organiser, finder of amazing restaur…Read moreGood Albania commented on this reviewThank you so much for your kind words, Stuart. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Rando is truly a gem to have on our team! Come back and see us soon. Cheers! Dejv Good Albania
- BrookeLocal Food & UNESCO Heritage5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 16, 2019What a trip! First, compared to most similar small group tours I've taken (where 4-5* Western hotels & buffets are not the norm), I was pleasantly surprised by…Read moreGood Albania commented on this reviewThanks for the awesome review Brooke! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Rando is truly a gem to have on our team! Come back and see us soon. Thanks again! Geri
- DCDeclanMini UNESCO Food Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on April 1, 2019Enjoyed the tour. Got alot in on one small tour. Will use tourradar again . Hope to do a 4 day trip to Macedonia soon with your company
Good Albania Tours
About Good Albania
Good Albania video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What is the tipping policy like?
Tipping is optional on the trips. If you decide to tip the Tour Director and driver you can do so at the end of the trip. Please note that tips can only be accepted in cash.
Do you arrange pre or post accommodation?
Yes. If you wish to arrive earlier or extend your stay, extra nights can be added to your tour in Tirana. We recommend extending your stay to fully enjoy Tirana, the booming and bustling capital of Albania.
How much luggage can I bring on the trip?
We allow one suitcase and one carry-on bag per person on tour. Make sure you label your baggage.
What clothing do you suggest for any hiking trips or hikes in nature?
For an extensive hiking tour we recommend hiking boots, a lightweight jacket and emergency rainwear. Sunglasses, a sun hat, and good pair of walking shoes or sneakers are also advised for sightseeing and exploring in non-hiking days.
From April to October light clothing that provide comfort are advised. Sunglasses, a sun hat, and good pair of walking shoes or sneakers are recommended for sightseeing. A lightweight jacket and emergency rainwear are also advised.