“Fab holiday. Lovely traditional boat named Otac Duje Cabins clean BUT very tiny and claustrophobic! . Twins are bunk beds which do feel a bit like coffins! Also, def need your own towels as they only provide hand towels Vlad our rep was first class a...“
- “A” category boat with ensuite bathrooms, wifi, air-con
- Perfect balance between partying and sightseeing
- Choose a longer 8-day sail or 4-day/5-day route
- For 18 to 35s, solo travellers, friends and couples
16 Go Croatia Sail Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Christina4-day Split to Dubrovnik One-way Cruise - A-Category boat, 18-39s1.5 - Rather poorWritten on August 1, 2019Hello, I was beyond disgusted at the level of cleanliness of the rooms. The room we stayed in was so so gross.. it smelt of mould, the wooden slats under the …Read moreGo Croatia Sail commented on this reviewHi Christina. Thank you for your feedback. Yours is the first and only negative feedback we have ever received on either TripAdvisor, Tour Radar or Facebook so we were surprised and concerned by your comments. We asked our staff if you raised any concerns about your cabin or food during the cruise and we did not seem to have any reports. If you had raised any concerns at all with us at any point then please rest assured that we would have acted immediately (speaking to the chef, inspecting the cabin, bringing in an extra cleaning session etc). Unfortunately, if concerns are not raised during a cruise then we cannot act in retrospect. Our staff are trained to react immediately to any issues customers might have and we would have appreciated being given that opportunity. Best wishes Graeme Go Croatia Sail
- Dalma5-day Dubrovnik to Split one-way cruise - A-Category above-deck5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 17, 2019Amazing and beyond my expectations...Go Croatia Sail commented on this reviewHi Dalma - thank you for your wonderful feedback! We LOVE exceeding expectations! Kind regards Graeme, Go Croatia Sail
- Brendan8-day Split Return cruise5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 1, 2019Amazing tour! Great people, food and facilities - not to mention a great country to tour by boat. Highly recommend.
- Anna-Marie4-day Split to Dubrovnik One-way Cruise - A-Category boat, 18-39s5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 1, 2019We sailed from Split on the 15th of June. I was very impressed with all the information sent to us prior to our trip . We were welcomed by Vlad on the boat and …Read more
- Amy5-day Dubrovnik to Split one-way cruise - A-Category above-deck4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 30, 2019We loved this trip! We had a great group of people, our rep and crew were so friendly and helpful and Croatia is just beautiful! I would highly recommend this t…Read more
- EEmma4-day Split to Dubrovnik One-way Cruise - A-Category boat, 18-39s5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 25, 2019Fantastic trip! All of the tour staff were very friendly and helpful. Boat was clean and well-stocked. Upstairs deck great for lounging. The trip was a perfect …Read moreGo Croatia Sail commented on this reviewHi Emma - thank you for your review. Glad you loved the trip so much and enjoyed the food and company! Our travellers tend to like adventures, sight-seeing and relaxation with a few beers in the evening - the balance really seems to work! Would love to have you on board again - don't forget you get a discount as a returning customer...... Best wishes Graeme Go Croatia Sail
- CCherylRowland8-day Split Return cruise4.0 - GoodWritten on June 24, 2019Fab holiday. Lovely traditional boat named Otac Duje Cabins clean BUT very tiny and claustrophobic! . Twins are bunk beds which do feel a bit like coffins! …Read moreGo Croatia Sail commented on this reviewHi Cheryl Glad you had a fab holiday! Vlad really is excellent - he is a valued member of the team for sure. We just had a review from Emma who was on your cruise and she loved the food so we will check with the chef to see why she might know why there were such different opinions. We also get great feedback for having two nights in Dubrovnik on the Split Return cruise as there is so much to see and do there. We won't be changing that itinerary. Also good to hear that the boat was nice and stable - the Adriatic sea can really big like a big swimming pool sometimes with few waves or extreme movement (very good news for anybody worried about sea-sickness).
- KNKurt5-day Dubrovnik to Split one-way cruise - A-Category above-deck4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 19, 2018..........................................
- Carmen4-day Split to Dubrovnik One-way Cruise - A-Category boat, 18-39s5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 12, 2018Amazing, loved everything about the tour, croatia, our crew, the meals, and stopping for a swim. People on board got along well and it was perfect.
- PTPhilipp5-day Dubrovnik to Split one-way cruise - A-Category above-deck4.0 - GoodWritten on September 7, 2018Absolutely Happy to have joined the Tour. Amazing crew and team /group ...heaps of fun and nice chats along the way! Spectecular sea and sights at land. Will do…Read more
Go Croatia Sail Tours
About Go Croatia Sail
Go Croatia Sail video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Go Croatia Sail Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!