- 1980 (refurbished in 2014)
- 158 m / 518 ft
- Gross Tonnage
- 25611 gt
- 25 m / 82 ft
- Cruising Speed
- 21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mph
- Cyclades Greece
MS Celestyal Crystal cruise ship (previously sailing as “Louis Cristal”) was built in 1980 as Viking Saga ferry ship for Rederi Ab Sally. Celestyal Crystal is a luxurious passenger liner with an unique yacht–like advanced design and a cruising speed of 18 knots. Stylish lounges, cozy dining venues and open promenades make the experience of sailing with the Louis Cruises line (renamed to Celestyal Cruises) really memorable.
- Wellness Center
- Sana Beauty Center
- Two swimming pools
- Medical center
- Internet area
- Duty free and travel value shop (Agora)
- Photo shop
Staterooms / Suites
- Interior Stateroom 11 m² / 118 ft² Cat. IA
- Interior Stateroom 12 m² / 129 ft² Cat. IB
- Interior Stateroom 12 m² / 129 ft² Cat. IC
- Exterior Stateroom 12 m² / 129 ft² Cat. XA
- Exterior Stateroom 13 m² / 140 ft² Cat. XBO
- Exterior Stateroom 11 m² / 118 ft² Cat. XB
- Exterior Stateroom 14 m² / 151 ft² Cat. XC
- Exterior Stateroom 15 m² / 161 ft² Cat. XD
- Junior Balcony Suite 15 m² / 161 ft² Cat. SBJ
- Suite 25-34 m² / 269-366 ft² Cat. S
- Balcony Suite 36 m² / 388 ft² Cat. SB
- Grand Suite 43 m² / 463 ft² Cat. SG
- Deck 3 - Hermes
- Can accommodate up to 4 person(s)
- 2 lower beds
- 3rd/4th berth
- Bathroom with shower
- Air condition
- Hair dryer
- Safety deposit box
- Kids Menu – For younger travelers we have designed a range of exciting and tasty dishes that can be served in the restaurant during lunch and dinner.
- Special Dishes - Fancy trying something new or something a bit more exclusive? We have lobster, sushi, surf & turf and many other special delights for you to try in our restaurants.
- Kwik and Easy Menu – Our 24-hour service satisfies cravings quickly and at any time of the day. The menu includes snacks as well as delicious hot meals served in our cozy lounges or in the comfort of your own cabin.
- Specialty Dining Options – For a unique and memorable dining experience, our four specialty menus feature both Greek and international dishes with wine pairing to enhance your stay on board.