Headquarters in Littleton, CO, USA
4.4/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- Enjoy the ease & safety of escorted travel
- Local Favorites - do what the locals do
- More inclusions and free time to explore
- Don't just see the world, enjoy it
76 Globus Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 387 Globus toursCheck it out
- LindaHistoric Cities of Eastern Canada with Canada & New England Discovery Cruise5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 19, 2017…was exceptional and we would definitely recommend booking a tour with Globus!Read more
- KTKarenScenic Ireland5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 26, 2017Beyond expectations..
- AnitaClassical Greece with Iconic Aegean 4-Night Cruise3.0 - AverageWritten on September 25, 2017It was good, the only issue was going to the historical sites in the afternoon - which in the summer gets quiet hot. If it was done 1st thing in the morning th…Read more
Europe 152 tours
North America 79 tours
Latin America 50 tours
Asia 34 tours
The international GLOBUS group began as a small family company, led by the father of current President, Sergio Mantegazza, in 1928. The company originally offered scenic motorcoach rides around Lake Lugano, in the southern part of Switzerland. Following the success of this operation, Mantegazza quickly expanded the business by purchasing a fleet of motorcoaches, and soon pioneered the concept of escorted 'first class' touring around Europe. Globus continued to introduce successful touring packages to new markets in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada and in 1981 Globus launched its 'first class' packages of the United States and Canada. The combination of popular and innovative destinations, flawless service, and integrity, have earned Globus an enviable record in the travel industry. Customer loyalty is such that seven out of ten Globus customers have travelled with Globus before or have been recommended by past travellers - a notable achievement in a highly competitive industry.
- Main Page Video
- Travel with Italy Tours - Globus
- Travel on a European Tour - Globus
- China Tours - Globus
- Welcome to the Globus family of brands in Europe
- Show more...
- Central & South America Tours - Globus
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Globus Tours of Canada
- Globus Luxury Coach Tours
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
With over 85 years experience in guided vacations, Globus has created trips that have the perfect balance between planned activities and time to explore on your own. They take you inside the world’s most famous places, where your expert Tour Director and Local Guides will tell you secret facts and rich tales about your destination. This very special VIP service means you spend more time creating wonderful memories and less time waiting in line. Plus, Globus offers more additional features for every vacation - at no additional cost to you. Globus handles all the details, so you don’t have to. You’ll have ultimate peace of mind when you travel with them, and you will enjoy unmatched value when it comes to your hotels, transfers, sightseeing visits and flight prices. You also have to option to personalize your trip with extra days and additional excursions. The many standard amenities and services Globus offers ensures you have a stress-free holiday. Sightseeing and specialized behind-the-scenes experience with VIP access, means that you will get the most out of the must-see attractions. You will be accompanied by expert Tour Directors and Local Guides who will make your vacation a lot of fun and extremely memorable. You will be able to wander through some of Europe’s most famous attractions while listening to captivating information about these wonderful places on your included headset. Activities such as food and wine tastings, culinary highlights and traditional meals at local restaurants ensures you will experience the authentic cuisine of each destination. You will stay at superior accommodation selected for comfort, beauty and proximity to the famous sites. Globus makes sure all these hotels feature twin-bedded rooms with private bathrooms (with hotel and city taxes, service charges and tips for baggage handling included). Things such as airport transfers for air-inclusive trips with hosts to greet you and assist you with the transfer to your hotel are also added touches that Globus includes to make your vacation the perfect one.
- Top 20 Tour Operator, Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards2010
- Best Escorted Tour Operator, Travel Age West Wave Awards2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Best Europe Tour Operator, Recommend Magazine Reader's Choice Award1999-2014
- Tour Operator of the Year in France, Atout France Awards2013
- Best Tour Operator Asia/Pacific, Travel Weekly Magazine Reader Choice2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2008
- Best Tour Operator Europe, Travel Weekly Magazine Reader Choice Awards2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2005
- Best Tour Operator, Travel Weekly Magazine Reader Choice Awards2014, 2006
- " I am a guide and motivator and I help people see the world with ease. Ultimately my work is to remind…"
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
1. The little extras
Globus adds in more visits, more experiences and more sightseeing into every vacation, without the extra price. So the only surprises you’ll discover on your vacation will be hidden gems, not hidden charges.
2. The best locations
Globus believes there’s nothing better than staying right in the heart of your destination. That’s why they only work with the best hotels near all the famous sights.
Globus understands that sometimes you just want to enjoy some solo moments on your trip. Sit in a window at a cafe and watch world go by, or go exploring at your leisure. They don’t overschedule so you have just the right amount of free time for individual exploration.
4. The true culture of a destination
Globus tour guides and tour directors are completely immersed in your destination's culture. They speak the language, they know the history and they can show you all the amazing secret spots off the guided path.
5. The world’s greatest sites
Globus works hard to get you front and centre of the world’s greatest sites. They minimize lines and wait times as much as possible, so you can have more fun doing the things that make your trip memorable.
6. Unforgettable Experiences
Have you dreamt of having a night at the theatre in London? A canal cruise of Venice? With Globus, you can plan and book all your dream experiences before you arrive at your destinations.
7. Extraordinary Local Favourites
Stay overnight in a French chateau. Learn to fish in Vietnam. Take a cooking class with a family in Cape Town. Globus likes to call these experiences ‘Local Favourites’, and they are extraordinary experiences that will give you an authentic local perspective.
8. Stay connected
At Globus, they know how important it is to stay in touch with family and friends while you’re away. So they make sure you have access to free Wi-Fi on the coach and in most of your hotels. That way, there’s no waiting when you want to have access to the weather, maps, reviews and more.
The Globus Story and History
With over 85 years experience, the Globus family of brands reaches every corner of the world, yet remains family-owned and dedicated. Founded by Antonio Mantegazza in Switzerland in 1928, Globus has grown from a small, single enterprise into a constantly expanding, full-fledged travel business. Antonio was captivated by travel, and wanted to show travellers the beauty of his hometown of Lake Lugano. He purchased a small rowboat and transported visitors across lake, telling them stories and about the local sights along the way. This was the beginning of the Globus brand as we know it today. The success of Globus can be attributed to innovation, hard work, passion and love for travel, which have remained the core ideals of the company from the beginning. Today the Globus family of brands consists of over 32 offices worldwide, with more than 5,000 experiences professionals. They carry over 500,000 passengers a year and are the leading operator of guided vacations worldwide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!