- You Have Arrived. You’re free to follow your dreams and explore the world. Indulge your curiosities as you experience new cultures. Reinvigorate your senses as you taste new foods. Drink in the splendors of life and find inspiration and connection around every corner of the globe with Globus. You’ve earned it.
- On a touring vacation, the world is delivered to you. Travelers simply need to seize the moment. Capture the beauty. Grab hold of the flavors. Embrace the aromas. Envelop the sounds and immerse in the unforgettable.
It began more than 90 years ago, when a young man purchased a boat to transport visitors across Lake Lugano, Switzerland. Who would have thought that this single boat would launch one of the world's leading travel companies? Today, the Globus family of brands is a g...
It began more than 90 years ago, when a young man purchased a boat to transport visitors across Lake Lugano, Switzerland. Who would have thought that this single boat would launch one of the world's leading travel companies? Today, the Globus family of brands is a global company reaching every corner of the world, yet remains family-owned and steeped in the values Antonio Mantegazza had when he set out across Lake Lugano in 1928 - to enlighten travelers by showing them the very best of the destinations we know so well. At Globus, we create first-class escorted tours with just the right balance of included features & free time. We’re all about hidden gems, not hidden charges. We throw in more visits, toss in more experiences & include more sightseeing, all in the price of the vacation.Read more
435 Globus Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- MOMariaJourney Through the Holy Land - Faith-Based Travel4.0 - GoodWritten on March 23, 2020The only thing that I would have liked was a guide, that for the reading and interpretation of the scriptures , was a Christian and not a Jew
- ElsaIrish Escape5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 19, 2020It was an excelent trip, hotels, tours, and our guide was increible!
- CCConstancePatagonia: Journey to the End of the World4.0 - GoodWritten on March 13, 2020The local guides were very nice and provided lots of information about the culture and geological history of the area.
- NWNancyPortuguese Escape5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 12, 2020The tour was excellent value but too rushed for my tastes. but that would be true of any tour I would have taken.
- SRSHISHIRPortuguese Escape5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 16, 2020Everything was very well organized. Knowledgeable guides, good quality food and comfortable stay in hotels. Thanks.
- Main Page Video
- Undiscovered Britain
- Time to Tour with Globus
- Globus Undiscovered Places
- Explore the Splendor of National Parks with Globus
- Show more...
1. The little extras
2. The best locations
4. The true culture of a destination
5. The world’s greatest sites
6. Unforgettable Experiences
7. Extraordinary Local Favourites
8. Stay connected
The Globus Story and History
- MS ZaandamSpacious public areas and plush accommodations feature a musically themed shipboard atmosphere. Inspired by the world's great music,… Read moreBuilt2000 (Refurbished in 2015)Guests1432Crew647Length238 m / 781 ftStaterooms716Gross Tonnage61396 gtBeam32 m / 105.8 ftCruising Speed23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mphCapacityWidthSuitesRegistryElectricityGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- MS Noordam by Holland AmericaLaunched in 2006, the ms Noordam is a member of Holland America's renowned Vista-class ships. Named for the Northern compass point, s… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished in 2015)Guests1972Crew820Length285 m / 935 ftStaterooms986Gross Tonnage82897 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph
- MS VeendamThe grandly proportioned ms Veendam offers an onboard experience defined by spacious comfort and the latest Signature of Excellence featu… Read moreBuilt1996 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1350Crew588Length219 m / 719 ftStaterooms675Gross Tonnage57092 gtBeam30 m / 98 ftCruising Speed21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mph
- MS Nieuw AmsterdamDelivered in 2010, the 86,000-ton Nieuw Amsterdam was built at Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard and its interior de… Read moreBuilt2010 (refurbished in 2018)Guests2106Crew929Length285 m / 935 ftWidth105.8Staterooms1053Gross Tonnage86273 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph
- MS VolendamElegant and spacious, Volendam takes her decor cues from the garden. Her grand public spaces are graced with floral fabics and tapestries… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1432Crew647Length237 m / 778 ftStaterooms716Gross Tonnage61214 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph
- Pride of AmericaAloha! Come aboard Pride of America for the best way to island hop Hawai'i. This ship offers up all the best from around the U.S., in… Read moreBuilt2005 (refurbished in 2016)Guests2186Crew927Length920.6ft/280.4mWidth105.6ft/32mStaterooms1192Gross Tonnage80439Draft20ft/6.09m
- MS EurodamThe ms Eurodam furthers the evolution of Holland America Line's sophisticated mid-sized ships with 11 passenger decks, a topside Pan-… Read moreBuilt2008 (refurbished in 2016)Guests2104Crew929Length285 m / 935 ftStaterooms1052Gross Tonnage86273 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph
- Celestyal OlympiaEnjoy your drink at Thalassa and Horizons bar and watch the Aegean Sea shimmer before your eyes… Read moreCrew540Length37.58mSuites9Staterooms724Electricity110VDraft7m
- Harmony GWith Adventure Cruising, it’s the destination and not the boat that’s the star of the show – but that doesn’t mea… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished in 2013)Guests21-43Crew18Length54 m / 177 ftStaterooms21Gross Tonnage498 gtBeam7 m / 23 ftCruising Speed10 kn / 19 kph / 12 mph
- Stella AustralisThe Stella Australis offers tourists a relaxed stay, while providing breathtaking sights from the decks. For the best in Chile travel choose… Read moreCapacityBuilt2010Guests210Crew62Length89 m / 292 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms100RegistryGross Tonnage4508 gtElectricityBeam14 m / 46 ftCruising Speed13 kn / 24 kph / 15 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- Celestyal CrystalMS Celestyal Crystal cruise ship (previously sailing as “Louis Cristal”) was built in 1980 as Viking Saga ferry ship for Rede… Read moreBuilt1980 (refurbished in 2014)Guests1200Crew406Length158 m / 518 ftStaterooms476Gross Tonnage25611 gtBeam25 m / 82 ftCruising Speed21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mph
- MS PolarlysPolarlys is Norwegian for 'polar light', the Arctic's special natural radiance that we pursue during winter. MS Polarlys has her own onboar… Read moreCapacityBuilt1996(Refurbished 2016)Guests619CrewLength123.0 m / 404 ftWidthSuitesStateroomsRegistryGross Tonnage11,341ElectricityBeam19.5 m / 64 ftCruising Speed18 knotsGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- Panorama IIThis Motor Sailer’s engine provides a cruising speed of 10 knots, but the temptation to raise the sails in favourable conditions is… Read moreBuilt2004 (renovated in 2015)Guests49Crew16-18Length50m/164ftWidth11m/36ftStaterooms25Gross Tonnage498 gtCruising Speed10 knotsDraft4.5m/15ft
- Galapagos LegendEnjoy a cruise in the in the most extraordinary wildlife sanctuary of South America. The Galápagos Legend expedition-style ship offers you… Read moreCapacityBuiltRefurbished: 2017Guests100Crew60 and 6 multilingual naturalistsLength300 ft / 91.7 mWidth47 ft / 14.3 mSuitesStaterooms56RegistryGross Tonnage2890 gtElectricityBeamCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- MS WesterdamThe MS Westerdam is the third in Holland America Line's series of Vista-class ships. As such, she embraces the latest industry and en… Read moreBuilt2004 (refurbished in 2017)Guests1916Crew817Length290 m / 951 ftStaterooms984Gross Tonnage82348 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph
- MS KoningsdamThe first of Holland America Line’s Pinnacle-class ships, Koningsdam combines 21st- century elegance and nautical tradition. Inspired by m… Read moreCapacity3194Built2016Guests2650Crew1036Length975ftWidth114.8ftSuitesStateroomsRegistryGross Tonnage99863ElectricityBeam114.8ftCruising Speed22.2 knotsGeneratorsEnginesDraft26.1ft
- Top 20 Tour Operator, Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards2010
- Best Escorted Tour Operator, Travel Age West Wave Awards2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Best Europe Tour Operator, Recommend Magazine Reader's Choice Award1999-2014
- Tour Operator of the Year in France, Atout France Awards2013
- Best Tour Operator Asia/Pacific, Travel Weekly Magazine Reader Choice2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2008
- Best Tour Operator Europe, Travel Weekly Magazine Reader Choice Awards2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2005
- Best Tour Operator, Travel Weekly Magazine Reader Choice Awards2014, 2006
- " I am a guide and motivator and I help people see the world with ease. Ultimately my work is to remind…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!